QUN vs SAU Live Score, In the Match of Sheffield Shield 2020/21 which will be played at Ian Healy Oval, Brisbane. QUN vs SAU Live Score, Match between Queensland vs South Australia Live on March 23rd 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
QUN vs SAU Live Score, QUN vs SAU Live Score Updates
Sheffield Shield, 2020/21
Match Abandoned without toss:
QUN vs SAU Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest QUN vs SAU Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: Ian Healy Oval, Brisbane.
Queensland will lock horns with South Australia in the 20th match of the Sheffield Shield 2020-21 on Tuesday. It will be the seventh match for South Australia in Sheffield Shield 2020-21. They are holding the sixth position in the league standings, with 9 points in their account. They played a total of 6 matches, in which they have lost 3 matches and have drawn 3 matches. They will have to be more clinical in the upcoming matches, if they were to move forward in the league standings.
Queensland hols the first position in the league standings, with 29 points in their account. They played a total of 6 matches, in which they have won 3 matches, draw 2 and lost one match. We can expect a high-scoring game between these two sides starting on Tuesday.
QUN vs SAU Squads
Usman Khawaja (c), Xavier Bartlett, Joe Burns, Brendan Doggett, Matthew Kuhnemann, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan McSweeney, Michael Neser, Jimmy Peirson, Matthew Renshaw, Billy Stanlake, Mark Steketee, Bryce Street, Jack Wildermuth.
Travis Head (C), Wes Agar, Alex Carey (WK), David Grant, Henry Hunt, Sam Kerber, Jake Lehmann, Joe Medew-Ewen, Harry Nielsen (WK), Liam Scott, Jake Weatherald, Nick Winter and Daniel Worrall.
QUN vs SAU Predicted XIs
Usman Khawaja (C), Joe Burns, Brendan Doggett, Matthew Kuhnemann, Marnus Labuschagne, Michael Neser, James Peirson (WK), Matthew Renshaw, Xavier Bartlett, Bryce Street, Jake Wildermuth.
Travis Head (C), Alex Carey (WK), David Grant, Henry Hunt, Wes Agar, Jake Lehmann, Joe Medew-Ewen, Harry Nielsen (WK), Sam Kerber, Jake Weatherald, Daniel Worrall.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The temperature is expected to hover around 22°C on the matchday with 97 % humidity and 9 km/hr wind speed. There are high chances of precipitation during the game.
The surface at the Ian Healy Oval is balanced and helps both batsmen and bowlers quite well. Pacers will be crucial again with the new ball.
QUN vs SAU Top Picks
- Travis Head will be the top captaincy pick for this encounter. He has ability to score big runs and is one of the Australia’s premier Test batsmen. He has been the leading run-scorer for South Australia in this season so far. Head has scored 801 runs in 12 innings.
- Marnus Labuschagne will be a top captaincy choice. The Australian and Quensland number 3 has been in magnificient red-ball form this season and has constantly got big runs. In this Sheffield Shield season, he has scored 517 runs in 8 innings on an average of 64.62. Moreover, he can be handy with the ball.
- Usman Khawaja has batted well in this season and has had good returns. The Queensland left-hander has aggregated 386 runs at an average of 64.33 and has registered a couple of centuries.
- Michael Neser returns to the Queensland line-up after a good Marsh Cup game. He has the ability to pick up wickets in bulk and can contribute with the bat as well.
- Jack Wildermuth has been in solid form with the ball and seems to be in excellent rhythm. The Queensland fast bowler has picked up 14 wickets from six games at an average of 23.86 and could well be the bowler to watch out for.
- Henry Hunt is going to be a key player for South Australia. He has got good starts throughout the season and has amassed 465 runs. He has registered one century and three half centuries.
- Alex Carey has been in good form with the bat. The left-handed wicketkeeper-batsman has scored 252 runs in four innings. He has registered one century and one half -entury in this season.
Suggested Playing XI for QUN vs SAU Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Alex Carey, Henry Hunt, Marnus Labuschagne, Joe Burns, Usman Khawaja, Travis Head, Jake Wildermuth, Sam Kerber, Wes Agar, Brendan Doggett, Xavier Bartlett.
Captain: Travis Head. Vice-Captain: Usman Khawaja.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Alex Carey, Henry Hunt, Marnus Labuschagne, Jake Weatherald, Usman Khawaja, Travis Head, Michael Neser, Sam Kerber, Wes Agar, Brendan Doggett, Xavier Bartlett.
Captain: Marnus Labuschagne. Vice-Captain: Alex Carey.