RAI-W vs BEN-W Live Score, In the Match of Women’s Senior One Day Trophy 2021 which will be played at Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot. RAI-W vs BEN-W Live Score, Match between Railways Women vs Bengal Women Live on 1st April 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
RAI-W vs BEN-W Live Score, RAI-W vs BEN-W Live Score Updates
RAI-W vs BEN-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest RAI-W vs BEN-W Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Railways Women will take on Bengal Women in the 2nd Semi-Final clash of the Women’s Senior One Day Trophy 2021 on Thursday. Railways Women are still unbeaten in this tournament, having topped the Elite Group B standings with 16 points. They went on to beat Odisha Women by 68 runs in the 2nd Quarter-Final to cement their spot in the Semi-Finals.
The side now looks even formidable with the return of India Women ODI skipper Mithali Raj and most of the players are who were part of the India Women Squad are back in action. Thirush Kammi is the leading run-scorer for Railways and she is the player to watch out for in the Semi-Final encounter.
On the other hand, Bengal Women beat Madhya Pradesh Women by 28 runs in the 4th Quarter-Final to confirm their Semi-Final ticket. With a responsible knock from Deepthi Sharma, they set a reasonable target of 206 and defended well, and eventually won the game by 26 runs in the end.
RAI-W vs BEN-W Squads
Poonam Yadav, Sneh Rana, Bhagwan Singh Rana Thirushkamini Dickeshwashankar Murugesan, Arundhati Reddy, Meghana Srinivasa Rao Sabbineni, Shubhlakshmi Sharma, Shweta Rajaram Mane, Kshama Sudhir Kumar Singh, Swagatika Rath, Mithali Raj, Preeti Bose, Asha B Joy Sobhana, Priyanka Prankrishna Bala, Anjali Sarvani K V Ramana Rao Kesavarajugari, Meghna Vijay Veer Singh, Hemalatha D Dayalan, Kalpana R Venkateswarlu Raavi, Punam Raut, Tanusree Makhan Sarkar, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Ekta Kundan Singh Bisht, Mona Meshram, Nuzhat Parween
Shrayosi Pranay Aich, Gayatri Shiba Pada Mal, Rupa Ashit Dutta, Antara Bishnu Padajana, Tithi Swapan Das, Jhulan Goswami, Ankita Satya Chakrborty, Titas Ranadeep Sadhu, Kashish Vinod Agarwal Agarwal, Saika Mohd lshaque lshaque, Gouher Sultana, Mamata Jayram Kisku, Bristi Susanta Maji, Nisha Suvendu Maji, Paramita Avijit Roy, Aparna Dilip Mondal, Rumeli Dhar, Jhumia Habibur Rahman Khatun, Parna Prabir Paul, Richa Ghosh, Rukmoni Ashok Roy, Shreya Lakhi Khara, Sushmita Basanta Ganguly, Deepti Sharma Bhgwan Sharma Sharma, Prativa Gopal Rana, Dhara Vijay Gujjar, Mita G Paul, Dipa Prabhat Das
RAI-W vs BEN-W Predicted XIs
Arundhati Reddy, Mithali Raj(c), Punam Raut, Poonam Yadav, Thirush Kamini, Nuzhat Parween (wk), Shweta Mane, Sabbineni Meghana, Dayalan Hemalatha, Sneh Rana, Rajeshwari Gayakwad
Rukmoni Roy, Richa Ghosh, Mamta Kisku, Shrayosi Aich, Mita Paul, Prativa Rana, Parna Prabir Paul, Aparna Mondal(wk), Rumeli Dhar(c), Gouher Sultana, Deepti Sharma
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The Weather is predicted to be Mostly Sunny in Rajkot and the temperature will be around 42 degrees Celsius and humidity levels are at 18 percent. There is no chance of precipitation in this match.
The pitch at the Saurashtra Cricket Association is a balanced wicket. Spinners will come into play with the old ball. Batting first and putting up a big total on the board must be a preferable option at this venue, as the pitch becomes difficult to bat on in the second half.
RAI-W vs BEN-W Top Picks
- Thirush Kamini batted well in the 2nd Quarter-Final against the Odisha Women, scoring 70 runs at a strike rate of 72.91 which includes 10 fours. She is the leading run-scorer for Railways Women in this tournament with 310 runs in 4 innings at an average of 155.
- Mithali Raj stood strong in the Quarter-Finals and played a vital role in setting a target of above 275 against Odisha Women, scoring 68 runs from 87 balls which included 4 fours and a six.
- Sneh Rana played an aggressive knock in the Quarter-Finals clash against Odisha Women, scoring 57 runs from 45 balls which include 9 fours. Overall she has scored 99 runs in 3 matches at an average of 33 and she even picked up 15 wickets in 6 matches at an economy of 3.04.
- Deepti Sharma for her responsible innings in the Quarter-Finals against Madhya Pradesh Women, scoring 94 runs from 142 balls which included 12 fours, and also picked up 3 wickets as well.
- Gouher Sultana bowled a good spell in the Quarter-Finals match against Madhya Pradesh Women, picking up 3 wickets by conceding just 22 runs. She is the leading wicket-taker for Bengal Women with 9 wickets in 6 matches at an economy of 17.55.
- Parna Paul is the leading run-scorer for Bengal Women in this competition, scoring 299 runs in 6 matches at an average of 59.8. She is a good pick for your Dream11 fantasy team.
Suggested Playing XI’s for RAI-W vs BEN-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Parna Paul, Nuzhat Parween, Thirush Kamini, Mithali Raj, Punam Raut, Deepti Sharma, Rumeli Dhar, Gouher Sultana, Arundhati Reddy, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Poonam Yadav
Captain: Deepti Sharma, Vice-captain: Mithali Raj
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Nuzhat Parween, Prativa Rana, Mamta Kisku, Mithali Raj, Mita Paul, Deepti Sharma, Dayalan Hemalatha, Gouher Sultana, Arundhati Reddy, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Poonam Yadav
Captain: Dayalan Hemalatha, Vice-captain: Rajeshwari Gayakwad