TAD vs BT Live Score, In the Match of Abu Dhabi T10 League 2021 which will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. TAD vs BT Live Score, Match between Team Abu Dhabi vd Bangla Tigers Live on 4th February 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
TAD vs BT Live Score, TAD vs BT Live Score Updates
QAL vs DB Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest TAD vs BT Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Team Abu Dhabi lost their opening match against Deccan Gladiators. They’ve played three more games since, winning just one of them. Team Abu Dhabi lost to Northern Warriors by eight wickets in their last game.
Bangla Tigers, meanwhile, have lost three of their five matches and won twice. They defeated Maratha Arabians by six wickets and Pune Devils by eight wickets. Tigers were beaten by Qalandars by seven runs in their last game.
TAD vs BT Squads
Team Abu Dhabi
Ben Duckett (wk), Chris Gayle, Joe Clarke, Najibullah Zadran, Luke Wright (c), Rohan Mustafa, Paul Stirling, Naveen-ul-Haq, Usman Khan-Shinwari, Jamie Overton, Obed McCoy, Tom Helm, Karthik Meiyappan, Kushal Malla, Leonardo Julian.
Andre Fletcher (c), Chirag Suri, Afif Hossain, Tom Moores (wk), Johnson Charles, Adam Hose, Karim Janat, George Garton, Qais Ahmad, Mujeeb Ur Rehman, Mohammad Irfan, Fazal Haque, Isuru Udana, David Wiese, Mahedi Hasan, Noor Ahmad, Matheesha Pathirana, Aryan Lakra, Rameez Shahzad.
TAD vs BT Predicted XIs
Team Abu Dhabi
Chris Gayle, Ben Duckett (wk), Paul Stirling, Najibullah Zadran, Joe Clarke, Luke Wright (c), Rohan Mustafa, Usman Shinwari, Jamie Overton, Obed McCoy, Naveen-ul-Haq.
Andre Fletcher (c), Chirag Suri, Afif Hossain, Tom Moores (wk), Johnson Charles, Adam Hose, Karim Janat, George Garton, Qais Ahmad, Mujeeb Ur Rehman, Mohammad Irfan.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The weather will be as favourable as it can get, with temperature being at a pleasant 19 °C and chances of rainfall being nil.
The track at Shiekh Zayed Stadium is turning out to be a nightmare for the bowlers. It will take a gargantuan bowling effort to restrict the batting side to anything under 100.
TAD vs BT Top Picks
- Chris Gayle has finally back to his business of clean and crisp hitting against Maratha Arabians, in just 22 balls he scored 84 runs including 4 fours and 9 sixes.
- Joe Clarke is a reliable batsman for Team Abu Dhabi. In his last game, he scored exactly 50 runs from just 24 balls and remained unbeaten. Overall in this competition, he has scored the most runs for his side, scoring 139 runs at an average of 46.33 and a strike rate of 220.63.
- Jamie Overton is a wicket-taking bowler and has produced some good death bowling in this tournament. He has scalped 6 wickets in 5 matches at an economy rate of 12.57 runs per over. He is a decent batsman as well and can hit long sixes.
- Tom Moores has been striking the ball well in the last couple of matches. He has scored 100 runs in 5 innings at an average of 50 and a strike rate of 227.27.
- Andre Fletcher is well known for his hard-hitting capabilities. He has scored the most runs for his side, scoring 148 runs at an average of 29.6 with a strike rate of 187.34.
Suggested Playing XI’s for TAD vs BT Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Ben Duckett, Johnson Charles, Andre Fletcher, Joe Clarke, Chris Gayle, Chirag Suri, Karim Janat, Paul Stirling, Jamie Overton, Obed McCoy, Qais Ahmad
Captain: Chris Gayle, Vice-Captain: Andre Fletcher
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Tom Moores, Johnson Charles, Andre Fletcher, Joe Clarke, Chris Gayle, Luke Wright, Karim Janat, Jamie Overton, Obed McCoy, Qais Ahmad, Tom Helm
Captain: Johnson Charles, Vice-Captain: Josh Clarke