NZ-W vs EN-W Live Score, In the Match of England Women tour of New Zealand 2021 which will be played at Hagley Oval, Christchurch. NZ-W vs EN-W Live Score, Match between New Zealand Women and England Women Live on 26th February 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
NZ-W vs EN-W Live Score, NZ-W vs EN-W Live Score Updates
NZ-W vs EN-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest NZ-W vs EN-W Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Venue: Hagley Oval, Christchurch.
New Zealand Women will lock horns against England Women in the 2nd ODI match on Friday. In the first ODI match of the series, England Women came out victorious by 8 wickets. After being asked to bat first by the visitors, New Zealand posted an average total of 178 runs in the 50-over game. Hayley Jensen scored a fifty too and she was New Zealand’s highest scorer as well.
England Women have got themselves a 1-0 lead in this series. Heather Knight and Tammy Beaumont gave the hosts a flying start. Tammy Beaumont was the star of the match as she smashed magnificent 71 runs innings. New Zealand will be trying to bounce back from their loss in the last game, wheras England will look to win this match and seal the series.
NZ-W vs EN-W Squads
New Zealand Women
Sophie Devine (C), Natalie Dodd, Maddy Green, Brooke Halliday, Hayley Jensen, Fran Jonas, Amelia Kerr, Jess Kerr, Frankie Mackay, Katey Martin, Hannah Rowe, Amy Satterthwaite, Lea Tahuhu.
Heather Knight (C), Tammy Beaumont, Katherine Brunt, Kate Cross, Freya Davies, Sophia Dunkley, Sophie Ecclestone, Georgia Elwiss, Tash Farrant, Sarah Glenn, Amy Jones, Nat Sciver, Mady Villiers, Fran Wilson, Lauren Winfield-Hill, Danni Wyatt.
NZ-W vs EN-W Predicted XIs
New Zealand Women
Sophie Devine (C), Natalie Dodd, Frankie Mackay, Amy Satterthwaite, Brooke Halliday, Katey Martin (WK), Maddy Green, Amelia Kerr, Lea Tahuhu, Hannah Rowe and Jess Kerr/Fran Jones.
Danni Wyatt, Tammy Beaumont, Amy Jones (WK), Heather Knight (C), Natalie Sciver, Fran Wilson, Katherine Brunt, Sophie Ecclestone, Sarah Glenn, Kate Cross and Freya Davies/Natasha Farrant.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be partly cloudy here in Dunedin on Friday. The temperature will hover around the 17 degrees Celsius range and there is a 10% chance of precipitation for this match.
The surface is a batting-friendly one, with a good amount of help for the pacers on offer. The pitch is expected to be neutral and the captain winning the toss would prefer to bowl first.
NZ-W vs EN-W Top Picks
- Sophie Devine is the most experienced player from their side. She has scored over 2600 runs and picked up 73 wickets in 108 ODI matches she played.
- Natalie Dodd scored 30 & 97 in the two practice games against the England team and will be looking to replicate her form in this match too against the same England team.
- Amelia Kerr is the lead spinner for the Kiwi team in both ODIs & T20Is and she has played already 35+ matches in both formats.
- Natalie Sciver is the most crucial asset for the England side. She has scored more than 1800 runs at an average of close to 40 and also picked up 44 wickets in 67 ODIs she played for his team.
- Danielle Wyatt scored 89 runs in the two matches she played in practice games. We can expect her to continue her onslaught in the power play overs in this match too.
Suggested Playing XI’s for NZ-W vs EN-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: N Dodd, A Satterthwaite, D Wyatt, F Wilson, A Kerr, F Mackay, N Sciver, S Devine, K Brunt, L Tahuhu and S Ecclestone.
Captain: N Sciver. Vice-Captain: S Devine.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: N Dodd, B Halliday, D Wyatt, F Wilson, A Kerr, H Knight, N Sciver, S Devine, K Brunt, L Tahuhu and S Ecclestone.
Captain: A Kerr. Vice-Captain: N Sciver.