HAR-W v BEN-W Live Score, In the Match of Women’s Senior One Day Trophy 2021 which will be played at Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium Ground B, Rajkot. HAR-W v BEN-W Live Score, Match between Haryana Women vs Bengal Women Live on 20th March 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
HAR-W v BEN-W Live Score, HAR-W v BEN-W Live Score Updates
HAR-W v BEN-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest HAR-W v BEN-W Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Haryana Women will be squaring off with Bengal Women in the Women’s Senior One Day Trophy, which is all set to be played at the Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium Ground B in Rajkot. Haryana Women won their last game against Uttarakhand Women by 2 wickets. Haryana Women are placed at the 3rd position in the Elite Group B points table with 3 wins in 4 games and maintaining the NRR of -0.080 and consisting 12 points in the bag.
On the other hand, Bengal Women also won their last match against Assam Women by 53 runs. Haryana Women are placed at the 2nd position in the Elite Group B points table with 3 wins in 4 games and maintaining the NRR of +0.580 and consisting 12 points in the bag. With both teams eyeing a crucial win on Saturday, we should be in for a thrilling contest at the Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium Ground B in Rajkot.
HAR-W v BEN-W Squads
Shrayosi Pranay Aich, Gayatri Shiba Pada Mal, Rupa Ashit Dutta, Antara Bishnu Padajana, Tithi Swapan Das, Jhulan Goswami, Ankita Satya Chakraborty, Titas Ranadeep Sadhu, Kashish Vinod Agarwal Agarwal, Saika Mohd lshaque lshaque, Gouher Sultana, Mamata Jayram Kisku, Bristi Susanta Maji, Nisha Suvendu Maji, Paramita Avijit Roy, Aparna Dilip Mondal, Rumeli Dhar, Jhumia Habibur Rahman Khatun, Parna Prabir Paul, Richa Ghosh, Rukmoni Ashok Roy, Shreya Lakhi Khara, Sushmita Basanta Ganguly, Deepti Sharma Bhgwan Sharma Sharma, Prativa Gopal Rana, Dhara Vijay Gujjar, Mita G Paul, Dipa Prabhat Das
Kirti Satveer Chaudhary, Diksha Parahlad Sharma, Versha Bijender Bhatiwal, Jyoti Kartar Yadav, Tanya Ravi Vajpayee, Chetan Sharma, Tannu Jaibhagwanjoshi, Divya Ravinder Kaushik, Sonia Mahender Khatri, Suman Ishwar Gulia, Pooja Ajit Phogat, Savita Jaipal Malik, Shivangi Ranbir Chauhan, Mansi Bhupender Joshi, Manjeet Mahender Siwach, Simran Jameel Choudhary, Tannu Naresh Dahiya, Soniya Rajpal Mendhiya, Nisha Balwant Jangra, Lasika Tejbir Singh Jangra, Nitika Virender Karhana, Sheetal Om Prakash Rana, Bhawna Jaipal Ohlan, Triveni Prakash Vasistha, Bharti Raju Kashyap, Twinkle Parveen Yadav, Annu Satender Gurawaliya, Priya Rajesh Khatkar, Shafali Verma, Sarita Satbir Bhumbak, Parmila Suresh Kumari, Priyanka Dilbag Sharma, Shalini Harpal Singh Kumari
HAR-W v BEN-W Predicted XIs
Mita Paul, Dhara Gujjar, Rumeli Dhar(c), Aparna Mondal(wk), Parna Prabir Paul, Mamta Kisku, Prativa Rana, Jhumia Khatun, Gouher Sultana, Rukmoni Roy, Shrayosi Aich
Versha Bhatiwal, Bhawna OhIan, Sheetal Rana(c), Shivangi Chauhan, Shweta Sharma, Suman Gulia, Soniya Mendhiya, Priyanka Sharma, Savita Malik, Sonia Khatri(wk), Priya Khatkar
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The temperature is expected to hover around 39°C on the matchday with 26% humidity and 11 km/hr wind speed. There are 10% chances of precipitation during the game.
The pitch at Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium is expected to be a sporting wicket. One thing is quite obvious at this venue – the spinners will get a lot of assistance. The side winning the toss should look to bat first.
HAR-W v BEN-W Top Picks
- Parna Prabir Paul will bat in the middle order and is an excellent player in this format of the game. If he starts hitting, she can be a threat to any bowling lineup. She has scored 222 runs in 4 matches at an average of 74.00 and has a strike rate of 81.91. She is a leading run-scorer from Bengal side.
- Bhawna Ohlan has scored 202 runs at an average of 101 with a strike rate of 73.99 in her last 4 outings. She is in good form at the moment and can prove vital here. She has taken up the responsibility and has gathered some important runs in the last few matches. She is the leading run – scorer from Haryana Side.
- Priyanka Sharma has been consistent with the ball in this tournament. She has picked up nine wickets at an economy of 4.37. She is the leading wicket-taker from Haryana Side.
- Jumia Khatun has been the bowling spearhead for the hosts and her wicket-taking ability makes her a leading pick at a reasonable price of 8 credits. She has picked 7 wickets at an economy of 3.20 in this tournament so far.
- Rumeli Dhar has been brilliant form with both bat and ball in this season. In her last match she picked up 4 wickets and scored 10 runs.
Suggested Playing XI’s for HAR-W v BEN-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Parna Paul, Mamata Kisku, Prativa Rana, Bhawna Ohlan, Sonia Khatri, Jhumla Khatun, Rumeli Dhar, Gouher Sultana, Mita Paul, Priya Khatkar, Savita Malik
Captain: Jhumla Khatun Vice-captain: Rumeli Dhar
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Soniya Mendhiya, Parna Paul, Mamata Kisku, Shivangi Chauhan, Versha Bhatiwal, Prativa Rana, Jhumla Khatun, Rumeli Dhar, Gouher Sultana, Mita Paul, Priya Khatkar
Captain: Parna Paul Vice-captain: Versha Bhatiwal