TAS vs QUN Live Score, In the Match of South African T20 Challenge 2021 which will be played at Blundstone Arena, Hobart. TAS vs QUN Live Score, Match between Tasmania vs Queensland Live on 21st February 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
TAS vs QUN Live Score, TAS vs QUN Live Score Updates
Marsh One Day Cup, 2021
Match Ended: Queensland beat Tasmania by 4 wickets
Man of the match: Billy Stanlake
- 5 Ovs: 33/1
- 10 Ovs: 65/3
TAS Power Play
TAS Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 27/1
- 10 Ovs: 52/3
QUN Power Play
QUN Fall of wickets
TAS vs QUN Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest TAS vs QUN Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Star India, Fox Sports (Australia) and Willow TV will broadcast the series in different parts of the world.
Live Streaming: You can live stream the match on Hotstar app
Venue: Blundstone Arena, Hobart.
Tasmania and Queensland will square off against each other in the 2nd match of the Marsh One Day Cup 2021 on Monday. Tasmania have not won domestic 50 over championships since 2009/10 season and they had a quiet season last year as well, finishing 4th in the group standings. This time around, they will be aiming to make a comeback. Availability of Australia’s Test skipper Tim Paine will strengthen the side for Tasmania, which gives them a good chance to start the tournament with a win.
On the other hand, Queensland had recently beaten Tasmania in a Sheffield Shield game. This will give them immense confidence and their mindset will be positive coming into the 50 over format. They were one of the finalists last year, but got beaten by Western Australia in the finals by 4 wickets. Star performers Usman Khawaja and Marnus Labuschagne have got runs for Queensland in the last season and they are expecting similar kinds of performances this year as well.
TAS vs QUN Squads
Tim Paine (C & WK), Tom Andrews, Jackson Bird, Jake Doran, Nathan Ellis, Caleb Jewell, Mitchell Owen, Alex Pyecroft, Sam Rainbird, Jordan Silk, Beau Webster and Mac Wright.
Usman Khawaja (C), Xavier Bartlett, Joe Burns, Brendan Doggett, Sam Heazlett, Matthew Kuhnemann, Marnus Labuschagne, Jimmy Peirson (WK), Matthew Renshaw, Billy Stanlake, Mark Steketee and Jack Wildermuth.
TAS vs QUN Predicted XIs
Tim Paine (C & WK), Tom Andrews, Jackson Bird, Jake Doran, Nathan Ellis, Caleb Jewell, Mitchell Owen, Sam Rainbird, Jordan Silk, Beau Webster, Mac Wright.
Usman Khawaja (C), Xavier Bartlett, Joe Burns, Brendan Doggett, Sam Heazlett, Matthew Kuhnemann, Marnus Labuschagne, Jimmy Peirson (WK), Matthew Renshaw, Mark Steketee, Jack Wildermuth.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be partly cloudy in Hobart with the temperature ranging between 18 and 19 degrees Celsius and the humidity levels are at 53 percent. There is no forecast of rain for this match.
It’s a completely flat track. Batsmen can play their shots all day long and we can expect high scoring contest between these two competitive sides. Varying the pace will be the key during middle over’s since the boundaries quite smaller compared to the rest of the Australian venues.
TAS vs QUN Top Picks
- Jordan Silk was one of the leading runs scorers for Tasmania in the last year’s Marsh Cup. He scored 237 runs in 5 matches at an average of 59.25 with a strike rate of 86.18.
- Nathan Ellis was the leading wicket-taker for Tasmania last year, picking up 12 wickets in 7 matches at an economy of 5.21 runs per over. He had the best figures of 5/38.
- Tim Paine has got huge experience. Has scored 3844 runs in 132 List A matches at an average of 33.42, including 8 hundreds. He is excellent behind the wickets as well.
- Marnus Labuschagne is one of the most talented upcoming young cricketers from Australia, who has got huge potential to play for Australia in all the 3 formats. In last year’s Marsh Cup, he was the second-highest run-scorer for Queensland. He scored 364 runs in 6 matches at an average of 60.66 with a strike rate of 100.55.
- Usman Khawaja is trying in every possible way to come back into the team after getting dropped from the Australian side. He got loads of runs for Queensland last year, scoring close to 400 runs in 6 matches at an average of 79.6, which includes 2 centuries.
- Mark Steketee was the leading wicket-taker for Queensland last year, picking up 13 wickets in 7 matches at an economy of 4.20 runs per over.
Suggested Playing XI’s for TAS vs QUN Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Jimmy Peirson, Usman Khawaja, Joe Burns, Caleb Jewell, Jordan Silk, Marnus Labuschagne, Jack Wildermuth, Beau Webster, Xavier Bartlett, Jackson Bird, Nathan Ellis.
Captain: Marnus Labuschagne. Vice-Captain: Beau Webster.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Tim Paine, Usman Khawaja, Sam Heazlett, Matthew Renshaw, Jordan Silk, Marnus Labuschagne, Jack Wildermuth, Beau Webster, Mark Steketee, Xavier Bartlett, Nathan Ellis.
Captain: Usman Khawaja. Vice-Captain: Jack Wildermuth.