NSW-W vs QUN-W Live Score, In the Match of Women’s National Cricket League 2021 which will be played at North Sydney Oval, Sydney. NSW-W vs QUN-W Live Score, Match between New South Wales Women vs Queensland Women Live on 21st March 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
NSW-W vs QUN-W Live Score, NSW-W vs QUN-W Live Score Updates
|Sammy Jo Johnson||239||84.15||20|
|Hayley Silver Holmes||33||80.48||19|
NSW-W vs QUN-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest NSW-W vs QUN-W Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Venue: North Sydney Oval, Sydney
The New South Wales Women didn’t have a great start to their WNCL campaign. They lost their first two games before tying their third against Tasmania Women. But New South Wales Women made a strong comeback halfway through the tournament, winning three matches on the bounce.
However, New South Wales Women lost their last game against Queensland Women. In order to progress in the WNCL, they need to beat Queensland Women and also hope Australian Capital Territory Women defeat South Australia Women.
Queensland Women also had a slow start in the WNCL, losing their first two games before finding form. They have won four out of their last five matches and are currently third in the points table. A win over New South Wales Women will seal their spot in the WNCL final.
NSW-W vs QUN-W Squads
New South Wales Women
Sammy Jo Johnson (C), Erin Burns, Rachel Trenaman, Maddy Darke (WK), Phoebe Litchfield, Anika Learoyd, Hayley Silver-Holmes, Lauren Cheatle, Stella Campbell, Lisa Griffith, Emma Hughes, Tahlia Wilson, Lauren Smith.
Georgia Redmayne (C & WK), Georgia Volla, Charli Knot, Grace Harris, Ellie Johnston, Courtney Sippel, Holly Ferling, Laura Kimmince, Meagan Dixon, Lilly Mills, Ruth Johnston, Mikayla Hinkley, Georgia Prestwidge.
NSW-W vs QUN-W Predicted XIs
New South Wales Women
Sammy Jo Johnson (C), Erin Burns, Rachel Trenaman, Maddy Darke (WK), Phoebe Litchfield, Anika Learoyd, Hayley Silver-Holmes, Lauren Cheatle, Stella Campbell, Lisa Griffith, Emma Hughes.
Georgia Redmayne (C & WK), Georgia Volla, Charli Knot, Grace Harris, Ellie Johnston, Courtney Sippel, Holly Ferling, Laura Kimmince, Meagan Dixon, Lilly Mills, Ruth Johnston.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
Rain is expected the entire day and there is a possibility of a wash out but in case of reduced overs game, toss will play an important factor.
The pitch will assist the fast bowlers initially and the bowlers will get some movement of the surface. If the batsmen can negate that phase then the scoring will become easy later.
NSW-W vs QUN-W Top Picks
- Georgia Redmayne has been leading the batting department of Queensland from the front. She scored 298 runs so far in 6 matches with an average of 74.50.
- Hayley Silver-Holmes is rising up the ranks in terms of wickets. She has picked up 7 wickets in only 3 matches with an useful bowling average of 11.85.
- Grace Harris scored a stunning ton (109*) in the previous game and has overall scored 154 runs at an average of 51.33.
- Meagan Dixon has been one of the top bowlers of the team with 7 wickets to her name at an average of 17 and economy of less than four.
- Rachel Trenaman has scored 235 runs in six matches at an average of 47. She is expected to step up in the absence of other top batters.
- Lauren Cheatle is the joint-highest wicket-taker for her team with 7 wickets. Her average of 28.57 and economy of 3.77 after delivering 53 over
Suggested Playing XI’s for NSW-W vs QUN-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Georgia Redmayne, Maddy Darke, Rachel Trenaman, Georgia Voll, Erin Burns, Sammy Jo-Johnson, Grace Harris, Lauren Cheatle, Holly Ferling, Hayley Silver Holmes, Meagan Dixon.
Captain: Grace Harris. Vice-Captain: Sammy Jo-Johnson.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Georgia Redmayne, Phoebe Litchfield, Rachel Trenaman, Georgia Voll, Erin Burns, Sammy Jo-Johnson, Grace Harris, Lauren Cheatle, Holly Ferling, Hayley Silver Holmes, Meagan Dixon.
Captain: Georgia Redmayne. Vice-Captain: Rachel Trenaman.