SIX vs SCO Live Score, In the Match of Big Bash League 2020-21 which will be played at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney. SIX vs SCO Live Score, Match between Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers, Final match Live on February 6th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
SIX vs SCO Live Score, SIX vs SCO Live Score Updates
Big Bash League, 2020/21
Match Ended: Sydney Sixers beat Perth Scorchers by 27 runs
Man of the match: James Vince
- 5 Ovs: 48/3
- 10 Ovs: 101/4
SIX Power Play
SIX Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 41/4
- 10 Ovs: 70/7
SCO Power Play
SCO Fall of wickets
SIX vs SCO Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest SIX vs SCO Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
BBL 2020 can be watched live in Australia on Fox Cricket. In India, the Sony Network will telecast BBL 2020 live, while in the United Kingdom, the matches will be broadcasted on BT Sport.
Live Streaming: BBL 2020 will be telecasted live in Australia on Kayo and Foxtel GO. In India, Sony Liv has the rights for live streaming, while in the UK, the BTSport app will stream the matches.
The hosts and the defending champions Sydney Sixers will take on Perth Scorchers in the all-important final of the BBL 2021, at Sydney Cricket Ground on Saturday. The Sixers finished as the table-toppers in the group stage, having won 9 of their 14 matches and then they straight away qualified for the finals after beating Perth Scorchers in the Qualifier, thanks to some quite exceptional batting from James Vince and Josh Philippe. They will want to repeat the similar performance of last year’s final and clinch the crown of BBL for the 3rd time.
On the other hand, Perth Scorchers have won 3 BBL trophies, which is the most by any team in the history of BBL since its inception in 2011. After losing to Sydney Sixers very cheaply in the Qualifier, Perth Scorchers had a great game in the Challenger against Brisbane Heat, beating them quite convincingly by 49 runs (DLS Method). They have beaten Sydney Sixers only once in this tournament in 3 head-to-head matches and will look forward to making 2-2 by beating them in the final. Both the teams look amazing on the paper and we can expect a good final contest between the two teams.
SIX vs SCO Squads
Jason Roy, Liam Livingstone, Josh Inglis(w), Colin Munro, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner(c), Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed, Cameron Bancroft, Matthew Kelly, Joel Paris, Kurtis Patterson, Corey Rocchiccioli, Sam Whiteman.
Josh Philippe(w), Jack Edwards, James Vince, Daniel Hughes(c), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Dwarshuis, Ben Manenti, Jake Ball, Lloyd Pope, Justin Avendano, Nicholas Bertus, Jackson Bird, Hayden Kerr, Steve OKeefe, Thomas Rogers, Gurinder Sandhu.
SIX vs SCO Predicted XIs
Josh Philippe (WK), James Vince, Daniel Hughes, Moises Henriques (C), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Carlos Brathwaite, Ben Dwarshuis, Sean Abbott, Jackson Bird and Steve O’Keefe.
Jason Roy/Cameron Bancroft, Liam Livingstone, Colin Munro, Josh Inglis (WK), Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner (C), Jhye Richardson, Aaron Hardie, Jason Behrendorff, Andrew Tye and Fawad Ahmed.
The temperature will be around 23 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 76 percent. Heavy thunderstorm is predicted from the morning and is expected to continue till night and making it uncertain to play the big finals.
Big scores are always on the cards here at the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG). It is a flat track and batsmen will enjoy batting on this wicket. Having said that, there is some help for the spinners due to some sort of slowness in the wicket. If rain gives a break whoever wins the toss should bowl first.
SIX vs SCO Top Picks
- Mitchell Marsh is a must pick all-rounder in your fantasy teams considering his experience at the international level, he has scored a fifty recently and is good with the ball as well.
- Jhye Richardson is bowling brilliantly so far, he has been consistently picking wickets. In 6 games so far, he has bagged a total of 10 wickets.
- Daniel Christian, the highly experienced all-rounder for Sydney Sixers, is a must pick player as he can contribute both with the bat and ball. He has picked 9 wickets so far at a very good economy rate. He is a destructive batsman and can score some quick runs towards the end of the innings.
- Daniel Hughes, the skipper of Sydney Sixers, is in the good form, he bats in the top order and has scored 199 runs in 7 games at a pretty good strike rate.
- Josh Philippe, the exciting youngster, opens the batting for Sydney Sixers, he has been pretty good this season and is looking in great touch from the past few games. He was the player of the match in the last game for his quickfire 41 off just 24 balls. He has scored 261 runs in 7 games.
Suggested Playing XI’s for SIX vs SCO Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1:
Keeper – Josh Inglis, Josh Philippe (c)
Batsmen – Jason Roy, James Vince, Jordan Silk
All-rounders – Daniel Christian, Mitchell Marsh (vc), Aaron Hardie
Bowlers – Jhye Richardson, Ben Dwarshuis, Steven O’Keefe
Fantasy Suggestion #2:
Keeper – Josh Inglis
Batsmen – James Vince, Daniel Hughes, Colin Munro
All-rounders – Liam Livingstone, Aaron Hardie, Daniel Christian (c), Craig Brathwaite
Bowlers – Jhye Richardson (vc), Andrew Tye, Jackson Bird