TN vs HIM Live Score, In the Quarter-Final 2 of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 which will be played at Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad. KAR vs PUN Live Score, Match between Karnataka and Punjab Live on January 26th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
TN vs HIM Live Score, TN vs HIM Live Score Updates
Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy, 2021
Match Ended: Tamil Nadu beat Himachal Pradesh by 5 wickets
- 5 Ovs: 35/5
- 10 Ovs: 80/7
HIM Power Play
HIM Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 73/0
- 10 Ovs: 97/2
TN Power Play
TN Fall of wickets
|C Hari Nishanth||354||125.97||0|
|Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore||6||66.66||31|
|R Sonu Yadav||16||100||7|
TN vs HIM Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest TN vs HIM Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
It’s the clash between two giants Tamil Nadu & Himachal Pradesh. While Tamil Nadu were table toppers in the group stage, Himachal was only defeated once in their 5 matches. Hence, we can expect a thrilling encounter on Republic Day.
Both the teams have looked evenly-balanced throughout the tournament and are coming from pretty convincing victories. So, expect it to be a game of close margins where things are likely to go right down the wire.
TN vs HIM Squads
Dinesh Karthik (captain), Vijay Shankar (vice-captain), B Aparajith, B Indrajith, Aswin Crist, M Mohammed, G Periyasamy, Sandeep Warrier, J Kousik, R Sonu Yadav, M Ashwin, M Shahrukh Khan, C Hari Nishaanth, K B Arun Karthik, Pradosh Ranjan Paul, N Jagadeesan, R Sai Kishore, M Siddharth, L Suryapprakash, R S Jaganath Sinivas.
RI Thakur, Prashant Chopra, Pankaj Jaiswal, Mayank Dagar, Ayush Jamwal, Rishi Dhawan, Akash Vashist, Amit Kumar, Vaibhav Arora, Ekant Sen, Nitin Sharma, Kanwar Abhinay Singh, Ankush Bedi, Abhimanyu Rana, Arpit Guleria.
TN vs HIM Predicted XIs
Hari Nishanth, N Jagadeesan, KB Arun Karthik, Baba Aparajith, Dinesh Karthik, Shahrukh Khan, M Mohammad, Murugan Ashwin, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Aswin Crist, Sandeep Warrier.
RI Thakur, Nitin Sharma, Amit Kumar, Vaibhav Arora, Prashant Chopra, Mayank Dagar, Rishi Dhawan, Pankaj Jaiswal, Digvijay Rangi, Ekant Sen, Ayush Jamwal
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The weather looks great for a crunch game under the lights. Temperatures will be close to 27 degrees along with 29% humidity and absolutely no chances of rain.
The Motera pitch boasts of a good batting wicket and captains usually prefer batting first on this venue. Although out of 12 T20 games played here, 6 have been won batting 1st and 5 have been won batting 2nd.
Average first innings score
163 (last 5 T20 matches)
Record of chasing teams
Won – 3 Lost – 1 Tied – 1
TN vs HIM Top Picks
- Narayan Jagadeesan was superb in the previous game against Bengal where he smashed 75 off just 41 deliveries. Jagadeesan makes it to the 11 not only because is an in-form batsman but because he can give you extra points since he bats at the top of the order.
- Dinesh Karthik played the finisher’s role in his last outing against Bengal, making a brisk 47 off 31 deliveries. Karthik loves batting at this role and knows how to play the field at this batting position.
- Rishi Dhawan was phenomenal in his previous game against Maharashtra with his all-round abilities. He not only picked 3 vital wickets but also sealed the game with a quick-fire 61, so expect him to deliver in this fixture too.
- Pankaj Jaiswal has been another good all-rounder for his side picking 2 wickets each in his last 2 games against Maharashtra and Gujarat. Pawan is also handy with the bat and can score at a quick pace with a strike rate of close to 200 which makes him a great all-rounder pick.
- Baba Aparajith was phenomenal with the ball against Bengal. He picked 2 vital wickets giving away runs only at an economy rate of 5 runs per over. Aparajith will be a value pick if he delivers the way he did in the previous game since the opposition would be more worried about other bowlers.
- Vaibhav Arora had a quiet game against Maharashtra, but prior to that, he had picked 5 wickets in just 2 games. He picked 3 vital wickets against Gujarat and 2 against Baroda, sadly in a losing cause. If Himachal are to win this one, Vaibhav would play a key role.
Suggested Playing XI for TN vs HIM Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Baba Aparajith , N Jagadeesan, Dinesh Karthik, RI Thakur, Hari Nishanth, Digvijay Rangi, Rishi Dhawan, Pankaj Jaiswal, Murugan Ashwin, Ayush Jamwal, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore
Captain: N Jagadeesan . Vice-captain: Rishi Dhawan
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Prashant Chopra , N Jagadeesan, Dinesh Karthik, RI Thakur, Hari Nishanth, Digvijay Rangi, Rishi Dhawan, Pankaj Jaiswal, Murugan Ashwin, Mayank Dagar, Aswin Crist
Captain: Dinesh Karthik Vice-captain: Mayank Dagar