KAR vs UP Live Score, In the Match of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 which will be played at KSCA Cricket (3) Ground, Alur. KAR vs UP Live Score, Match between Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh Live on January 18th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
KAR vs UP Live Score, KAR vs UP Live Score Updates
KAR vs UP Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest KAR vs UP Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Defending champions Karnataka will be up against Uttar Pradesh in the Elite A Group match of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy on Monday. It will be a significant match for Karnataka as they are aiming for the top spot in the Elite A Group standings. With 3 wins and a loss, they are currently placed at the 2nd spot with 12 points and having a net run-rate of 0.259. In their previous match, they won a thriller against Railways in the final over of the match and kept their chances alive to qualify for the knockouts. They must win their remaining 2 matches on a better net run-rate for further chances of qualifying to the knockout stages.
On the other hand, Uttar Pradesh are already out of this competition having won only one of their 4 matches and they will be playing for the pride and want to upset hosts Karnataka’s dream of qualifying for the knockouts. Even though giving rest to their main players they won their previous game quite comfortably by 9 wickets against Tripura. Young skipper Priyam Garg achieved his first victory as captain and he is a great prospect in the future and he will be hoping to ensure his side finish the tournament on a higher note.
KAR vs UP Squads
Abhimanyu Mithun, Aniruddha Joshi, Karun Nair (C), Ronit More, KL Shrijith (WK), Krishnappa Gowtham, Shreyas Gopal, Jagadeesha Suchith, Pavan Deshpande, Rohan Kadam, Praveen Dubey, V Koushik, Prateek Jain, Sharath BR (WK), Prasidh Krishna, Krishnamurthy Siddharth (WK), Darshan MB, Devdutt Padikkal, Manoj S Bhandage and Shubhang Hegde.
Karan Sharma, Priyam Garg (c), Suresh Raina, Aryan Juyal(wk), Shivam Mavi, Aquib Khan, Sameer Choudhary, Mohsin Khan, Abhishek Goswami, Shanu Saini, Hardeep Singh, Dhruv Jurel, Samarth Singh, Rinku Singh, Madhav Kaushik, Shubham Chaubey, Bhuveshwar Kumar, Ankit Rajpoot, Shiva Singh, Mohit Jangra, Nalin Mishra, Purnank Tyagi.
KAR vs UP Predicted XIs
Abhimanyu Mithun, Aniruddha Joshi, Karun Nair (C), Ronit More, KL Shrijith (WK), Krishnappa Gowtham, Jagadeesha Suchith, Pavan Deshpande, Rohan Kadam, Prasidh Krishna, Devdutt Padikkal.
Karan Sharma, Priyam Garg (c), Suresh Raina, Aryan Juyal(wk), Shivam Mavi, Aquib Khan, Sameer Choudhary, Mohsin Khan, Abhishek Goswami, Shanu Saini, Hardeep Singh.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It’s going to be a sunny afternoon in Alur, the temperature will be ranging from 25 to 28 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 52 percent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
It’s a neutral wicket, the boundaries are quite small and make it easy for the batters to clear the fence, having said slowness in the wicket will help the slow bowlers. Anything above 160 is a competitive score on this surface, whoever wins the toss should bat first.
Average first innings score:
145 (Last 4 matches played on this venue)
Record of chasing teams:
Won – 2, Lost – 2, Tie – 0
KAR vs UP Top Picks
- Devdutt Padikkal is carrying his form from the IPL, in this tournament, he has scored 173 runs in 4 matches at an average of 57.66 with a strike rate of 130.07.
- Aniruddha Joshi batted superbly against Railways and ensured his side cross the finishing line, he scored an unbeaten 64 runs from 40 balls and finished the match with a six in the last over of the match.
- Krishnappa Gowtham is the most economical bowler for Karnataka, in 4 matches he has picked up 4 wickets at an economy of 5.92. He is a decent striker of the ball in 4 matches he has scored 31 runs at a strike rate of 119.23.
- Karan Sharma with the most runs for Uttar Pradesh in this tournament and striking the ball really well at the top, in 4 matches he has scored 127 runs at an average of 42.33 with a strike rate of 171.62.
- Suresh Raina has got plenty of experience in this format and he is bringing all his experience into play, in this he has scored 98 runs in 4 matches at an average of 49 with a strike rate of 118.07.
Suggested Playing XI for KAR vs UP Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: KL Shrijith, Rohan Kadam, Priyam Garg, Suresh Raina, Devdutt Padikkal, Aniruddha Joshi, Krishnappa Gowtham, Karan Sharma, V Koushik, Shreyas Gopal, Shanu Saini.
Captain: Devdutt Padikkal. Vice-Captain: Suresh Raina.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: KL Shrijith, Devdutt Padikkal, Rohan Kadam, Karun Nair, Suresh Raina, Krishnappa Gowtham, Karan Sharma, Shivam Mavi, Prasidh Krishna, Abhimanyu Mithun, Shanu Saini.
Captain: Karun Nair. Vice-Captain: Krishnappa Gowtham.