WAU vs VCT Live Score, In the Match of Marsh One Day Cup 2021 which will be played at Bellerive Oval in Hobart. WAU vs VCT Live Score, Match between Western Australia vs Victoria, Match Live on 14th March 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
WAU vs VCT Live Score, WAU vs VCT Live Score Updates
WAU vs VCT Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest WAU vs VCT Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Star India, Fox Sports (Australia) and Willow TV will broadcast the series in different parts of the world.
Live Streaming: You can live stream the match on Hotstar app
Venue: Bellerive Oval in Hobart
Western Australia have had a mixed campaign so far, winning and losing one apiece, while one game was washed out. With five points and a net run rate of -0.889, they are fourth in the Marsh Cup standings. Western Australia need to win both their remaining matches to keep their hopes of reaching the final alive.
Meanwhile, Victoria have virtually no chance of making it to the final. Having played three matches, they have lost twice, while the other game was washed out. With just one point to their name, Victoria are fifth in the Marsh Cup standings.
WAU vs VCT Squads
Cameron Bancroft, Sam Whiteman, Shaun Marsh (c), Cameron Green, Josh Inglis (wk), Hilton Cartwright, Nick Hobson, Aaron Hardie, Joel Paris, Liam Guthrie, Liam O’Connor, Cameron Gannon, Matt Kelly
Sam Harper, Nic Maddinson, Peter Handscomb (c), Matthew Short, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Mackenzie Harvey, Xavier Crone, Will Parker, Todd Murphy, Zak Evans, Brody Couch, Marcus Harris, Jon Holland, James Pattinson, Will Sutherland
WAU vs VCT Predicted XIs
Cameron Bancroft, Sam Whiteman, Shaun Marsh (c), Cameron Green, Josh Inglis (wk), Hilton Cartwright, Nick Hobson, Aaron Hardie, Joel Paris, Liam Guthrie, Liam O’Connor
Sam Harper (wk), Marcus Harris, Nic Maddinson, Peter Handscomb (c), Matthew Short, Mackenzie Harvey, Scott Boland, Jon Holland, James Pattinson, Todd Murphy, Will Sutherland
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be a sunny day here in Hobart on Thursday. The temperature will hover around 17 degrees Celcius range and there is no chance of precipitation for this match.
The pitch here at Bellerive Oval is pretty much a balanced wicket. Pacers will get some movement with the new ball. The wicket gets easier to bat on as the match progresses. Teams winning the toss would look to bowl first at this venue.
WAU vs VCT Top Picks
- David Warner scored 87 runs off just 74 deliveries in the only match he played in this season. He is an explosive opener and someone who can single-handedly win games for your side. He is a must-pick for your dream11 fantasy teams.
- Jordan Silk is the leading run-scorer for Tasmania. He has scored 146 runs at a strike-rate of 90.12 in just 2 innings. He can score a big knock in this match well.
- Pat Cummins scalped 5 wickets at an economy rate of just 4.11 in the 2 matches he played for his team. He is someone who can pick wickets at regular intervals for his side.
- Sean Abbott impressed everyone with his all-round performances. He has picked up 5 wickets and also scored 31 runs. He can provide you some valuable points with both bat and ball.
- Tom Andrews is the leading wicket-taker from Tasmania’s side. He has picked 6 wickets at an economy of 4 in his 3 outings.
Suggested Playing XI’s for WAU vs VCT Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Josh Inglis, Peter Handscomb, Sam Whiteman, Shaun Marsh, Nic Maddinson, Aaron Hardie, Cameron Green, Matt Short, Joel Paris, James Pattinson, Jon Holland
Captain: Cameron Green. Vice-captain: Peter Handscomb
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Josh Inglis, Sam Harper, Sam Whiteman, Cameron Bancroft, Nic Maddinson, Aaron Hardie, Cameron Green, Marcus Harris, Joel Paris, James Pattinson, Jon Holland
Captain: Nic Maddinson. Vice-captain: Sam Whiteman