IN-L vs WI-L Live Score, In the Match of ECS T10 Barcelona 2021 which will be played at Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium. IN-L vs WI-L Live Score, Match between India Legends vs West Indies Legends Live on March 17th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
IN-L vs WI-L Live Score, IN-L vs WI-L Live Score Updates
Road Safety T20 World Series, 2020/21
Man of the match: Yuvraj Singh
- 5 Ovs: 72/0
- 10 Ovs: 133/2
INDL Power Play
INDL Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 42/3
- 10 Ovs: 98/5
WIL Power Play
WIL Fall of wickets
IN-L vs WI-L Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest IN-L vs WI-L Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
India Legends will take on West Indies Legends in the 1st Semi-Final on Wednesday. India Legends didn’t have any barriers to reach the knockout stages. They easily made it through losing only a single game against the England Legends in the Group stages. Their 4 victories were all convincing and finished 2nd in the Group standings with 20 points.
India Legends in their previous match scored 204 runs against South Africa Legends and it is the highest score made by the team in this tournament and won the game in the end by 56 runs. They had beaten West Indies earlier in this tournament by 7 wickets which gives them a slight upper hand going into the Semi-Finals.
Meanwhile, West Indies Legends made one of the improbable comebacks in this tournament to qualify for the knockout stages. At one stage they had lost 3 straight matches and almost out of the contention in qualifying for the Semi-Final. However, two successful run-chases against Bangladesh Legends and England Legends have earned the Knockout spot for them.
Half-centuries from Dwayne Smith and Narsingh Deonarine won the game for them against England Legends. They finished 4th in the standings with 12 points. They are looking completely different unit after two consecutive victories and will give a tough fight for India Legends.
IN-L vs WI-L Squads
Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag, Yuvraj Singh, Mohammed Kaif, Yusuf Pathan, Naman Ojha, Zaheer Khan, Pragyan Ojha, Noel David, Munaf Patel, Irfan Pathan, Manpreet Gony, Vinay Kumar, S Badrinath.
West Indies Legends
Brian Lara(c), Dwayne Smith, Narsingh Deonarine, William Perkins, Ridley Jacobs, Carl Hooper, Mahendra Nagamootoo, Adam Sanford, Tino Best, Sulieman Benn, Pedro Collins, Renford Pinnock, Dinanath Ramnarine, Ryan Austin.
IN-L vs WI-L Predicted XIs
Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag, Yuvraj Singh, Mohammed Kaif, Yusuf Pathan, Naman Ojha, Zaheer Khan, Pragyan Ojha, Munaf Patel, Irfan Pathan, Vinay Kumar.
West Indies Legends
William Perkins, Ridley Jacobs (WK), Dwayne Smith, Kirk Edwards, Brian Lara (C), Tino Best, Mahendra Nagamootoo, Sulieman Benn, Dinanath Ramnarine, Narsingh Deonarine and Ryan Austin.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
As usual, it will be really hot in the afternoon with the maximum temperature hovering at 36 degrees Celsius, whereas evenings will be much cooler and the temperature will range between 27 and 31 degrees Celsius. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
The batters continue to impress in this tournament, as they looked more settled and confident at the crease. The surface here in Raipur is a good sporting track, and we have witnessed good competitive cricket. Successful chases have become a habit, and whoever wins the toss should bowl first.
IN-L vs WI-L Top Picks
- Sachin Tendulkar was the top-scorer for India Legends in the previous match against South Africa Legends, scoring 60 runs from just 37 balls including 9 fours and a six. Overall he has accumulated 138 runs in 5 matches at an average of 34.5 with a strike rate of 133.98.
- Yusuf Pathan is also delivering equally with the ball as well. He has scored 40 runs in 2 innings at a strike rate of 160 while he has picked up 7 wickets at an economy of 8.12 with the best figures of 3 for 28.
- Yuvraj Singh is showing his vintage six-hitting abilities in this tournament. In the previous match against South Africa Legends he scored 52 runs from just 22 balls which includes 2 fours and 6 sixes. So far in this tournament, he has scored 85 runs and picked up 4 wickets.
- Irfan Pathan in only 2 matches he has batted in this tournament, has scored 118 runs at a strike rate of 181.53 with the highest score of 61*. With the ball he has picked up 4 wickets at an economy of 7.86.
- Dwayne Smith was the game-changer for West Indies in the last match against England Legends. First, he picked up important wickets of Phil Mustard and Kevin Pietersen and later with the bat he scored 58 runs from 31 balls. He is the leading run-scorer for his side with 115 runs in 3 matches at an average of 38.33.
- Narsingh Deonarine with the way he has batted against England Legends, scoring 53* runs from 37 balls which included 6 fours. Consider picking him in your Dream11 fantasy team.
- Kirk Edwards is another batter you can make a huge difference for the side, in 2 matches he has scored 80 runs at an average of 40 with a strike rate of 148.14.
- Sulieman Benn is the leading wicket-taker for West Indies Legends in this competition, he has picked up 8 wickets at a good economy of 6.05 with the best bowling figures of 3 for 17.
Suggested Playing XI for IN-L vs WI-L Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: W Perkins, S Tendulkar, V Sehwag, N Deonarine, Y Pathan, Y Singh, D Smith, I Pathan, S Benn, M Gony and R Austin
Captain: Y Pathan; Vice-captain: D Smith
Fantasy Suggestion #2: W Perkins, B Lara, V Sehwag, K Edwards, Y Pathan, Y Singh, D Smith, I Pathan, S Benn, M Gony and V Kumar
Captain: D Smith; Vice-captain: V Sehwag