WI vs SL Live Score, In the Match of West Indies vs Sri Lanka 2021 which will be played at Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, Antigua. WI vs SL Live Score, Match between West Indies vs Sri Lanka Live on March 29th 2021 Live Cricket Score & Live Streaming.
WI vs SL Live Score, WI vs SL Live Score Updates
WI vs SL Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest WI vs SL Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
West Indies will take on Sri Lanka in the 2nd and final Test of the two-match Test series starting from Monday. This match will decide the fate of the series as the 1st test ended in a draw. West Indies’ batsmen did a fabulous job on the fifth day of the 1st Test to bat the whole day. All the results looked possible at one point but West Indies played it safe to give themselves a draw. Nkrumah Bonner was the player of the match for his incredible batting display on the last day of the Test. There is a lot of scope for improvement for them in both the batting and bowling departments.
On the other hand, despite conceding a first-innings lead to hosts in the 1st Test, visitors Sri Lanka batted extremely well in their second innings to set a target of 375. Oshada Fernando, Dhananjaya de Silva, and Pathum Nissanka were the match savers for Sri Lanka. Skipper Dimuth Karunaratne will have to lead by example in this match, as he was dismissed early in both innings of the last game.
WI vs SL Squads
Kraigg Brathwaite (C), Jermaine Blackwood, Darren Bravo, Nkrumah Bonner, John Campbell, Rakheem Cornwall, Jason Holder, Kyle Mayers, Joshua Da Silva, Shannon Gabriel, Alzarri Joseph, Kemar Roach and Jomel Warrican
Dimuth Karunaratne (C), Pathum Nissanka, Oshada Fernando, Lahiru Thirimanne, Roshen Silva, Ramesh Mendis, Dasun Shanaka, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dinesh Chandimal, Niroshan Dickwella, Wanindu Hasaranga, Vishwa Fernando, Suranga Lakmal, Asitha Fernando, Dushmantha Chameera and Lasith Embuldeniya
WI vs SL Predicted XIs
Kraigg Brathwaite (C), John Campbell, Nkrumah Bonner, Kyle Mayers, Jermaine Blackwood, Joshua Da Silva (WK), Jason Holder, Rakheem Cornwall, Kemar Roach, Alzarri Joseph and Shannon Gabriel/ Chemar Holder
Dimuth Karunaratne (C), Lahiru Thirimanne, Pathum Nissanka, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dinesh Chandimal, Niroshan Dickwella (WK), Oshada Fernando, Vishwa Fernando, Suranga Lakmal, Dushmantha Chameera and Lasith Embuldeniya
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be partly cloudy for the first 3 days with the maximum temperature of 28 degrees Celsius and for the next 2 days it is likely to sunny. The average humidity levels are at 68 per cent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
The surface here in Sir Vivian Richards Stadium will assist the bowlers for the first 2 days of the Test, but it will become completely flat on the fourth day, making things easy for the batsmen. Whoever wins the toss should bowl first on this wicket.
WI vs SL Top Picks
- krumah Bonner bought up his maiden Test century in the second innings of the 1st Test match. He scored a match-saving 113* runs. Overall in his short Test career, he has scored 375 in 6 innings at an average of 75.
- Kyle Mayers has been another find for West Indies in recent times. He is carrying his form from the Bangladesh tour and scored 45 and 52 runs in the two innings of the first Test. He even picked up 2 important wickets of Oshada Fernando and Dinesh Chandimal in the second innings.
- ason Holder uses his height to a good extent and swings the ball both ways. He claimed his 8th five-wicket haul in the 1st innings of the 1st Test by picking up 5/27.
- Kemar Roach troubles the batters with his fierce pace he picked up 6 wickets in the 1st Test. Overall in his Test career, he has scalped 211 wickets in 62 matches with the best figures of 6/48 in an innings.
- Pathum Nissanka showed a lot of adaptability and skill playing at the highest level and scored his first century in the second innings of the first Test when his team needed the most. Overall, he scored 112 runs combined in both innings.
- Lahiru Thirimanne scored two back-to-back half-centuries in the 1st Test, scoring 70 and 76 in the first and second innings respectively. Overall in his Test career, he has scored 1769 runs in 39 matches at an average of 25.2, with the highest score of 155.
- Dimuth Karunaratne was short of runs in the 1st Test, but he is the most experienced Test player in the current squad and has got potential to make a good come back. Overall in his Test career, he scored 4672 runs in 69 matches at an average of 36.22, which includes 10 centuries and 24 half-centuries.
Suggested Playing XI for WI vs SL Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: N Dickwella, D Chandimal, N Bonner, K Brathwaite, D Karunaratne, J Holder, D de Silva, R Cornwall, K Roach, L Embuldeniya and S Lakmal
Captain: J Holder, Vice-Captain: D Karunaratne
Fantasy Suggestion #2: K Mayers, D Chandimal, N Bonner, K Brathwaite, D Karunaratne, J Holder, D de Silva, R Cornwall, A Joseph, L Embuldeniya and V Fernando
Captain: K Brathwaite, Vice-Captain: D Chandimal