NZ vs WI Live Score, In the Match of West Indies tour of New Zealand, 2020 which will be played at Bay Oval Ground in Mount Maunganui. NZ vs WI Live Score, Match between New Zealand vs West Indies Live on November 28th 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
NZ vs WI Live Score, NZ vs WI Live Score Updates
NZ vs WI Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest NZ vs WI Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
It will be live on Sony Ten 1 HD and Sony Ten 3 HD. Live streaming will be available on Sony LIV.
Tim Southee will lead the team in the T20I series. Ross Taylor, Martin Guptill, Tim Seifert, and Jimmy Neesham will form the core of their batting line-up alongside new comers Devon Conway, Mark Chapman, and Glenn Philips. They have a good depth in their batting line-up with all-rounders Daryl Mitchell and Mitchell Santner in the lower order.
Tim Southee and Lockie Ferguson will be needed to lead their bowling in the pace department. Doug Bracewell, Hamish Bennett, and Kyle Jamieson will add variety to the pace attack and look to support their premier bowlers. Ish Sodhi and Mitchell Santner will take care of the pin department in the XI.
NZ vs WI Squads
Tim Southee (C), Devon Conway, Martin Guptill, Ross Taylor, James Neesham, Scott Kuggeleijn, Mark Chapman, Daryl Mitchell, Mitchell Santner, Glenn Philipps, Tim Seifert, Hamish Bennett, Lockie Ferguson, Kyle Jamieson, Ish Sodhi and Doug Bracewell.
Kieron Pollard (C), Shimron Hetmyer, Brandon King, Rovman Powell, Fabian Allen, Kyle Mayers, Keemo Paul, Andre Fletcher, Nicholas Pooran, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas, Hayden Walsh, Kesrick Williams and Romario Shepherd.
NZ vs WI Predicted XIs
Martin Guptill, Devon Conway, Tim Seifert (WK), Ross Taylor, Mark Chapman, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Scott Kuggleijn, Tim Southee (C), Lockie Ferguson and Hamish Bennett/Ish Sodhi.
Brandon King, Andre Fletcher, Shimron Hetmyer, Kieron Pollard (C), Nicholas Pooran (WK), Rovman Powell, Fabian Allen, Keemo Paul, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas and Hayden Walsh/Kesrick Williams.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be cloudy for the whole day in Auckland on Friday. But there is only a little chance of rain and there might not be much of a hindrance in play. The temperature will stay around 18-19 Degrees Celsius during the match.
Last three matches at the Eden Park has witnessed different kinds of scores. With this being the first match of the season, we might witness a big score even as the shorter boundaries will also help the batsmen. Spinners will also play a decent role as they have picked seven wickets in last three matches.
Average first innings score
160 (Last three T20Is played at the venue)
Record of the chasing teams
Won – 2; Lost – 0; Tie – 1
NZ vs WI Top Picks
- Martin Guptill is playing T20 cricket after a long time but will back himself to come good against West Indies. He has scored 2536 runs in 88 T20Is at an SR of close to 135 and opens the innings.
- Ross Taylor is a veteran T20 player and his presence in the middle-order will mean a lot to the team. He has played a whopping 100 T20Is scoring close to 2000 runs at a strike-rate of over 120.
- Lockie Ferguson is a champion bowler when it comes to the shortest format. He is coming off a decent IPL season for Kolkata Knight Riders and his death bowling will be a treat to watch.
- Nicholas Pooran was a vital cog for Kings XI Punjab in the IPL. He smashed 353 runs in 14 innings at an exceptional strike-rate of 169.71 and will be keen on taking advantage of shorter boundaries in New Zealand.
- Kieron Pollard was crucial in Mumbai Indians’ title-winning run in IPL 2020. He batted at five or six on most occasions and scored 268 runs in 12 innings at a whopping strike-rate of 191.42. Pollard loves to lead from the front and it shouldn’t be a surprise if he shines in this series.