WAU vs VCT Live Score, In the Match of Sheffield Shield 2020/21 which will be played at WACA Ground, Perth. WAU vs VCT Live Score, Match between Western Australia vs Victoria Live on March 25th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
WAU vs VCT Live Score, WAU vs VCT Live Score Updates
WAU vs VCT Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest WAU vs VCT Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: WACA Ground, Perth
Western Australia will take on Victoria in the 21st match of the Sheffield Shield 2021. Western Australia should be high on confidence after beating Victoria by a massive margin of 170 runs in the Marsh One Day Cup on Tuesday. Despite a double century from inform Cameron Green Western Australia couldn’t able to take the first-innings lead against Queensland in their previous match. With 2 home matches still left for Western Australia need a miracle to qualify for the finals, with one win and 5 drawn matches they are currently sitting at the fourth spot in the standings with 19.7 points.
Meanwhile, Victoria are also in the same boat as Western Australia. They too have won one and drawn 5 matches so far and are just below Western Australia in the points table with 18.57 points. Rain spoiled their previous match against Queensland. Marcus Harris is in tremendous form in this tournament, having scored 600 plus runs and Scott Boland has been their go-to bowler whenever they needed wickets. Their qualification chances for the finals are way too less. At present, both teams are in the bottom half of the standings and better performance here will take them up in the points table.
WAU vs VCT Squads
Cameron Bancroft, Sam Whiteman, Shaun Marsh (c), Cameron Green, Josh Inglis (wk), Hilton Cartwright, Nick Hobson, Aaron Hardie, Joel Paris, Liam Guthrie, Liam O’Connor, Cameron Gannon, Matt Kelly
Sam Harper, Nic Maddinson, Peter Handscomb (c), Matthew Short, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Mackenzie Harvey, Xavier Crone, Will Parker, Todd Murphy, Zak Evans, Brody Couch, Marcus Harris, Jon Holland, James Pattinson, Will Sutherland
WAU vs VCT Predicted XIs
Cameron Bancroft, Sam Whiteman, Shaun Marsh (c), Cameron Green, Josh Inglis (wk), Hilton Cartwright, Nick Hobson, Aaron Hardie, Joel Paris, Liam Guthrie, Liam O’Connor
Sam Harper (wk), Marcus Harris, Nic Maddinson, Peter Handscomb (c), Matthew Short, Mackenzie Harvey, Scott Boland, Jon Holland, James Pattinson, Todd Murphy, Will Sutherland
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be cloudy on the first day of the match, the sun will be out for the next 3 days with the maximum temperature touching the 30 degrees Celsius mark and the minimum temperature is predicted to be 23 degrees. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
Despite the pacers getting bounce out of the surface still, it’s a beautiful wicket to bat on, especially in the first innings of the match. Till day 21, we can expect the batsmen to dominate, but from there onwards bowlers will get over the batters. The match might get end in a draw if both the teams put up huge scores in their first innings. Whoever wins the toss should bat first.
WAU vs VCT Top Picks
- Cameron Green is in form of his life with the bat at the moment. He is the leading run-scorer in this tournament, scoring a whopping 817 runs in 10 innings at an average of 102.12, with the highest score of 251.
- Shaun Marsh in the previous match against Queensland scored an important 70 runs in the first innings of a match. Overall in this tournament, he has scored 626 runs in 10 innings at an average of 69.55, with the highest score of 135, which comprises of 3 centuries and 2 half-centuries.
- Cameron Bancroft too is having a good season with the bat, having scored 430 runs in 10 innings at an average of 43, with the highest score of 126.
- Marcus Harris is in fourth place in the list of leading run-scorers in this tournament. Harris has scored 629 runs in 10 innings at an average of 78.62, with the highest score of 239. He has struck 2 centuries and one half-century.
- Peter Handscomb is in good touch, having scored 424 runs in 10 innings at an average of 53, with the highest score of 124*.
- Scott Boland is the third-highest wicket-taker in this tournament, having picked up 24 wickets in just 8 innings with the best figures of 6/61 in an innings.
Suggested Playing XI for WAU vs VCT Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Josh Inglis, Peter Handscomb, Sam Whiteman, Shaun Marsh, Nic Maddinson, Aaron Hardie, Cameron Green, Matt Short, Joel Paris, James Pattinson, Jon Holland
Captain: Cameron Green. Vice-captain: Peter Handscomb
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Josh Inglis, Sam Harper, Sam Whiteman, Cameron Bancroft, Nic Maddinson, Aaron Hardie, Cameron Green, Marcus Harris, Joel Paris, James Pattinson, Jon Holland
Captain: Nic Maddinson. Vice-captain: Sam Whiteman