The most expensive franchise of the Pakistan Super League (PSL), Multan Sultans, owned by Ali Khan Tareen, is all set and eager to set exceptional impacts on the audience considerably with their revamped strategies during PSL 5 to challenge the trophy.
Sultans have came up to lights with some shocking news. They have decided to hand over the captaincy to talented test cricketer, Shan Masood for PSL 5. However, it must have been sad for Shoaib Malik’s fan to see him parting ways with the franchise. Another news comprising of sorrow and grief might be Shahid Afridi. As crazy cricket freaks love to watch Afridi on the pitch for his dominated sixes, probably might be appearing in his last season of PSL..
On the other hand with some depressing couple of news, Sultans have chosen the most destructive batting side among all of the rest five franchises of PSL. Ravi Bopara moving from Karachi Kings to Multan Sultans for PSL 5 can be essential element for Sultans at dug out as he has heated up the PSL before during qualifiers with batting techniques or we can say, the dual role of his shall be admired. Moeen Ali and Fabien Allen can also result as a prime outcome for Sultans.
When it comes to the bowling, they have superior attack in this aspect as well. Sultans are ready to rock the grounds as they possess experience bowlers like Junaid Khan, M.Irfan, Imran Tahir, and Sohail Tanveer, who have the abilities to demolish any sort of batting line-ups.
Complete details about the squad, schedule and timings of Sultans matches have been provided as follows:
COMPLETE SQUAD OF MULTAN SULTANS:
Shahid Afridi , Mohammad Irfan, James Vince, Junaid Khan, Moeen Ali, Rilee Rossouw, Zeeshan Ashraf, Ravi Bopara, Sohail Tanvir, Shaan Masood, Ali Shafiq, Khushdil Shah, Usman Qadir, Fabian Allen, Mohammad Ilyas, Rohail Nazir, Imran Tahir, Bilawal Bhatti.
COMPLETE SCHEDULE OF MULTAN SULTANS FIXTURES:
- February 21 – vs Lahore Qalandars – Gaddafi Stadium (7pm-10.15pm)
- February 22 – vs Islamabad United -Gaddafi Stadium (7 pm-10.15 pm)
- February 26 – vs Peshawar Zalmi – Multan Cricket Stadium (7 pm-10.15 pm)
- February 28 – vs Karachi Kings – Multan Cricket Stadium (2 pm-5.15 pm)
- February 29 – vs Quetta Gladiators – Multan Cricket Stadium (2 pm-5.15 pm)
- March 6 – vs Karachi Kings – Gaddafi Stadium (7 pm-10.15 pm)
- March 8 – vs Islamabad United – Pindi Cricket Stadium (2pm-5.15pm)
- March 11 – vs Quetta Gladiators – Gaddafi Stadium (7pm-10.15pm)
- March 13 – vs Peshawar Zalmi – National Stadium (7 pm-10.15 pm)
- March 15 – vs Lahore Qalandars – Gaddafi Stadium (2pm-5.15pm)
It is to be notified that the opening ceremony of the PSL 5 is to be held at National Stadium, Karachi which will be followed by a game to be played between two times PSL winners, Islamabad United and PSL 4 winners, Quetta Gladiators on February 20th, 2020.