LEE vs BAR Live Score, In the Match of Super50 Cup 2021 which will be played at Coolidge Cricket Ground in Antigua. LEE vs BAR Live Score, Match between Leeward Islands vs Barbados Live on February 10th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
LEE vs BAR Live Score, LEE vs BAR Live Score Updates
LEE vs BAR Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest LEE vs BAR Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Leeward Islands Hurricanes and Barbados have had similar starts to their 2021 Super50 Cup. The former played in the inaugural match of the competition, where they suffered a defeat against Windward Islands. Their bowling unit let them down, as the target of 285 was always going to be difficult to chase down here in Antigua.
As for the Pride, they met Guyana in their first game. Their bowlers did a good job to restrict the Guyanese to only 235. The match was eventually curbed down to 29.3 overs, in which Barbados were set a target of 148. Their batsmen, however, had a horrific day as they could only manage to score 91 runs. For obvious reasons, this game is extremely crucial for both teams.
LEE vs BAR Squads
Jason Holder (Captain), Joshua Bishop, Shamarh Brooks, Jonathan Carter, Roston Chase, Dominic Drakes, Jonathan Drakes, Justin Greaves, Keon Harding, Chemar Holder, Akeem Jordan, Nicholas Kirton, Zachary McCaskie, Ashley Nurse, and Tevyn Walcott.
Devon Thomas (captain), Montcin Hodge, Colin Archibald, Sheno Berridge, Quinton Boatswain, Keacy Carty, Nino Henry, Amir Jangoo (WK), Nitish Kumar, Jeremiah Louis, Ashmead Nedd, Kieran Powell, Ross Powell, Terance Ward, Hayden Walsh Jr.
LEE vs BAR Predicted XIs
Jason Holder (Captain), Joshua Bishop, Shamarh Brooks, Jonathan Carter, Roston Chase, Justin Greaves, Chemar Holder, Nicholas Kirton, Ashley Nurse, Tevyn Walcott, Akeem Jordan.
Devon Thomas (captain), Montcin Hodge, Colin Archibald, Sheno Berridge, Quinton Boatswain, Amir Jangoo (WK), Nitish Kumar, Ashmead Nedd, Kieran Powell, Hayden Walsh Jr, and Tarrence Warde.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
We can expect a full game, as there are no chances of precipitation. The temperature is likely to be around 25 °C.
This is a balanced pitch, where both batsmen and bowlers are likely to receive equal help. Both departments will need to stay on top of their game to triumph over another.
LEE vs BAR Top Picks
- Nitish Kumar was exceptional for Leeward Islands in the first game. He scored 112 runs, which helped his team stay in the hunt for a long while.
- Quinton Boatswain was the most successful bowler for Leeward Islands in the last game. He picked up 4 wickets and maintained an economy rate of under 5 runs per over.
- Ross Powell looked good for his 52-ball 46 in the game against Windward Islands. With Kieran Powell losing his wicket in the first over, Ross Powell played the role of a sheet anchor.
- Ashley Nurse was Guyana’s best bowler in the match against Barbados. He picked up 3 wickets and had an economy rate of just over 4 runs per over.
- Jason Holder also bowled well in that game. He picked up 3 wickets as well, and to add to that, Holder can also provide you points with the bat.
- Roston Chase could only score 9 runs in the last game, but having scored over 1600 runs and picked up 32 wickets in List A format, he is an obvious top pick.
Suggested Playing XI for LEE vs BAR Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Tevyn Walcott, Nitish Kumar, Ross Powell, Jonathan Carter, Shamarh Brooks, Jason Holder, Roston Chase, Ashley Nurse, Hayden Walsh, Quinton Boatswain, Chemar Holder.
Captain: Jason Holder Vice-Captain: Nitish Kumar
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Amir Jangoo, Nitish Kumar, Ross Powell, Kieran Powell, Shamarh Brooks, Jason Holder, Motcin Hodge, Ashley Nurse, Hayden Walsh, Quinton Boatswain, Sheeno Berridge
Captain: Ashley Nurse Vice-Captain: Hayden Walsh