EMB vs SHA Live Score, In the Match of Emirates D10 2021 which will be played at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. EMB vs SHA Live Score, Match between Emirates Blues vs Sharjah Live on March 29th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
EMB vs SHA Live Score, EMB vs SHA Live Score Updates
- 5 Ovs: 73/4
- 10 Ovs: 101/7
SHA Power Play
SHA Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 51/2
- 10 Ovs: 104/3
EMB Power Play
EMB Fall of wickets
|Ateeq Ur Rehman||0||0||0|
|Yahya Abdul Rehman||0||0||0|
EMB vs SHA Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest EMB vs SHA Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
In the top of the table clash, Emirates Blues will take on Sharjah in the 14th match of the Emirates D10 2021 on Monday. Emirates Blues were cruising along in this competition with 3 straight massive wins until Fujairah handed them their first loss in this competition. Their top 3 batsmen Mohammad Boota, Chundangapoyil Rizwan, and Laxman Manjrekar got out early, which made the difference for them. With 3 wins and a loss, they have been pushed down to the 2nd spot in the standings with 6 points.
On the other hand, With some incredible performances, Sharjah are unbeaten in this competition. Having won all of their 4 matches, they moved to the top of the table with 8 points and a net run-rate of 2.966. In their previous match, they comfortably defeated Abu Dhabi by 6 wickets with 9 balls to spare. Umair Ali has been exceptional with the ball in this tournament. Both the teams have got talented cricketers in their line-ups and it’s going to be a cracker of a contest between the top two sides.
EMB vs SHA Squads
Mohammad Boota, Chundangapoyil Rizwan, Laxman Manjrekar, Waheed Ahmed, Vishnu Sukuraman, Akif Raja, Aryan Lakra, Ateeq Ur Rehman, Sabir Rao, Nikhil Srinivasan, Mohammad Azhar, Rahul Bhatia, Muhammad Farazuddin, Omid Rahman, Muhammaed Ismail, Matiullah Khan
Aryansh Sharma, Fayyaz Ahmad, Khalid Shah, Rameez Shahzad, Renjith Mani, Yahya Abdul Rehman, Aayan Khan, Anish Ramgopal, Badiuzzama Sayed, Hafeez-ur-Rehman, Junaid Siddique, Kashif Daud, Rohan Mustafa, Umair Ali, Vriitya Aravind
EMB vs SHA Predicted XIs
M Boota, CP Rizwan, L Manjrekar, L Sukumaran, W Ahmed, M Azhar, S Rao, A Lakra, A Raja, M Khan and M Farazuddin
V Aravind, A Sharma, K Shah, K Daud, B Sayed, A Khan, U Ali, F Ahmad, R Mustafa, J Siddique and R Mani
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The temperature will be slightly low as compared to other days during the daytime. It will be hovering around 26-29 degrees Celsius, whereas evenings will be much calmer with the temperature of 26 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 53 per cent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
The surface here in Sharjah is proving again and again that it’s a batting paradise. Here and there, bowlers are also chipping with wickets, but can’t overcome the sheer dominance of the batsmen. Anything over the score of 100 creates pressure on the chasing team and hence batting first is preferable.
EMB vs SHA Top Picks
- Mohammad Boota had a rare failure in the last match against Fujairah, but still, he is the leading run-scorer in this competition. Boota has scored 169 runs in 4 matches at an average of 84.5 and an even better strike rate of 181.72.
- Laxman Manjrekar is another important batsman in the Emirates Blues’ line-up. In 3 matches, he has scored 81 runs at an average of 81 and a whopping strike rate of 253.12.
- Waheed Ahmed took the game till the end by scoring a 16-ball 40 runs. Overall, he has scored 59 runs in 2 innings runs at an average of 29.5 and has even picked up 3 wickets at an economy of 8.42 runs per over.
- Umair Ali bowled well in the previous game against Abu Dhabi, picking up 3 wickets at an economy of 5.5 runs per over. He is a top-wicket taker in this tournament with 10 wickets in 4 matches at an economy of 8.62 runs per over, and has also scored 25 runs in 2 matches at a strike rate of 147.05.
- Vriitya Aravind dominated over the Abu Dhabi bowlers in the run-chase, scoring 53 runs from just 25 balls. Overall, he has scored 80 runs in 4 matches at a strike rate of exact 200.
- Renjith Mani didn’t bat in the last against Abu Dhabi, but he still is the second-highest run-scorer for Sharjah. He has scored 70 runs in 2 matches at an average of 70 and a strike rate of 189.18.
Suggested Playing XI for EMB vs SHA Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: M Boota, V Aravind, CP Rizwan, L Manjrekar, K Shah, K Daud, R Mustafa, W Ahmed, M Azhar, J Siddique and B Sayed
Captain: V Aravind, Vice-Captain: CP Rizwan
Fantasy Suggestion #2: U Ali, V Aravind, CP Rizwan, L Manjrekar, K Shah, K Daud, R Mustafa, W Ahmed, M Azhar, J Siddique and S Rao
Captain: CP Rizwan, Vice-Captain: R Mustafa