MAH vs PUD Live Score, In the Match of Vijay Hazare trophy 2021 which will be played at KL Saini Ground in Jaipur. MAH vs PUD Live Score, Match between Maharashtra and Puducherry Live on 1st March 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
MAH vs PUD Live Score, MAH vs PUD Live Score Updates
MAH vs PUD Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest MAH vs PUD Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Venue: KL Saini Ground in Jaipur.
Maharashtra will be up against Puducherry in the Elite Group D match of the Vijay Hazare Trophy 2020-21 on Monday. With the kind of players in the squad, the expectations were huge on Maharashtra. However, they failed to deliver and are almost out of the tournament with one game yet to be played. Despite posting 328 runs while batting first, they couldn’t defend the score in their last game against Delhi. Out of their 4 matches, they have won 2 and lost 2 matches and currently sitting at the 3rd spot in the Group D standings with 8 points.
With some of the biggest names in their group, Puducherry not able to cope up to the standards as they have won only one game out of their 5 matches and are currently placed at the bottom of the table with 4 points. After losing 3 consecutive matches, they have got something to be cheerful about as they won their previous game against Himachal Pradesh by a huge margin of 104 runs. They will be playing for their pride and would want to finish the tournament with a win.
MAH vs PUD Squads
Nikhil Naik, Kedar Jadhav, Rahul Tripathi, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Azim Kazi, Satyajeet Bachhav, Shamshuzama Kazi, Manoj Ingale, Naushad Shaikh, Divyang Hinganekar, Pradeep Dadhe, Ranjit Nikam, Taranjit Singh, Vishant More, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Dhanraj Pardeshi, Swapnil Gugale, Jagdish Zope, Mukesh Choudhary, Sunny Pandit
Anton Subikshan, Sheldon Jackson, Sridhar Ashwath, Damodaran Rohit, Paras Dogra, Fabid Ahmed, AS Govindarajan, S Karthik, Suresh Kumar, Marimuthu Vikneshwaran, Magadevan Mathan, Pankaj Singh, R Ragupathy, Premraj Rajavelu, Asith Rajiv, Santha Moorthy, Raghu Sharma, Baskaran Surendar, Parandaman Thamaraikannan, Sagar Trivedi, Sagar Udeshi and Kannan Vignesh
MAH vs PUD Predicted XIs
R Gaikwad (C), Y Nahar, N Shaikh, K Jadhav, A Kazi, N Naik (WK), S Bachhav, M Choudhary, R Hangargekar and P Dadhe
S Karthik, Damodaren Rohit, Sheldon Jackson, Paras Dogra, Sagar Udeshi, S Suresh Kumar, Sagar Trivedi, Pankaj Singh, Ashith Rajiv, Kannan Vignesh, S Ashwath
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be bright and sunny in Jaipur with the maximum temperature hover at 31 degrees Celsius and the minimum temperature is predicted to be around 24 degrees Celsius. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
It is a good surface to bat on and the surface will remain the same throughout the match. We can expect a high-scoring encounter, anything above 280 will become too difficult to chase. Batting first will be a good option on this wicket.
MAH vs PUD Top Picks
- Kedar Jadhav batted brilliantly for his 86 runs from 81 balls, which helped his side to post the score of over 300 runs on the board. Overall in this tournament, he has scored 206 runs from 4 matches at an average of 68.66.
- Azim Kazi missed on scoring a well-deserved century against Delhi by 9 runs. He batted really well and scored 91 runs from just 73 balls. Overall in this tournament, he has scored 263 runs in 4 matches at an average of 65.75 with the highest score of 104.
- Yash Nahar is the leading run-scorer for Maharashtra in this competition, having scored 271 runs in 4 matches at an average of 67.75 with a strike rate of 80.65, which includes one century and 2 half-centuries as well.
- Sheldon Jackson made it up by scoring a gritty 104 runs against Himachal Pradesh, which gave his side their first victory in this tournament. So far in this competition, he has scored 182 runs in 4 matches at an average of 45.5.
- Sagar Trivedi is a good pick in the all-rounder’s category, as he has scored 149 runs in 4 matches at an average of 49.66 and a strike rate of 105.67. With the ball, he has picked up 4 wickets as well.
Suggested Playing XI’s for MAH vs PUD Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Satyajeet Bachhav, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Pankaj Singh, Azim Kazi, Sagar Trivedi, Damodaren Rohit, Kedar Jadhav, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Rahul Tripathi, Sheldon Jackson
Captain: Ruturaj Gaikwad Vice-Captain: Satyajeet Bachhav
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Satyajeet Bachhav, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Pankaj Singh, Azim Kazi, Sagar Trivedi, Damodaren Rohit, Kedar Jadhav, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Rahul Tripathi, Sheldon Jackson, Paras Dogra
Captain: Azim Kazi Vice-Captain: Kedar Jadhav