MI vs BLR Live Score, In the Match of Dream 11 IPL 2020 which will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi. MI vs BLR Live Score, Match between Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bagalore Live on October 27th 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
MI vs BLR Live Score, MI vs BLR Live Updates
MI vs BLR Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest MI vs BLR Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
||ATN Cricket Plus (Asian Television Network)|
|Malaysia||Astro Cricket HD|
||OSN Sports Cricket HD|
|Bangladesh||Gazi TV (GTV)|
|Pakistan||Ten Sports Pakistan|
|Sri Lanka||SLRC (Channel Eye)|
MI’s opponents for this game, RCB, also do not have the winning momentum on their side. The team lost their last game against CSK by 8 wickets. At this stage, both MI and RCB have got 7 wins from 11 games. Thus, these two are essentially fighting it out for a spot in the top two. Both of them will be eager to get over the line and give themselves a second chance in the playoffs. Hence, this should be a highly competitive battle.
MI vs BLR Squads
Rohit Sharma (C), Saurabh Tiwary, Chris Lynn, Anmolpreet Singh, Suryakumar Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Anukul Roy, Prince Balwant Rai, Sherfane Rutherford, Jasprit Bumrah, James Pattinson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Trent Boult, Dhawal Kulkarni, Rahul Chahar, Jayant Yadav, Mitchell McClenaghan, Quinton de Kock, Ishan Kishan, Aditya Tare, Digvijay Deshmukh and Mohsin Khan
Royal Challengers Bangalore
Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers, Devdutt Padikkal, Gurkeerat Singh, Moeen Ali, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Parthiv Patel, Pawan Negi, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Aaron Finch, Chris Morris, Dale Steyn, Isuru Udana, Joshua Philippe, Pavan Deshpande, Shahbaz Ahamad, Adam Zampa
MI vs BLR Predicted XIs
MI Probable Playing11
Quinton de Kock (WK), Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Saurabh Tiwary, Kieron Pollard (C), Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, James Pattinson, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah.
BLR Probable Playing11
Devdutt Padikkal, Aaron Finch, Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers (WK), Shivam Dube, Gurkeerat Singh, Isuru Udana, Chris Morris, Yuzvendra Chahal, Washington Sundar, Mohammed Siraj
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The weather conditions are quite better now compared to what they were in the UAE a few weeks ago. The temperature will be around 29 degrees Celsius and the humidity levels will remain nearly constant throughout the game.
In the last two games at this venue, the pitch has seemed to be great for batting. In three of the four innings, scores in excess of 190 were put up on the board. The ball is coming on to the bat much better while there is a decent amount of support for the spinners and pacers.
Average first innings score:
162 (Thus far at this venue in this tournament)
Record of chasing teams:
Won – 9, Lost – 6, Tied – 1
MI vs BLR Top Picks
- Quinton de Kock. Quinton de Kock has been phenomenal in the last few games. He is stoking the ball beautifully and will pose a big challenge for the RCB’s bowlers.
- Hardik Pandya :.Hardi Pandya blasted a magnificent 60 off 21 in the last game against RR. He can be devastating for MI in the final overs.
- Jasprit Bumrah – The trio of Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult and James Pattinson has been spitting venom with their fearsome bowling. Bumrah specifically has been unplayable at time. He will be the key for MI against a strong RCB batting.
- AB de Villiers – AB de Villiers has played some of the finest innings of IPL 2020. He is a quality batsman that can tackle the ferocious pace attack of MI. He’ll be the key for RCB.
- Virat Kohli: Virat Kohli has been on a run feast in the last few games. He is expected to continue his good run against Mumbai too
- Yuzvendra Chahal – Yuzvendra Chahal will be trump card for RCB against Mumbai Indians. The pitch is expected to aid the spinners and Chahal, the class player he is, won’t let the opportunity slip through his hands.
Dream 11 IPL 2020
The tournament is set to kick off with a blockbuster clash, with the defending champions Mumbai Indians locking horns with three-time winners and the runners-up of the last edition, Chennai Super Kings.
The 53-day tournament will consist of 10 double-headers and will be played in the bio-secure environment of the UAE behind closed doors.
The IPL will take place across the three venues in the United Arab Emirates- Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah. The Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi will host 20 round-robin games including the tournament opener, while Dubai and Sharjah will play host to 24 and 12 games respectively.Earlier, BCCI Chief Sourav Ganguly stated that the IPL 2020 schedule will be released on September 4, 2020, in an interview to ABP News.
“We understand schedules are delayed. It is almost on the verge of getting final and should be released by Friday”, said Ganguly.
The Indian Premier League (IPL) Chairman Brijesh Patel informed that the IPL Governing Council is proposed to meet after 24 July to chalk out the final details and schedule of IPL 2020.