CTB vs OV Live Score, In the Match of Plunket Shield 2021 which will be played at Mainpower Oval, Rangiora. CTB vs OV Live Score, Match between Central Districts vs Canterbury Live on 21st February 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
CTB vs OV Live Score, CTB vs OV Live Score Updates
- 5 Ovs: 22/4
- 10 Ovs: 55/5
CTB Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 19/0
- 10 Ovs: 35/0
OV Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 15/0
- 10 Ovs: 42/1
CTB Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 14/3
- 10 Ovs: 31/4
OV Fall of wickets
CTB vs OV Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest CTB vs OV Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Venue: Mainpower Oval, Rangiora.
Canterbury is taking on Otago Volts in the next fixture of the Plunket Shield 2020-21 season. Canterbury is sitting at the top of the table with three wins and a draw in four games. They have played a game at this venue against Wellington and won that match by an innings. Overall, with all the main players available, they are the clear favourites for this game.
On the other side, Otago Volts have won only one game and drawn their last game with Canterbury. Their batting didn’t click during the first innings, but somehow managed to draw the game with a fightback in the second innings. However, they are sitting at the fifth position in the points table with 26 points and will need an unbelievable effort to beat this Canterbury team.
CTB vs OV Squads
Todd Astle, Chad Bowes, Jack Boyle, Leo Carter, Sean Davey, Cameron Fletcher (WK), Andrew Hazeldine, Tyler Lorton (WK), Ken McClure, Cole McConchie (C), Daryl Mitchell, Ed Nuttall, Fraser Sheat, Henry Shipley, Theo van Woerkom, Will Williams, Henry Nicholls, Tom Latham (WK) and Matt Henry.
Matt Bacon, Neil Broom, Max Chu (WK), Jacob Duffy (C), Josh Finnie, Dean Foxcroft, Camden Hawkins, Anaru Kitchen, Nick Kelly, Jarrod McKay, Dale Phillips, Hamish Rutherford, Mitch Renwick (WK), Michael Rippon, Michael Rae, Nathan Smith and Travis Muller.
CTB vs OV Predicted XIs
Leo Carter, Sean Davey, Cameron Fletcher (WK), Ken McClure, Cole McConchie (C), Daryl Mitchell, Fraser Sheat, Will Williams, Henry Nicholls, Tom Latham, Matt Henry.
Matt Bacon, Max Chu (WK), Jacob Duffy (C), Anaru Kitchen, Nick Kelly, Dale Phillips, Hamish Rutherford, Mitch Renwick, Michael Rippon, Michael Rae, Nathan Smith.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
After some heavy rain in the last couple of days, the weather forecast suggests a clear sky throughout the day with the temperature being around 14-16 degree celsius. There is no further rain throughout the match days.
There have been only two first-class matches played at this venue in the 2020-21 season. In both the games, the team batting second had won the game by an inning. The team batting second has won above 62 % of matches after batting second in Tests. It has been a ground which favours the medium-pacers a lot.
CTB vs OV Top Picks
- Hamish Rutherford is currently the highest run-scorer for Otago Volts. He has scored 251 runs so far with three half-centuries in this season. He was the highest scorer for Otago Volts in the last game against Canterbury, with a brilliant 72 in the second innings.
- Ken McClure had a successful Ford Trophy and now would like to continue his good form with the red ball as well. He is currently the top-scorer for his team this season with a century against Otago Volts in the earlier meeting. He is averaging above 60, which makes him a hot pick for this game.
- Henry Nicholls is always going to be a must pick, considering his international status. He scored 87 runs in the only innings he played this season, followed by a huge century against Pakistan at the very same venue.
- Will Williams and Fraser Sheat are the leading wicket-taker for Canterbury. Will Williams is leading the charts this season with 21 wickets already. On the other end, Fraser Sheat played only 3 matches and already grabbed 18 wickets.
- Jacob Duffy is the leading wicket-taker for Otago Volts with 19 wickets in just 4 games. He did not have a great Ford Trophy and will be looking to find his rhythm back in this competition.
Suggested Playing XI for CTB vs OV Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Tom Latham, Hamish Rutherford, Nick Kelly, Henry Nicholls, Anaru Kitchen, Fraser Sheat, Daryl Mitchell, Jacob Duffy, Michael Rippon, Will Williams, Matt Henry.
Captain: Anaru Kitchen; Vice-captain: Daryl Mitchell.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Max Chu, Nick Kelly, Hamish Rutherford, Ken McClure, Anaru Kitchen, Fraser Sheat, Daryl Mitchell, Jacob Duffy, Michael Rippon, Will Williams, Matt Henry.
Captain: Fraser Sheat; Vice-captain: Michael Rippon.