QUN vs WAU Live Score, In the Match of South African T20 Challenge 2021 which will be played at The Gabba, Brisbane. QUN vs WAU Live Score, Match between Queensland vs Western Australia Live on 11th March 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
QUN vs WAU Live Score, QUN vs WAU Live Score Updates
Marsh One Day Cup, 2021
Man of the match: Jack Wildermuth
- 5 Ovs: 58/3
- 10 Ovs: 89/3
QUN Power Play
QUN Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 15/5
- 10 Ovs: 49/6
WAU Power Play
WAU Fall of wickets
QUN vs WAU Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest QUN vs WAU Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Star India, Fox Sports (Australia) and Willow TV will broadcast the series in different parts of the world.
Live Streaming: You can live stream the match on Hotstar app
Venue: The Gabba, Brisbane
Queensland and Western Australia had a strong start to their tournament. Both teams had convincing victories in their respective games. The teams will look to carry forward their winning momentum. In the second game of the league, Queensland won the toss and elected to field first. They bowled out Tasmania for 237 runs, courtesy an outstanding spell by Billy Stanlake – 4/24 in 10 overs. In the run chase, captain Usman Khawaja led from the front and scored an outstanding 93 off 106 balls to guide Queensland to a victory by four wickets.
In the game between Western Australia and South Australia, the latter won the toss and elected to field first. Western Australia amassed a massive 369 runs in their 50 overs. Captain Shaun Marsh and Cameron Green staged the foundation for this huge score, as both scored centuries. In the run chase, South Australia had an excellent start. Harry Nielsen and captain Travis Head were leading chase. But the others failed to play their part, which saw Western Australia win by 13 runs.
QUN vs WAU Squads
Usman Khawaja (C), Xavier Bartlett, Joe Burns, Brendan Doggett, Sam Heazlett, Matthew Kuhnemann, Marnus Labuschagne, Jimmy Peirson (WK), Matthew Renshaw, Billy Stanlake, Mark Steketee and Jack Wildermuth.
Josh Inglis, Shaun Marsh, Cameron Bancroft, Sam Whiteman, Matthew Kelly, Bradley Hope, Cameron Green, Hilton Cartwright, Aaron Hardie, Joel Paris, Lance Morris, Jake Carder, Sam Fanning, Liam Guthrie, Liam O’Connor, Corey Rocchiccioli, David Moody, Cameron Gannon
QUN vs WAU Predicted XIs
Usman Khawaja, Sam Heazlett, Marnus Labuschagne, Matt Renshaw, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson, Michael Neser, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann, Billy Stanlake, Xavier Bartlett.
Cameron Bancroft, Sam Whiteman, Hilton Cartwright, Cameron Green, Josh Inglis, Nick Hobson, Aaron Hardie, Joel Paris, Matthew Kelly, Liam Guthrie, Liam O’Connor.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
Scattered thunderstorms are expected during the match, which could result in a rain curtailed game.
In the recent past, the chasing teams have won a greater number of contests. But the surface is very good for team batting first and allows the team to put up 300+ score and put the chasing team under pressure.
QUN vs WAU Top Picks
- Cameron Green played a fantastic knock of 144 of only 101 balls, and also, he can be very handy with the ball. So far in his short List A career, he has an outstanding average of batting average of 44.50 and has picked up 7 wickets an economy rate of 5.72 runs per over.
- Usman Khawaja has an outstanding start scoring 93 runs in the first game. He has an amazing List A career, having scored 10000+ runs at an average of 42.51. Batting at top-order gives him an edge to score more runs for his team.
- Marnus Labuschagne is one of the players in red hot form from his team. He has scored a lot of runs in the recently concluded Big Bash League and his all-round ability helps to bring balance to the team. He has a batting average of 37.81 in his List A career and with the ball, he has picked up 8 wickets at an economy rate of 6.24 runs per over.
- Shaun Marsh is one of the veterans of the game and he has a great record when batting at the top-order. In his domestic career, he averages 44.53 and has an amazing strike rate of 81.13. As he bats at the top of the order, it allows him to build the innings and score big runs.
- Billy Stanlake had a great game against Tasmania, as he picked up 4 for 24 in his 10 overs. He has picked up 34 wickets at an average of 39.35 in his 29 List A matches.
Suggested Playing XI’s for QUN vs WAU Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Josh Inglis, Shaun Marsh, Joe Burns, Usman Khawaja, Aaron Hardie, Cameron Green, Marnus Labuschagne, Joel Paris, Matthew Kuhnemann, Billy Stanlake, Mark Steketee
Captain: Marnus Labuschagne, Vice-captain: Cameron Green
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Josh Inglis, Shaun Marsh, Joe Burns, Cameron Bancroft, Usman Khawaja, Aaron Hardie, Cameron Green, Marnus Labuschagne, Joel Paris, Matthew Kuhnemann, Billy Stanlake
Captain: Shaun Marsh, Vice-captain: Usman Khawaja