NZ vs PAK Live Score, In the Match of India tour of Australia 2020 which will be played at Hagley Oval, Christchurch. NZ vs PAK Live Score, Match between New Zealand vs Pakistan Live on January 3rd 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
NZ vs PAK Live Score, NZ vs PAK Live Score Updates
Pakistan tour of New Zealand, 2020/21
Match Ended: New Zealand beat Pakistan by an innings and 176 runs
- 5 Ovs: 22/3
- 10 Ovs: 33/3
PAK Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 60/0
- 10 Ovs: 79/1
NZ Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 28/2
- 10 Ovs: 41/2
PAK Fall of wickets
NZ vs PAK Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest NZ vs PAK Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
It will be live on Sony Ten 1 HD and Sony Ten 3 HD. Live streaming will be available on Sony LIV.
Venue: Hagley Oval, Christchurch
Pakistan will be concluding their tour of New Zealand with the second Test of the series. Pakistan will be looking to end the tour on a high. But before that, they have a lot to address for the team combinations. Their actual skipper Babar Azam will miss the second Test as well, as he is yet to recover from the thumb injury. Mostly Pakistan will go ahead with the same team combination.
New Zealand on the other hand will miss the services of Neil Wagner. Yet their bowling unit is still as threatening as earlier with the likes of Kylie Jamieson, Tim Southee, and Trent Boult. They are now currently leading the Test series and will be looking to seal the deal with another victory.
NZ vs PAK Squads
Kane Williamson (C), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, Will Young, Mitchell Santner, Daryl Mitchell, Tom Blundell, Tom Latham, BJ Watling, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Neil Wagner and Trent Boult.
Mohd Rizwan (C), Abid Ali, Azhar Ali, Fawad Alam, Imran Butt, Haris Sohail, Shan Masood, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Mohd Abbas, Naseem Shah, Shaheen Afridi, Sohail Khan and Yasir Shah.
NZ vs PAK Predicted XIs
Tom Latham, Tom Blundell, Kane Williamson (Captain), Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, BJ Watling (Wicketkeeper), Daryl Mitchell/Mitchell Santner, Trent Boult, Kyle Jamieson, Neil Wagner and Tim Southee.
Abid Ali, Shan Masood, Azhar Ali, Fawad Alam, Mohammad Rizwan (Captain and Wicketkeeper), Shadab Khan/Faheem Ashraf, Haris Sohail, Yasir Shah, Shaheen Afridi, Naseem Shah and Mohammad Abbas.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
An odd passing shower is predicted on the second day of the game. But apart from that the weather is set to be fair for the rest of the days.
The pitch is expected to be a green top like it is in every Test match in New Zealand. The pace bowlers will enjoy their time in the middle at least in the first session. Batsmen will find it hard to score runs.
NZ vs PAK Top Picks
- Tom Latham – Tom Latham has been sensational for New Zealand in Tests. He was brilliant in their last series against West Indies and will look to start from where he left.
- Kane Williamson – The Kiwi skipper is one of the best batsmen going around in Test cricket. His last inning was a mammoth 251 against the West Indies. He can be backed to continue his good run
- Tim Southee – Tim Southee with his swing is sure to trouble the Pakistani batsmen.
- Azhar Ali – Azhar Ali is the most accomplished Pakistani batsmen in the absence of Babar. He’ll have to play a big knock if Pakistan has to challenge New Zealand
- Shan Masood – Sham Masood is another batsmen that can stand up for Pakistan. He’s a quality player and Pakistan would need him fire against a quality New Zealand attack.
- Shaheen Shah Afridi – Shaheen Shah Afridi with his left arm angle and swing can trouble the New Zealand batsmen. He’ll get good support from Naseem Shah and Mohammed Abbas
Suggested Playing XI’s NZ vs PAK for 11Wickets Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: M Rizwan, K Williamson, R Taylor, S Masood, T Latham, F Alam, K Jamieson, M Abbas, N Wagner, S Afridi and T Boult.
Captain: R Taylor. Vice-Captain: T Boult.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: M Rizwan, K Williamson, R Taylor, Abid Ali, T Latham, F Alam, Azhar Ali, N Shah, N Wagner, S Afridi and T Boult.
Captain: T Boult. Vice-Captain: K Williamson.