QAL vs DB Live Score, In the Match of Abu Dhabi T10 League 2021 which will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. QAL vs DB Live Score, Match between Qalanders vs Delhi Bulls Live on 4th February 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
QAL vs DB Live Score, QAL vs DB Live Score Updates
QAL vs DB Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest QAL vs DB Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
As we are at the last day of the league stage of Abu Dhabi T10 League 2021, the Qalandars are playing the Delhi Bulls for their final league game, which can easily be the game of the season. The Qalandars are having a brilliant season so far with five wins in five games. They have dominated in every department possible. They are scoring big runs with the bat, with genuine wicket-takers doing the job with the ball. They defended 104 in the last game, which shows how good they are with the ball as well. However, they are up against a strong opponent as well which gives them a chance to finish the league stage on a high.
On the other side, Delhi Bulls have four wins in five games and are sitting at the third spot in the points table. They are coming off a brilliant bowling performance by restricting their opponent within fifty odd runs. Their batsmen have been excellent throughout the tournament with the bowlers taking out their best game now as well. However, they will be playing the table toppers.
QAL vs DB Squads
Qalandars: Tom Banton, Sharjeel Khan, Sohail Akhtar (c), Ben Dunk, Asif Ali, Shahid Afridi, Danyal Ahmed, Chris Jordan, Azmatullah Omarzai, Sohail Tanvir, Sultan Ahmed, Umaid Asif, Samit Patel, Fayyaz Ahmed, Ali Khan, Mohammad Taha, Philip Salt, Maaz Khan, Zeeshan Ashraf, Khurshid Anwar
Delhi Bulls: Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Evin Lewis, Sherfane Rutherford, Mohammad Nabi, Tom Abell, Ravi Bopara, Dwayne Bravo (c), Shiraz Ahmed, Ali Khan, Amad Butt, Fidel Edwards, Adam Lyth, Dushmantha Chameera, Dasun Shanaka, Waqas Maqsood, Nyeem Young, Waqar Salamkheil, Kashif Daud, Khalid Shah
QAL vs DB Predicted XIs
Qalandars: Tom Banton, Sharjeel Khan, Sohail Akhtar (c), Ben Dunk (wk), Samit Patel, Shahid Afridi, Chris Jordan, Sultan Ahmed, Sohail Tanvir, Danyal Ahmed, Mohammad Zahid
Delhi Bulls: Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Evin Lewis, Sherfane Rutherford, Mohammad Nabi, Tom Abell, Ravi Bopara, Dwayne Bravo (c), Shiraz Ahmed, Ali Khan, Amad Butt, Fidel Edwards
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The weather will be as favourable as it can get, with temperature being at a pleasant 19 °C and chances of rainfall being nil.
The track at Shiekh Zayed Stadium is turning out to be a nightmare for the bowlers. It will take a gargantuan bowling effort to restrict the batting side to anything under 100.
QAL vs DB Top Picks
- Sohail Akhtar is the second-highest run-scorer in the tournament so far with 200 runs in 5 games. He continued his red hot form with another 28 balls 49 in the last game.
- Sharjeel Khan and Tom Banton have been scoring runs in every game. Both of them have 228 runs combined and will open the innings once again.
- Chris Jordan and Sohail Tanvir continued to take wickets in the last game as well. Jordan is currently leading the wicket-taking charts for the Qalandars with 6 wickets in his bag.
- Evin Lewis has 148 runs at an average of 74 in the tournament so far. His opening partner Rahmanullah Gurbaz is also in terrific form, having scored 133 runs at a strike rate over 200.
- Ali Khan is currently the highest wicket-taker of the tournament. He has picked up 7 wickets in just 5 games.
- Ravi Bopara has a strike rate of 221.28 in the tournament batting at 3. He can change the game for the Bulls at any stage of the game.
Suggested Playing XI’s for QAL vs DB Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Ben Dunk, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Sohail Akhtar, Tom Banton, Evin Lewis, Ravi Bopara, Amad Butt, Chris Jordan, Sohail Tanvir, Shiraz Ahmed, Ali Khan
Captain: Evin Lewis Vice-captain: Sohail Akhtar
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Sohail Akhtar, Tom Banton, Sharjeel Khan, Sherfane Rutherford, Evin Lewis, Samit Patel, Amad Butt, Sultan Ahmed, Chris Jordan, Ali Khan
Captain: Tom Banton Vice-captain: Sherfane Rutherford