CSK vs KOL Live Score, In the Match of Dream 11 IPL 2020 which will be played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. CSK vs KOL Live Score, Match between Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live on October 29th 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
CSK vs KOL Live Score, CSK vs KOL Live Updates
CSK vs KOL Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest CSK vs KOL Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
||ATN Cricket Plus (Asian Television Network)|
|Malaysia||Astro Cricket HD|
||OSN Sports Cricket HD|
|Bangladesh||Gazi TV (GTV)|
|Pakistan||Ten Sports Pakistan|
|Sri Lanka||SLRC (Channel Eye)|
The Chennai Super Kings (CSK) could be the only team to be knocked out the tournament at this stage. But they can still be the party spoilers for the other teams. This is something they will experience for the first time ever in the IPL and would want to have some fun towards the back end of the tournament. They got the better of the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) in their last game and will look to drag down the Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) with them this time around.
CSK vs KOL Squads
Chennai Super Kings
MS Dhoni (C), Murali Vijay, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Faf du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu, Shane Watson, Dwayne Bravo, Sam Curran, Mitchell Santner, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, Piyush Chawla, Monu Kumar, N Jagadeesan, Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, KM Asif, Imran Tahir, Karn Sharma, R Sai Kishore, Lungi Ngidi and Josh Hazlewood.
Kolkata Knight Riders
Dinesh Karthik (C), Shivam Mavi, Tom Banton, Sandeep Warrier, Kuldeep Yadav, Eoin Morgan, Pat Cummins, Sunil Narine, Nikhil Naik, Manimaran Siddharth, Andre Russell, Lockie Ferguson, Prasidh Krishna, Shubman Gill, Nitesh Rana, Siddhesh Lad, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Rinku Singh, Varun Chakravarthy, Chris Green and Rahul Tripathi.
CSK vs KOL Predicted XIs
Chennai Super Kings
Faf du Plessis/Shane Watson, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (C&WK), N Jagadeesan, Ravindra Jadeja, Sam Curran, Deepak Chahar/Shardul Thakur, Mitchell Santner, Imran Tahir and Monu Kumar.
Kolkata Knight Riders
Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Rahul Tripathi, Dinesh Karthik (WK), Eoin Morgan (C), Sunil Narine, Pat Cummins, Kamlesh Nagarkoti/Siddhesh Lad, Prasidh Krishna, Lockie Ferguson and Varun Chakravarthy.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The weather will be quite pleasant and the players should enjoy the same. The skies will be clear while the humidity levels will rise up slightly as the game progresses.
After a couple of low-scoring games, the Dubai International Cricket Stadium witnessed a total in excess of 200 in the last match. Batting second has usually been tough here when the targets are over 170. The team chasing would want to restrict their opponents to a score around 150.
Average first innings score:
173 (Thus far at this venue in this tournament)
Record of chasing teams:
Won – 6, Lost – 12, Tied – 3
CSK vs KOL Top Picks
- Faf du Plessis: Faf du Plessis has looked class apart in the tournament. He is the most consistent Chennai batsmen and will hold the key for them against Kolkata
- Ruturaj Gailkwad: The move to promote Gaikwad at the top finally paid dividend as he played a scintillating knock against the RCB. He is expected to carry on his good run
- Sam Curran: Sam Curran has given his all for CSK this season. Scoring runs or picking up wickets, he’s been terrific for them.
- Eoin Morgan: Eoin Morgan has been the most consistent player for Kolkata in the last few matches. He has played several quick knocks in the tournament but hasn’t quite exploded to get a massive score. With Dinesh Karthik going through a horrible time, he might promote himself up the order which will give him an opportunity to play more number of balls and get a big one.
- Nitish Rana: Nitish Rana made an impressive 81 against Punjab in IPL 2020, showing signs of a man returning to form .He can be backed to play another big knock against CSK
- Sunil Narine: Sunil Narine is the most valuable player in the KKR set up. With the bat or with the ball, he’s a definite match winner. He’ll be very difficult to handle for CSK on a sluggish pitch
Dream 11 IPL 2020
The tournament is set to kick off with a blockbuster clash, with the defending champions Mumbai Indians locking horns with three-time winners and the runners-up of the last edition, Chennai Super Kings.
The 53-day tournament will consist of 10 double-headers and will be played in the bio-secure environment of the UAE behind closed doors.
The IPL will take place across the three venues in the United Arab Emirates- Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and Sharjah. The Sheikh Zayed Stadium in Abu Dhabi will host 20 round-robin games including the tournament opener, while Dubai and Sharjah will play host to 24 and 12 games respectively.Earlier, BCCI Chief Sourav Ganguly stated that the IPL 2020 schedule will be released on September 4, 2020, in an interview to ABP News.
“We understand schedules are delayed. It is almost on the verge of getting final and should be released by Friday”, said Ganguly.
The Indian Premier League (IPL) Chairman Brijesh Patel informed that the IPL Governing Council is proposed to meet after 24 July to chalk out the final details and schedule of IPL 2020.