AH-W vs CM-W Live Score, In the Match of Hallyburton Johnstone Shield, 2020/21 which will be played at Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland. AH-W vs CM-W Live Score, Match between Auckland Hearts and Canterbury Magicians Live on March 21st 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
AH-W vs CM-W Live Score, AH-W vs CM-W Live Score Updates
AH-W vs CM-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest AH-W vs CM-W Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: Eden Park Outer Oval, Auckland.
It’s going to be mostly Sunny here in Auckland during the match time with the temperature hovering around 17 degrees Celsius range. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
The pitch here at Eden Park Outer Oval will have a lot of assistance for the bowlers. The team batting first will have slightly more advantage than the chasing team. Teams winning the toss would look to bat first on this venue.
AH-W vs CM-W Squads
Lauren Down (c), Bella Armstrong, Holly Huddleston, Fran Jonas, Arlene Kelly, Tariel Lamb, Regina Lilii, Roz McNeill, Molly Penfold, Katie Perkins, Anna Peterson, Jesse Prasad
Frankie Mackay (c), Sarah Asmussen, Missy Banks, Nat Cox, Kate Ebrahim, Laura Hughes (wk), Emma Kench, Kirsty Nation, Amy Satterthwaite, Jess Simmons, Kate Sims, Gabby Sullivan
AH-W vs CM-W Predicted XIs
Anna Peterson, Lauren Down (c), Arlene Kelly, Katie Perkins, Holly Huddleston, Bella Armstrong, Regina Lili’i, Jesse Prasad, Tariel Lamb (wk), Molly Penfold, Fran Jonas
Frances Mackay (c), Kate Ebrahim, Amy Satterthwaite, Natalie Cox, Kirsty Nation, Emma Kench, Melissa Banks, Laura Hughes (wk), Gabby Sullivan, Jessica Simmons, Sarah Asmussen
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It’s going to be a clear sky in Hamilton with the temperature ranging between 18 and 27 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 62 per cent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
It’s a good batting venue that offers equal assistance for the bowlers. The team batting first will have a firm grip over the match. The boundaries are quite smaller, which helps the batswoman clear the fence with ease. Whoever wins the toss should bat first on this venue.
AH-W vs CM-W Top Picks
- Frances Mackay is the second-highest run-getter from the Canterbury side. In 7 matches, she has scored 319 runs with an average of 45+. Her highest individual score is 142.
- Lauren Down is the second-highest run-getter for Auckland. She has scored 257 runs in 7 matches with an average of 42+. She has the highest individual score of not out 104.
- Kate Ebrahim is the highest run-getter in the tournament so far. In 9 matches, she has scored 460 runs with a strike rate and an average of 71 and 65 respectively.
- Anna Peterson is a very reliable bowling all-rounder from Auckland. She has picked up 12 wickets in 5 matches with the best bowling figure of 5/30. Peterson scored 78 runs as well.
- Sarah Asmussen has been exceptional throughout the season. She is one of the highest wicket-taker in the tournament. She has picked up 16 wickets in 9 matches with the best bowling figure of 4/9.
Suggested Playing XI for AH-W vs CM-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Laura Hughes, Amy Satterthwaite, Katie Perkins, Lauren Down, Jesse Prasad, Frances Mackay, Kate Ebrahim, Holly Huddleston, Gabby Sullivan, Sarah Asmussen, Arlene Kelly
Captain: Frances Mackay; Vice-captain: Holly Huddleston
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Tariel Lamb, Natalie Cox, Amy Satterthwaite, Lauren Down, Jesse Prasad, Frances Mackay, Kate Ebrahim, Holly Huddleston, Fran Jonas, Sarah Asmussen, Arlene Kelly
Captain: Kate Ebrahim; Vice-captain: Amy Satterthwaite