JKP vs WZC Live Score, In the Match of ECS T10 Gothenburg which will be played at Kviberg, Gothenburg; JKP vs WZC Live Score, Match between Jonkoping CA vs Watan Zalmi CC Live on 17 July 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
JKP vs WZC Live Score, JKP vs WZC Live Updates
Click below ⇓⇓⇓
JKP vs WZC Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest JKP vs WZC Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
||ATN Cricket Plus (Asian Television Network)|
|Malaysia||Astro Cricket HD|
||OSN Sports Cricket HD|
|Bangladesh||Gazi TV (GTV)|
|Pakistan||Ten Sports Pakistan|
|Sri Lanka||SLRC (Channel Eye)|
Venue: Kviberg, Gothenburg
JKP vs WZC Squads
Bilal Munir, Babar Rehman, Muhammad Qasim, Naser Batcha, Samiullah Ibrahimkhil, Mustafa Zabihullah, Tariq Bashir, Talha Omer, Muhammad Ismail, Riaz Khan, Muhammad Tanveer, Noman Jan, Fahim Mandozai, Bhavya Patel, Sahargul Shirzad, Mansoor Afzal, Adil Javiad, Zabiullah Zadran and Sohail Zia
Watan Zalmi CC
Muhibullah Kharoti, Waissullah Safi, Imran Khan, Rimon Chandra-Saha, Sadek Robel, Mohammad Askari, Taimur Khan, Hamad Ahmed, Abdul Haq-Khan, Niaz Mohammad, MD Nabil, Waleed Ilyas, Fahd Omair Zafar, Sabaun Shirzad, Eywazollah Raisi, Qandeel Abbas, Abid Khan and Muhammad Taj
JKP vs WZC Predicted XIs
Muhammad Munir, Muhammad Ismail, Muhammad Qasim, Riaz Khan, Tariq Bashir, Fahim Mandozai, Bhavya Patel, Rehman Babar, Sahargul Shirzad, Ahmad Sohail Zia, Mansoor Afzal.
Watan Zalmi CC
Rimon Chandra Saha, Waleed Ilyas, Muhibullah Kharoti, Taimur Khan, S.Abdul Haq, M Sadek Robel, Sabaun Shirzad, Mohammad Askari, Waissullah Safi, Imran Khan, Eywazollah Raisi.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
In the two games that Watan Zalmi CC played on this pitch, none of the teams could cross the 80-runs mark. The quicker bowlers will get a lot of help from the cloudy weather.
The weather will stay cloudy, with a slight chance of rain. The temperature will stay in the range of 14 degrees Celsius.
JKP vs WZC Key Players
JKP Key Players
- Naser Batcha: A half-century on the final day followed up 48 from 19 balls earlier in the tournament to reiterate his big-hitting prowess up the order.
- Muhammad Ismail: Bats up the order where he showed flashes of his best form as well as being a key wicket-taking bowler.
- Zabiullah Zadran: Hard to ignore after he took 3-11 and 4-6 with the ball in two of the matches on the final day.
WZC Key Players
- Taimur Khan: Took 3-15 in Watan Zalmi’s most recent win and batted well in the last match too, albeit perhaps a little slowly.
- Sabaun Shirzad: Started the group stage by taking 3-7 and ended it with figures of 2-15 last time out, bowling well in between too.
- Sahibzada Abdul Haq Khan: The captain is a key bowler, bowling tidily through the group stage and picking up some key wickets too.
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
- Abdul Haq-Khan: Runs -14 and Wickets -03
- Eywazollah Raisi: Runs -DNB and Wickets -03
- Sabaun Shirzad: Runs -01 and Wickets -04
- Taimur Khan: Runs -34 and Wickets -01
- Bilal Munir
- Muhammad Ismail
- Muhammad Tanveer
ECS T10 Gothenburg
The match of ECS T10 Stockholm Botkyrka leg will see the Match between Match between Jonkoping CA and Watan Zalmi CC playing against each other for the first time. Rather the two teams will start their campaign in the tournament and will be eager to put their best foot forward.
Jonkoping CA vs Watan Zalmi 2nd Semi-Final
The second Dream 11 ECS Gothenburg T10 tournament semi-final sees Jonkoping CA take on Watan Zalmi. The match takes place on July 17 and the live action gets underway at 12:00 local time.
Jonkoping go into the match having lost just once in the group stage – a Golden Ball defeat to Seaside CC. They won their other four matches, but did not get the chance to play Watan Zalmi after that match was rained off. Jonkoping sealed second place with three good performances on day four. They hit 99/6 against Almhult to win by 24 runs, comfortably chased 70 to beat Kristianstad and then posted 104/6 in a 28-run win against Linkoping.
Watan Zalmi, on the other hand, signed off with defeat to Linkoping on day three. They won three and lost two of their five completed games, with their no result against Jonkoping ensuring they finished one point ahead of Linkoping.