HL vs KTS Live Score, In the Match of Momentum One Day Cup 2021 which will be played at Senwes Park, Potchefstroom. HL vs KTS Live Score, Match between Knights vs LionsHighveld Lions and Knights Live on January 2nd, 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
HL vs KTS Live Score, HL vs KTS Live Score Updates
HL vs KTS Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest HL vs KTS Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
The match can be watched live on ECN – European Cricket Network the matches in the United Kingdom while Cricket viewers in the United States can watch Lankan Premier on Willow TV.
Venue: Senwes Park, Potchefstroom.
After finishing at the top of Pool B, Highveld Lions are all set to take on the Knights for the second semi-final of the Momentum One Day Cup 2021. Highveld Lions played all four games and won 3 out of them to qualify easily for the knockout stage. Both of their batsmen and bowlers are in red hot form. They defeated the Knights last season as well and would like to carry on their good form to make it through to the final.
On the other side, Knights got to play only one game in Pool A as the rest of their Pool games were affected due to rain. However, they got a lot of time in comparison to the Lions to prepare for this semi-final and would like to show it on the field.
They are not aware of the conditions that much as they got to play only one game which also ended up in a defeat. However, their luck was on their side and they made it to the semis because of a better net run rate than the Titans. They will come to this game with nothing to lose attitude and would like to take every advantage of that to make it through to the final.
HL vs KTS Squads
Ryan Rickelton (WK), Wesley Marshall, Reeza Hendricks, Dominic Hendricks, Nicky van den Bergh (WK), Delano Potgieter, Bjorn Fortuin, Malusi Siboto, Sisanda Magala, Aaron Phangiso (C), Eldred Hawken, Mitchell Van Buuren, Kagiso Rapulana, Tladi Bokako, Nono Pongolo and Johannes Diseko.
Pite van Biljon (C), Wandile Makwetu (WK), Jacques Snyman, Patrick Kruger, Andries Gous (WK), Farhaan Behardien, Patrick Botha, Ferisco Adams, Shaun von Berg, Kagiso Mohale, Mbulelo Budaza, Grant Mokoena, Alfred Mothoa, Duan Jansen, Matthew Kleinveldt, Jonathan Vandiar, Raynard van Tonder, Migael Pretorius, Nealan van Heerden, Pheko Moletsane, Sean Whitehead and Gerald Coetzee.
HL vs KTS Predicted XIs
Ryan Rickelton, Wesley Marshall, Reeza Hendricks, Dominic Hendricks, Nicky van den Bergh (WK), Delano Potgieter, Bjorn Fortuin, Malusi Siboto, Sisanda Magala, Aaron Phangiso (C), Eldred Hawken.
Pite van Biljon (C), Wandile Makwetu (WK), Jacques Snyman, Patrick Kruger, Andries Gous, Farhaan Behardien, Patrick Botha, Ferisco Adams, Shaun von Berg, Kagiso Mohale, Mbulelo Budaza.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The weather at Potchefstroom doesn’t look promising at all. There is 100% chance of precipitation throughout the day.
The pitch doesn’t change much in the second half of the game. The forecast suggests it will be raining the night before and also throughout the day. The pitch will carry on that extra moisture because of that. Team winning the toss should bowl first to take advantage of the conditions.
HL vs KTS Top Picks
- Andries Gous scored a brilliant half-century in the only match the Knights played this season. He was the highest run-scorer for the Knights last season as well. He scored 326 runs at an average of 54.33 in the last season.
- Jacques Snyman will open the innings for the Knights. He had a very good season with them last year. He scored 298 runs at top of the order at an average of 42.57.
- Shaun von Berg took 18 wickets in just 9 games last year for the Knights. He was also the most economical bowler in the first match this season against Dolphins.
- Ryan Rickelton has 151 in just 3 innings this season so far, at an average of 75.50. He scored a brilliant century in one of the Pool games.
- Dominic Hendricks and Delano Potgieter are enjoying their best form in the middle order. These two were the major reason behind Lions chasing total so easily. Hendricks is currently the top scorer for the Lions at an average of 55.66 whereas Potgieter is averaging 75.50 with a healthy strike rate of 98.69.
- Bjorn Fortuin has joint most wickets in the tournament so far. He has 7 wickets in 4 innings at an average of 22.42.
- Sisanda Magala also has 6 wickets in just 3 innings this season and will be key to stop the strong batting lineup of the Knights.
Suggested Playing XI for HL vs KTS Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Ryan Rickelton, Reeza Hendricks, Dominic Hendricks, Jacques Snyman, Farhaan Behardien, Delano Potgieter, Patrick Kruger, Ferisco Adams, Bjorn Fortuin, Shaun von Berg, Mbulelo Budaza.
Captain: Delano Potgieter. Vice-Captain: Jacques Snyman.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Ryan Rickelton, Nicky van den Bergh, Andries Gous, Farhaan Behardien, Jacques Snyman, Dominic Hendricks, Delano Potgieter, Mbulelo Budaza, Eldred Hawken, Shaun von Berg, Bjorn Fortuin.
Captain: Ryan Rickelton. Vice-Captain: Andries Gous.