SAU vs NSW Live Score, In the Match of Marsh One Day Cup 2021 which will be played at Adelaide Oval, Adelaide. SAU vs NSW Live Score, Match between South Australia vs New South Wales Live on 4th March February 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
SAU vs NSW Live Score, SAU vs NSW Live Score Updates
- 5 Ovs: 15/4
- 10 Ovs: 44/4
SAU Power Play
SAU Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 33/1
- 10 Ovs: 82/1
NSW Power Play
NSW Fall of wickets
SAU vs NSW Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest SAU vs NSW Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Star India, Fox Sports (Australia) and Willow TV will broadcast the series in different parts of the world.
Live Streaming: You can live stream the match on Hotstar app
Venue: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide
South Australia are hosting New South Wales in the second match of their 2021 campaign. Both the teams have played one game each and performed well with the bat. South Australia suffered a defeat in the very first game against a strong Western Australia side. Travis Head and Harry Nielson made a massive effort with the bat but could not make their team across the line. Their bowling line up failed to pick up regular wickets which led to such a mammoth total in the end. However, they are now back to their home ground and will be expecting to get the most out of it.
On the other side, New South Wales won the opening match against Victoria by a convincing 59 run margin. Steve Smith scored a century, which was followed by an impressive performance by their bowling attack. For this game, they would miss the service of Steven Smith but David Warner is back instead. The Blues will bank on him to make it two in a row in the very first two games of the season.
SAU vs NSW Squads
New South Wales
Peter Nevill (C, WK), Daniel Hughes, David Warner, Moises Henriques, Kurtis Patterson, Sean Abbott, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon, Daniel Solway, Trent Copeland, Nick Larkin, Harry Conway.
Travis Head (c), Alex Carey, Wes Agar, Tom Cooper, Callum Ferguson, David Grant, Peter Hatzoglou, Corey Kelly, Harry Nielsen, Cameron Valente, Jake Weatherald, Daniel Worrall.
SAU vs NSW Predicted XIs
New South Wales
David Warner, Daniel Hughes, Peter Nevill (C, WK), Moises Henriques, Nick Larkin, Kurtis Patterson, Sean Abbott, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon, Trent Copeland
Jake Weatherald, Callum Ferguson, Harry Nielsen, Travis Head (c), Tom Cooper, Alex Carey (wk), Cameron Valente, Daniel Worrall, David Grant, Wes Agar, Peter Hatzoglou.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
Another brilliant day awaits in front of us for a cricket match at the Adelaide Oval. It will remain sunny throughout the day with no chances of rain. The temperature will be hovering around 24-25 Degree Celsius during the match time.
The pitch at the Adelaide Oval has been a low scoring one since 2018. Batting hasn’t been easy at this venue since 2018. The pitch will not change much and is expected to remain same throughout the 100 overs.
SAU vs NSW Top Picks
- Travis Head continued his good form with the bat as he scored a huge century against Western Australia last Wednesday. He scored 142 runs with at a strike rate of 165.12.
- Harry Nielsen will open the innings once again. He scored a century in the last game as well. He scored 110 runs while chasing 370, which included 13 fours. He has an average above 43 in his short List A career.
- Pat Cummins took 3 wickets in the opening game of the season. In addition, he added a valuable 49 runs at the end, which makes him a must pick.
- Ben Dwarshius will play a key role in the powerplay overs. The new ball helps a lot in the first 10 overs /He is in good form in white-ball cricket, as he ended as the second-highest wicket-taker in BBL 10 with 24 wickets in just 13 games.
- Wes Agar also picked a good amount of wickets in the BBL10. He was the highest wicket-taker for Southern Australia in the Marsh One Day Cup last season. Alongside Daniel Worrall, he forms a lethal pair with the new ball.
Suggested Playing XI’s for SAU vs NSW Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Peter Nevill, Harry Nielsen, Kurtis Patterson, David Warner, Jake Weatherald, Sean Abbott, Moises Henriques, Travis Head, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Daniel Worrall
Captain: Travis Head; Vice-captain: David Warner
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Alex Carey, Harry Nielsen, Daniel Hughes, David Warner, Jake Weatherald, Moises Henriques, Travis Head, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, Daniel Worrall, Wes Agar
Captain: David Warner; Vice-captain: Mitchell Starc