FUJ vs EMB Live Score, In the Match of Emirates D10 2021 which will be played at Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. FUJ vs EMB Live Score, Match between Fujairah vs Emirates Blues Live on March 27th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
FUJ vs EMB Live Score, FUJ vs EMB Live Score Updates
- 5 Ovs: 62/2
- 10 Ovs: 126/4
FUJ Power Play
FUJ Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 76/3
- 10 Ovs: 118/6
EMB Power Play
EMB Fall of wickets
FUJ vs EMB Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest FUJ vs EMB Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Fujairah will go head-to-head against the Emirates Blues in the 11th Match of the Emirates D10 2021 on Saturday. After losing their 1st encounter in a close contest against Sharjah by 9 runs, Fujairah are back to winning ways by beating Dubai and Abu Dhabi convincingly in their 2nd and 3rd matches respectively. Waseem Muhammad, who was short of runs in the first two matches, has delivered spectacularly in the last match, striking at the rate of 290.90. With one loss and two wins, Fujairah are at the 3rd spot in the standings with 4 points. They need to carry the same momentum against Emirates Blues, who are yet to lose in this tournament.
Meanwhile, Emirates Blues are off to a flyer in this competition, having won 3 matches on the trot. They have made things look very simple and it is evident from their results. All of their 3 victories were convincing and they would want to carry forward the same momentum for the rest of the matches. Their top 3 batsmen are in sublime form and it is difficult to get rid of them. The Blues have occupied the top spot in the standings with 6 points.
FUJ vs EMB Squads
Waseem Muhammad, Alishan Sharafu, Chirag Suri, Usman Khan, Hamdan Tahir, Sanchit Sharma, Luqman Hazrat, Ahmed Raza, Maroof Merchant, Zahoor Khan, Jiju Janardhan, Yasir Kaleem, Fayaz Dongaroan, Muhammad Ayaz, Zahid Ali, Mujahid Amin
Chundangapoyil Rizwan, Laxman Manjrekar, Rahul Bhatia, Vishnu Sukuraman, Matiullah Khan, Mohammad Azhar, Muhammad Farazuddin, Nikhil Srinivasan, Omid Rahman, Sabir Rao, Akif Raja, Aryan Lakra, Muhammaed Ismail, Waheed Ahmed, Ateeq Ur Rehman, Mohammad Boota
FUJ vs EMB Predicted XIs
Ahmed Raza(c), Hamdan Tahir(wk), Waseem Muhammad, Usman Khan, Zahoor Khan, Chirag Suri, Alishan Sharafu, Muhammad Ayaz, Maroof Merchant, Sanchit Sharma, Jiju Janardhanan
Waheed Ahmed(c), Laxman Manjrekar, Akif Raja, Vishnu Sukumaran, Mohammad Boota, Chundangapoyil Rizwan, Ateeq Ur Rehman(wk), Sabir Rao, Muhammad Farazuddin, Mohammad Azhar, Aryan Lakra
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
As usual, the weather in Sharjah will be very hot at this time of the year. On Saturday, the maximum temperature will touch 36 degrees Celsius and it will reduce 32 degrees at the start of the match, and the humidity will be 29 per cent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
In the last 5 matches, we have seen the team batting first has come out on top on 4 occasions. It is difficult to chase 100 plus runs but not impossible. Going with the flow, whoever wins the toss should bat first.
FUJ vs EMB Top Picks
- Waseem Muhammad found his form in the 3rd match against Abu Dhabi and scored 32 runs from just 11 deliveries. He got one wicket to his name as well.
- Chirag Suri’s contribution is always vital for his side, as whenever he scores runs, the chances of winning matches of Fujairah increases exponentially. In 3 matches, he has scored 48 runs at an average of 24 at a strike rate of 228.57.
- Alishan Sharafu has been the major performer in the first two matches with the bat for Fujairah, scoring 50 runs in 2 innings at a strike rate of 138.88.
- Mohammad Boota is in tremendous form at the moment with the bat. He is the leading run-scorer so far in this competition with 160 runs in 3 matches at an average of 160 and a strike rate of 197.53, with the highest score of 71.
- Chundangapoyil Rizwan has contributed well in all the departments. He has scored 70 runs in 3 matches at an average of 35 and a strike rate of 170.73 and has even scalped 3 wickets.
- Laxman Manjrekar is the second-leading run-scorer for Emirates Blues so far, having scored 81 runs in 2 innings at a strike rate of 270. He has also picked up one wicket.
Suggested Playing XI for FUJ vs EMB Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Mohammad Boota, CP Rizwan, Ahmed Raza, Laxman Manjrekar, Waseem Muhammad, Chirag Suri, Akif Raja, Waheed Ahmed, Zahoor Khan, Muhammad Ayaz, Sabir Rao
Captain: CP Rizwan. Vice-captain: Waseem Muhammad
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Mohammad Boota, CP Rizwan, Ahmed Raza, Laxman Manjrekar, Waseem Muhammad, Usman Khan, Akif Raja, Alishan Sharafu, Zahoor Khan, Muhammad Ayaz, Maroof Merchant
Captain: Mohammad Boota. Vice-captain: Laxman Manjrekar