GGC vs GKH Live Score, In the Match of Bangabandhu T20 2020 which will be played at Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Mirpur, Dhaka. GGC vs GKH Live Score, Match between Gazi Group Chattogram and Gemcon Khulna Live on December 14th 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
GGC vs GKH Live Score, GGC vs GKH Live Score Updates
Bangabandhu T20 Cup, 2020
Match Ended: Gemcon Khulna beat Gazi Group Chattogram by 47 runs
- 5 Ovs: 77/4
- 10 Ovs: 125/6
GKH Power Play
GKH Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 29/6
- 10 Ovs: 75/8
GGC Power Play
GGC Fall of wickets
|Mahmudul Hasan Joy||81||124.61||0|
|Shakib Al Hasan||110||120.87||6|
GGC vs GKH Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest GGC vs GKH Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
The match can be watched live on ECN – European Cricket Network the matches in the United Kingdom while Cricket viewers in the United States can watch Lankan Premier on Willow TV.
Gazi Group Chattogram, without a shred of a doubt, were the table-toppers in the league stage of the tournament, winning seven out of eight games. Barring their seven-run defeat to Beximco Dhaka, Mohammad Mithun and Co have been clinical.
As far as Gemcon Khulna, their opponent in Qualifier 1, is concerned, Chattogram beat them by nine wickets and three wickets respectively. The fact that they had a net run rate of 1.157 shows the level of dominance they have shown.
Khulna, on the other hand, got through with four wins from eight matches. Mahmudullah’s men may not be high on confidence, especially after losing their last two league matches. It goes without saying the Khulna need to pull a rabbit out of the hat turn over the in-form Chattogram team.
GGC vs GKH Squads
Gazi Group Chattogram
Liton Das (WK), Soumya Sarkar, Mahmudul Hasan Joy, Mohammad Mithun (C), Mosaddek Hossain, Shamsur Rahman, Ziaur Rahman, Nahidul Islam, Rakibul Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Shoriful Islam, Shykat Ali, Sanjit Saha, Taijul Islam, Mehedi Hasan.
Jahurul Islam, Zakir Hasan (WK), Imrul Kayes, Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah (C), Shamim Hossain, Ariful Haque, Shuvagata Hom, Shahidul Islam, Hasan Mahmud, Al-Amin Hossain, Salman Hossain, Anamul Haque Bijoy, Rishad Hossain, Shafiul Islam, Nazmul Islam Apu.
GGC vs GKH Predicted XIs
Gazi Group Chattogram
Liton Das (WK), Soumya Sarkar, Mohammad Mithun (C), Shamsur Rahman, Mosaddek Hossain, Ziaur Rahman, Mahmudul Hasan Joy, Shoriful Islam, Rakibul Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Nahidul Islam.
Jahurul Islam, Zakir Hasan (WK), Shakib Al Hasan, Mahmudullah (C), Mashrafe Mortaza, Ariful Haque, Shamim Hossain, Shuvagata Hom, Shahidul Islam, Hasan Mahmud, Al-Amin Hossain.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The temperature during match-time would be around 24 degrees Celsius with the humidity in the high-60s. There won’t be any cloud cover and hence, chances of a downpour are as good as nil.
The pitch in Dhaka has been becoming batting-friendly with scores on and around 300 (combined both innings) being registered on a consistent basis. Batting first and setting a target should be the way forward.
Average first innings score:
154 (20 matches in the Bangabandhu T20 Cup)
Record of chasing teams:
Won – 10, Lost – 10, Tied – 0
GGC vs GKH Top Picks
- Liton Das has been a reliable force for Chattogram at the top of the batting order. He is currently the leading run-scorer for his team with 306 runs from seven matches at an incredible average of 61.2.
- Soumya Sarkar lost a bit of form midway through the tournament but has found back his rhythm. In eight games, he has 253 runs with a couple of fifties. On his day, he can also pick up wickets.
- Shuvagata Hom, barring one game, has been excellent. Despite batting lower down the order, he has scored big. Moreover, with wickets under his belt, he has the capability to give a lot of points.
- Shakib Al Hasan has been someone, who thrives when put under extreme pressure. In eight games, he has 82 runs with the bat and picked five wickets. He will be looking for a bit of redemption.
- Mahmudullah wasn’t getting a lot of runs to start with. But as the tournament has passed by, he has found his mojo. In eight games, he has 174 runs under his belt and has also picked up two wickets.
Suggested Playing XI for GGC vs GKH Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Liton Das, Shuvagata Hom, Shamim Hossain, Jahurul Islam, Mosaddek Hossain, Mahmudullah, Nahidul Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Mustafizur Rahman, Shahidul Islam, Shoriful Islam.
Captain: Soumya Sarkar. Vice-Captain: Liton Das.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Liton Das, Shuvagata Hom, Shamim Hossain, Jahurul Islam, Mosaddek Hossain, Shakib Al Hasan, Soumya Sarkar, Mustafizur Rahman, Shahidul Islam, Shoriful Islam, Hasan Mahmud.
Captain: Shakib Al Hasan. Vice-Captain: Mustafizur Rahman.