CM-W vs WB-W Live Score, In the Match of Women’s Super Smash 2020 which will be played at Hagley Oval CM-W vs WB-W Live Score, Match between Canterbury Magicians & Wellington Blaze Live on January 16th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
CM-W vs WB-W Live Score, CM-W vs WB-W Live Score Updates
CM-W vs WB-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest CM-W vs WB-W Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
TV channels: Sky Sports will broadcast the tournament in New Zealand and Australia while Star Sports have the broadcasting rights in India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Maldives. If you’re from Pakistan, you can watch the match on PTV Sports. Willlow TV will stream the matches in United States while fans in South Africa can watch the games on SuperSport.
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Venue: Hagley Oval
It’s the clash of the table-toppers at the Hagley Oval. Canterbury Magicians won convincingly against the Northern Spirits just a day ago but now they will be facing the mighty Wellington Blaze who blew Otago Sparks away courtesy of the latest addition to their squad: Sophie Devine.
Both these teams are filled with match-winners who have had a great tournament so far. Expect a nail-biter in this fixture.
CM-W vs WB-W Squads
Allie Mace-Cochrane, Amy Satterthwaite, Frances Mackay (C), Emma Kench, Gabby Sullivan, Georgia Edge, Jacinta Savage, Jess Simons, Kate Ebrahim, Kate Sims, Kristy Nation, Kristy Havill, Laura Hughes (WK), Lea Tahuhu, Missy Banks, Nat Cox, Sarah Asmussen.
Sophie Devine (c), Rebecca Burns, Deanna Doughty, Maddy Green, Liz Green-Perry, Leigh Kasperek, Amelia Kerr, Jess Kerr, Jess McFadyen, Beth Molony, Thamsyn Newton, Rachel Priest
CM-W vs WB-W Predicted XIs
Frances Mackay (C), Nat Cox, Amy Satterthwaite, Kate Ebrahim, Laura Hughes (WK), Lea Tahuhu, Jacinta Savage, Kristy Nation, Gabby Sullivan, Missy Banks, Emma Kench.
Jess McFadyen, Maddy Green, Rebecca Burns, Caitlin King, Georgia Plimmer, Maneka Singh, Amelia Kerr, Sophie Devine, Leigh Kasperek, Jess Kerr, Xara Jetly
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
Broken cloudy conditions with the temperature hovering around the 20 degrees mark. Humidity will be close to 76% with no chances of rain whatsoever. Overcast conditions will help the fast bowlers with some movement off the seam.
As seen in the tournament so far, the pitch has helped the seamers particularly in the 1st innings of the game. Overall it is a balanced track where the batsmen can also dominate in patches.
Average first innings score
124 (last 5 T20 matches in this tournament)
Record of chasing teams
Won-3, Lost-2, Tied-0
CM-W vs WB-W Top Picks
- Sarah Asmussen took two vital wickets along with the run out of Richardson against Northern Spirits while giving away just 21 runs in her 4 overs. She would like to continue her performance in this fixture as well
- Amy Satterthwaite had a rare failure in the past game where she got out early, but with the ball, she picked one wicket giving away just 9 runs in 2 overs. On average, she scores 30 runs at this venue with a strike rate of 115 that makes her a must-have in your team.
- Sophie Devine announced her inclusion in the tournament with the fastest century in Women’s T20 history against the Otago Sparks. She also has a decent record at the Hagley Oval picking up two wickets on an average here while her strike rate is 116. The New Zealand Captain scored 108* off 38 deliveries which makes her a first-choice Captain in this fixture too.
- Amelia Kerr has been a world-class all-rounder not only for Wellington but for her national side as well. On this venue, she averages a whopping 47 with a strike rate of 147 plus. Apart from that in this tournament, she has hit two half-centuries along with 6 wickets making her another great choice for a Captain.
- Leigh Kasperek has picked a total of 6 wickets in her last two games making her presence felt in this Wellington side after the exclusion of Thamsyn Newton. Expect another great performance from her in this fixture as well.
Suggested Playing XI for CM-W vs WB-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1:
Keeper – Laura Hughes
Batters – Maddy Green, Nat Cox, Amy Satterthwaite(VC), Rebecca Burns, Georgia Plimmer
All-Rounders – Sophie Devine(C), Amelia Kerr
Bowlers – Leigh Kasperek, Sarah Asmussen, Maneka Singh
Fantasy Suggestion #2:
Keeper – Jess McFayden
Batters – Maddy Green, Nat Cox, Amy Satterthwaite, Georgia Plimmer
All-Rounders – Sophie Devine, Amelia Kerr(C)
Bowlers – Leigh Kasperek(VC), Sarah Asmussen, Maneka Singh, Gabby Sullivan