QAL vs MA Live Score, In the Match of Abu Dhabi T10 League 2021 which will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. QAL vs MA Live Score, Match between Qalandars and Maratha Arabians Live on 2nd February 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
QAL vs MA Live Score, QAL vs MA Live Score Updates
Abu Dhabi T10 League, 2021
Match Ended: Qalandars beat Maratha Arabians by 4 wickets
Man of the match: Sohail Tanvir
- 5 Ovs: 51/4
- 10 Ovs: 101/5
MA Power Play
MA Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 49/4
QAL Power Play
QAL Fall of wickets
QAL vs MA Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest QAL vs MA Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Qalandar and Maratha Arabians are set to face off each other in the 16th match of Abu Dhabi T10 which will be a part of Super league format. Qalandars are currently placed at the top of the table with 3 wins in three matches while Maratha Arabians have lost two from the last three matches and are placed at the last spot in the points table. Qalandars are favourites to win this match from the very starting.
Tom Banton, Sharjeel Khan & Skipper Sohail Akhtar are giving quick start to the Qalandars by scoring 30-40 runs consistently while Chris Jordan & Sultan Ahmad have taken wickets at crucial stages to win the game of their team.
On the other hand, Abdul Shakoor have played two good knocks as off now in this season while Mr. Professor as in Mohammad Hafeez came back in form by scoring quick half centuries in the last match. Except both of them Only Veteran Shahid Afridi has succeeded to take wickets consistently while other bowlers have failed to impressed much.
QAL vs MA Squads
Tom Banton, Sharjeel Khan, Sohail Akhtar (c), Asif Ali, Ben Dunk, Shahid Afridi, Azmatullah Omarzai, Chris Jordan, Sohail Tanvir, Sultan Ahmed, Danyal Ahmed, Samit Patel, Umaid Asif, Fayyaz Ahmed, Philip Salt, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Taha, Maaz Khan, Zeeshan Ashraf, Khurshid Anwar, Ali Khan
Maratha Arabians Squad:
Abdul Shakoor, Ishan Malhotra, Laurie Evans, Sohag Gazi, Muktar Ali, Javed Ahmadi, Yamin Ahmadzai, Mosaddek Hossain (c), Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Sompal Kami, Pravin Tambe, Amjad Gul Khan, Syed Haider Shah, Alishan Sharafu, Ravinderpal Singh, Maroof Merchant
QAL vs MA Predicted XIs
Tom Banton, Sharjeel Khan, Sohail Akhtar (c), Asif Ali, Ben Dunk (wk), Shahid Afridi, Azmatullah Omarzai, Chris Jordan, Sohail Tanvir, Sultan Ahmed, Danyal Ahmed
Abdul Shakoor (wk), Ishan Malhotra, Laurie Evans, Sohag Gazi, Muktar Ali, Javed Ahmadi, Yamin Ahmadzai, Mosaddek Hossain (c), Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Sompal Kami
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The pitch at Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi has been a batting paradise considering the average score of 110 runs which is quite good while bowlers especially the death over specialist will be crucial as they might create much opportunities to take a couple of wickets.
Weather is expected to all clear and sunny at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi on Tuesday with 59% humidity and 10% precipitation while the temperature will hover around 24 degrees celsius according to the accuweather.
QAL vs MA Top Picks
- Tom Banton has been in top form this season by scoring 111 runs at an average of 37 with a strike rate of 213 in the last three matches which is pretty impressive.
- Sohail Akhtar is in supreme touch in this season as off now as he mustered 127 runs at an average of 42 with a strike rate of 215 on the last three matches which includes a half century too.
- Shahid Afridi has bagged three wickets in the last two matches at an average of just 10 with an economy rate of 7.50 which is quite good while Chris Jordan and Sultan Ahmad have taken 5 & 4 wickets respectively at good economy rate.
- Abdul Shakoor has looked in good touch during the last three matches & succeeded to score a quick half century too in the first match so he might look to play a good knock in this match too.
- Laurie Evans & Javed Ahmadi are yet to play a good knock in this season which might come in this important match for the Maratha Arabians as they have to win this game anyhow.
- Mohammad Hafeez mustered a quick half century in the last match which might have boosted his confidence again to play good knocks consistently. He’s also bowling a couple of overs part timely.
Suggested Playing XI’s for QAL vs DG Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
WK — A Shakoor
BAT — S Akhtar, T Banton, S Khan, L Evans, M Hafeez
AR — S Afridi, I Malhotra
BOWL — C Jordan, S Ahmed, Yamin Ahmadzai