HIM vs MUM Live Score, In the Match of Vijay Hazare trophy 2021 which will be played at KL Saini Ground in Jaipur. HIM vs MUM Live Score, Match between Maharashtra and Puducherry Live on 1st March 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
HIM vs MUM Live Score, HIM vs MUM Live Score Updates
HIM vs MUM Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest HIM vs MUM Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Venue: KL Saini Ground in Jaipur.
Himachal Pradesh will square off against Mumbai in the Elite Group D match of the Vijay Hazare Trophy 2020-21 on Monday. Himachal Pradesh are already eliminated from the tournament with one game left for them in the group fixture. It wasn’t a good start for them in this competition as they lost against Maharashtra by 59 runs, but made a promising comeback with a 4 -wicket victory over Rajasthan. However, two back-to-back defeats have curbed their chances of making it to the next round.
Meanwhile, Mumbai are the only team that hasn’t lost a match among the Elite Group D teams in this competition. Their batting unit has been phenomenal throughout the competition. Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer, and Suryakumar Yadav are in extraordinary forms at the moment with the bat. With 4 wins in 4 matches, they are at the top of the table in the Elite Group D standings with 16 points. They will now need to finish their group fixtures with a win and keep the winning momentum for the knockout stages.
HIM vs MUM Squads
Prashant Chopra (wk), Abhimanyu Rana, Ravi Thakur, Ekant Sen, Rishi Dhawan (c), Digvijay Rangi, Nikhil Gangta, Ayush Jamwal, Vaibhav Arora, Mayank Dagar, Pankaj Jasiwal, Amit Kumar, Ankush Bains, Ankush Bedi, Ankit Kalsi, Arpit Guleria, Naveen Kanwar, Prikshit Kashyap, Praveen Thakur, Sidharth Sharma, Akash Vasisht, V Sharma
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer (c), Sarfraz Khan, Suryakumar Yadav, Aditya Tare (wk), Shardul Thakur, Akash Parkar, Atharva Ankolekar, Prashant Solanki, Dhawal Kulkarni, Shivam Dube, Shams Mulani, Tushar Deshpande, Atif Attarwala, Mohit Avasthi, Akhil Herwadkar, Tanush Kotian, Sujit Nayak, Sairaj Patil, Siddharth Raut, Chimay Sutar, Hardik Tamore
HIM vs MUM Predicted XIs
Prashant Chopra (wk), Abhimanyu Rana, Ravi Thakur, Ekant Sen, Rishi Dhawan (c), Digvijay Rangi, Nikhil Gangta, Ayush Jamwal, Vaibhav Arora, Mayank Dagar, Pankaj Jasiwal
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer (c), Sarfraz Khan, Suryakumar Yadav, Aditya Tare (wk), Shardul Thakur, Akash Parkar, Atharva Ankolekar, Prashant Solanki, Dhawal Kulkarni
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It’s going to be sunny throughout the day in Jaipur with the maximum temperature hovering at 30 degrees Celsius whereas the minimum temperature is predicted to be 24 degrees Celsius. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
The pitch here at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium is one of the best batting surfaces in India. It offers plenty of assistance for the batsmen but it’s a nightmare for the bowlers. 328 runs has been chased in the last match, which proves that any total is not impossible to chase. Batting second is a good option on this wicket.
HIM vs MUM Top Picks
- Rishi Dhawan is the key all-rounder in the Himachal Pradesh line-up. He is the leading wicket-taker for his side with 12 wickets in 4 matches. Dhawan also has scored 132 runs at an average of 66 with the highest score of 73*.
- Nikhil Gangta is the leading run-scorer for Himachal Pradesh in this tournament, scoring 164 runs in 3 matches at an average of 82, with the highest score of 100*.
- Prithvi Shaw is showing his class in this tournament. So far in this competition, he has scored 402 runs in just 4 matches at an average of 201 and a strike rate of 130.09, which includes one double-hundred.
- Shreyas Iyer has been the pillar in Mumbai’s batting line-up. In this Vijay Hazare Trophy, he has scored 258 runs in 3 matches at an average of 129, with the highest score of 116.
- Suryakumar Yadav is justifying his selection in the Indian team in almost every match of this tournament. He has scored 241 runs in 4 matches at an average of 60.25 with a whopping strike rate of 167.36.
- Dhawal Kulkarni is among the most wicket-takers for Mumbai in this competition. He has picked up 11 wickets in 3 matches at an excellent economy of 3.84 runs per over, with the best figures of 5/44.
Suggested Playing XI’s for HIM vs MUM Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Aditya Tare, Prashant Chopra, Prithvi Shaw, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Rishi Dhawan, Prashant Solanki, Nikhil Gangta, Dhawal Kulkarni, Shardul Thakur, Vaibhav Arora
Captain: Prithvi Shaw, Vice-Captain: Rishi Dhawan
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Prashant Chopra, Prithvi Shaw, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Amit Kumar, Rishi Dhawan, Nikhil Gangta, Dhawal Kulkarni, Shardul Thakur, Ayush Jamwal, Tushar Deshpande
Captain: Shreyas Iyer, Vice-Captain: Suryakumar Yadav