UP vs MUM Live Score, In the Match of Vijay Hazare trophy 2021 which will be played at Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi. UP vs MUM Live Score, Match between Uttar Pardesh vs Mumbai Live on 14th March 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
UP vs MUM Live Score, UP vs MUM Live Score Updates
- 5 Ovs: 51/1
- 10 Ovs: 111/1
UP Power Play
UP Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 48/1
- 10 Ovs: 91/1
MUM Power Play
MUM Fall of wickets
|Aman Hakim Khan||25||138.88||0|
UP vs MUM Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest UP vs MUM Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Uttar Pradesh will be up against Mumbai in the final match of the Vijay Hazare Trophy 2020-21 on Sunday. Uttar Pradesh are playing their second final in the Vijay Hazare Trophy. In the last time they qualified for the finals, Uttar Pradesh lost to Railways. This will be an excellent opportunity for them to win their maiden title. They entered this year’s final by beating two giant teams Delhi and Gujarat in the quarter-final and semi-final respectively. A lot of credit should go to their batsmen, especially Upendra Yadav, Karan Sharma and Akshdeep Nath.
Meanwhile, the three-time champions Mumbai are aiming to win their fourth title. After suffering heartbreak in the Syed Mushtaq Ali, they made a Pheonix-esque comeback and haven’t lost a single match in this tournament, which shows why they are one of the most dangerous teams in the country. They dominated the opposition in all the matches. Prithvi Shaw is in impeccable form at the moment and there is no stopping him in this tournament. Even their bowlers are backing up the batsmen really well.
UP vs MUM Squads
Madhav Kaushik, Samarth Singh, Karan Sharma(c), Priyam Garg, Akshdeep Nath, Upendra Yadav(w), Sameer Choudhary, Shivam Sharma, Shivam Mavi, Yash Dayal, Aaqib Khan, Almas Shaukat, Rinku Singh, Abhishek Goswami, Kartik Tyagi, Aryan Juyal, Mohsin Khan, Shanu Saini, Aishwarya Mourya, Purnank Tyagi.
Shreyas Iyer, Prithvi Shaw, Yashaswi Jaiswal, Akhil Herwadkar, Suryakumar Yadav, Sarfaraz Khan, Chinmay Sutar, Aditya Tare, Hardik Tamore, Shivam Dube, Aakash Parkar, Atif Attarwala, Shams Mulani, Atharva Ankolekar, Sairaj Patil, Sujit Nayak, Tanush Kotian, Prashant Solanki, Dhawal Kulkarni, Tushar Deshpande, Siddharth Raut, and Mohit Awasthi.
UP vs MUM Predicted XIs
Madhav Kaushik, Samarth Singh, Karan Sharma (C), Priyam Garg, Akshdeep Nath, Upendra Yadav (WK), Sameer Choudhary, Shivam Sharma, Shivam Mavi, Yash Dayal, Aaqib Khan.
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Prithvi Shaw (C), Aditya Tare (WK), Sarfaraz Khan, Shivam Dube, Aman Hakim Khan, Shams Mulani, Prashant Solanki, Dhawal Kulkarni, Tanush Kotian, Tushar Deshpande.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be partly cloudy in Delhi at the start of the match and the sun is expected to come out in the afternoon. The maximum temperature will be hovering at 31 degrees Celsius and the humidity level is 48 per cent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
The surface here at the Arun Jaitley Stadium is a balanced one, where batsmen will enjoy batting in the first half of the game. As the game progresses the wicket might get slow down and spinners will become handy during that period. Patience will be the key for the batsmen here, oas nce they are settled, they can score runs easily since the boundaries are smaller compared to the other venues.
UP vs MUM Top Picks
- Karan Sharma played a sensible knock against Delhi in the quarter-finals, scoring 83 runs. He followed up with a crucial 38 runs in the semi-finals against Gujarat. Overall in this tournament, he has scored 225 runs in 7 matches at an average of 32.14 and has picked up 3 wickets as well.
- Akshdeep Nath was the player of the match in the semi-finals against Gujarat for his 71 runs in the run-chase. He is the leading run-getter for Uttar Pradesh in this competition, with 332 runs in 7 matches at an average of 55.33, with the highest score of 93. He has also scalped 3 wickets at an economy of 5.7 runs per over.
- Upendra Yadav played an outstanding knock of 112 runs in the quarter-finals against Delhi when his team needed him the most. He remained unbeaten on 31* in the semi-finals. Overall in this tournament, he has scored 276 runs in 7 matches at an average of 69.
- Shivam Sharma is the leading wicket-taker in this tournament, picking up 20 wickets in 7 matches at an economy of 4.22 runs per over with the best figures of 7/31.
- Prithvi Shaw has broken the record of most runs scored in a single season in this Vijay Hazare Trophy. He has scored 754 runs in just 7 matches at an average of 188.5, with the highest score of 227*.
- Shams Mulani was promoted up the order against Karnataka in the semi-finals and he played a supporting hand of 45 runs from 71 balls. With the ball picked up the important wickets of Karun Nair and Sharath BR. Overall in this tournament, he has scored 55 runs and picked up 9 wickets at an economy of 4.9 runs per over.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal got out early in the semi-final game against Karnataka, but he is a talented young guy who can score runs in the finals. In this tournament, he has scored 179 runs in 7 matches at an average of 25.57 and has even picked up 2 wickets at an economy of 5.77 runs per over.
Suggested Playing XI’s for UP vs MUM Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Aditya Tare, Priyam Garg, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Prithvi Shaw, Karan Sharma, Akshdeep Nath, Shams Mulani, Tanush Kotian, Shivam Sharma, Yash Dayal, Dhawal Kulkarni.
Captain – Prithvi Shaw. Vice-Captain – Akshdeep Nath.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Upendra Yadav, Prithvi Shaw, Sarfaraz Khan, Aman Hakim Khan Karan Sharma, Akshdeep Nath, Shivam Dube, Shams Mulani, Shivam Sharma, Yash Dayal, Dhawal Kulkarni.
Captain – Karan Sharma. Vice-Captain – Upendra Yadav.