VCT vs QUN Live Score, In the Match of Marsh One Day Cup 2020/21 which will be played at Allan Border Field, Brisbane. VCT vs QUN Live Score, Match between Victoria and Queensland Live on March 15th 2021 Live Cricket Score & Live Streaming.
VCT vs QUN Live Score, VCT vs QUN Live Score Updates
VCT vs QUN Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest VCT vs QUN Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: Allan Border Field, Brisbane.
Victoria and Queensland will go head to head against each other in the Marsh One Day Cup 2021 on Saturday. Queensland are placed third on the points table with two wins in two matches played so far in the tournament. On the other hand, Victoria are ranked fifth with no wins in as many games.
Queensland have showcased a dominant start to their Marsh Cup 2020-21 campaign with two comfortable wins over opponents. Victoria have struggled in both batting and bowling departments and will be looking to make a few strategic changes in this match. Team Queensland will have momentum going into this match and will be favourites to emerge victorious for the third consecutive time.
VCT vs QUN Squads
Marcus Harris, Nic Maddinson, Peter Handscomb(c), Jake Fraser-McGurk, Matthew Short, Seb Gotch(wc), James Pattinson, Will Sutherland, Mitchell Perry, Jon Holland, Scott Boland, Will Parker, Will Pucovski
Usman Khawaja (c), Xavier Bartlett, Joe Burns, Brendan Doggett, Matthew Kuhnemann, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan McSweeney, Michael Neser, Jimmy Peirson, Matthew Renshaw, Billy Stanlake, Mark Steketee, Bryce Street, Jack Wildermuth.
VCT vs QUN Predicted XIs
Sam Harper, Nic Maddinson, Peter Handscomb (c), Matthew Short, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Mackenzie Harvey, Xavier Crone, Will Parker, Todd Murphy, Zak Evans, Brody Couch
Sam Heazlett, Usman Khawaja (C), Marnus Labuschagne, Matt Renshaw, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson, Jack Wildermuth, Michael Neser, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann, Billy Stanlake
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
Occasional rain in the morning is anticipated on Saturday. The weather will be mostly cloudy and humid with the temperature hovering around 27 degrees.
With probability of rain in the morning, team winning the toss will be looking to bowl first. The pitch becomes favourable for batting in the second innings.
VCT vs QUN Top Picks
- Usman Khawaja is the leading run scorer for Queensland. He has scored 99 runs in two games with a highest score of 93 in the tournament so far. The southpaw averages 48.16 in 116 list A matches with 166 runs being his highest score.
- Marnus Labuschagne has a batting average of 37.40 in his List A career and with the ball, he has picked up 8 wickets at an economy rate of 6.24 runs per over.
- Billy Stanlake has picked up 35 wickets at an economy of 5.14 in his 30 List A matches. He also bagged 5 wickets so far in the league.
- Peter Handscomb has been a sole warrior for their side with the bat in this Marsh Cup. He has scored 126 runs with a highest score of 95 runs.
- Matthew Short averages 44 in this season of the Marsh Cup. He has a highest score of 67 runs at a strike rate of close to 90.
Suggested Playing XI for VCT vs QUN Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Keeper – Peter Handscomb, Sam Harper
Batters – Usman Khawaja (c), Joe Burns, Sam Heazlett
All-Rounders – Marnus Labuschagne (vc), Matthew Short, Jack Wildermuth
Bowlers – Billy Stanlake, Matthew Kuhnemann, Zak Evans