LEE vs WIS Live Score, In the Match of Super50 Cup 2021 which will be played at Coolidge Cricket Ground in Antigua. LEE vs WIS Live Score, Match between Leeward Islands vs Windward Islands Live on February 7th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
LEE vs WIS Live Score, LEE vs WIS Live Score Updates
Super50 Cup, 2021
Match Ended: Windward Volcanoes beat Leeward Islands Hurricanes by 31 runs
Man of the match: Kevin Stoute
- 5 Ovs: 34/4
- 10 Ovs: 77/7
WIS Power Play
WIS Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 26/4
- 10 Ovs: 54/5
LEE Power Play
LEE Fall of wickets
LEE vs WIS Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest LEE vs WIS Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Both teams are 4-time champions of the tournament and will look to start their campaign with a victory. Windward Islands will start this fixture as favorites, with the likes of Sunil Ambris and Andre Fletcher in their ranks.
Leeward Islands, on the other hand, have a weak squad as compared to their opponents. They finished the previous edition of the league as runners-up and will have their eyes on the trophy this season.
The last time these two sides met each other, Leeward Islands emerged victorious. Windward Islands batted first and posted a total of 293/8 with the help of a century by Devon Smith. In reply, Leeward Islands chased the target in 49 overs with 4 wickets in hand. Kieran Powell and Rahkeem Cornwall scored half-centuries which proved to be enough for the chasing side.
LEE vs WIS Squads
Sunil Ambris (captain), Andre Fletcher, Alick Athanaze, Roland Cato, Keron Cottoy, Kenneth Dember, Larry Edward, Ryan John, Ray Jordan, Desron Maloney, Obed McCoy, Preston McSween, Kimani Melius, Emmanuel Stewart, Kevin Stoute
Devon Thomas (captain), Montcin Hodge, Colin Archibald, Sheno Berridge, Quinton Boatswain, Keacy Carty, Nino Henry, Amir Jangoo(WK), Nitish Kumar, Jeremiah Louis, Ashmead Nedd, Kieran Powell, Ross Powell, Terance Ward, Hayden Walsh Jr
LEE vs WIS Predicted XIs
Sunil Ambris (captain), Andre Fletcher, Alick Athanaze, Roland Cato, Keron Cottoy, Larry Edward, Ryan John, Desron Maloney, Obed McCoy, Emmanuel Stewart(WK), and Kevin Stoute
Devon Thomas (captain), Montcin Hodge, Colin Archibald, Sheno Berridge, Quinton Boatswain, Amir Jangoo(WK), Nitish Kumar, Ashmead Nedd, Kieran Powell, Hayden Walsh Jr, and Tarrence Warde
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be sunny throughout the day in Antigua, with a temperature of 27 degrees Celsius. The humidity will be 65 percent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
The pitch here at the Coolidge Cricket Ground is a bit on the slower side and scoring more than 300 runs is a hard task on this ground. Slow bowlers will be key for both teams, anything between 260-270 is a competitive score on this ground. The surface might slow down in the latter half. Considering this, whoever wins the toss should bat first.
LEE vs WIS Top Picks
- Kieran Powell has got plenty of experience playing at the highest level for the West Indies in ODI and Test formats. He was the leading scorer in the last year’s Super 50 Cup, scoring 524 runs in 10 matches at an average of 58.22 and a strike rate of 81.74. He struck two centuries as well.
- Sheeno Berridge was the leading wicket-taker last year, picking up 23 wickets in just 9 matches at an economy rate of 4.95 runs per over. He had the best figures of 4 for 36.
- Keron Cottoy has performed well in the last year’s tournament with the bat as well as with the ball. He scored 185 runs in 7 innings at an average of 46.25 with a strike rate of 95.36. He also scalped 10 wickets with his cunning leg-breaks, at an economy rate of 5.82 runs per over. He had the best figures of 5 for 37.
- Desron Maloney was the second leading run-scorer for the Windward Islands last year, scoring 193 runs in 7 matches. He scored those runs at an average of 27.57 with a strike rate of 77.82.
- Alick Athanaze is a must-have for your Dream11 Fantasy team, as he was managed to score 180 runs in 6 innings in the last year’s competition and also picked up 3 wickets at an economy rate of 6.22 runs per over.
Suggested Playing XI for LEE vs WIS Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Emmanuel Stewart, Devon Thomas, Andre Fletcher, Desron Maloney, Kieran Powell, Nitish Kumar, Sunil Ambris, Kevin Stoute, Obed McCoy, Henry Walsh, Sheno Berridge
Captain: Andre Fletcher Vice-Captain: Kieran Powell
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Emmanuel Stewart, Amir Jangoo, Andre Fletcher, Roland Cato, Kieran Powell, Montcin Hodge, Sunil Ambris, Keron Cottoy, Henry Walsh, Sheno Berridge, Ashmead Nedd
Captain: Sunil Ambris, Vice-Captain: Andre Fletcher