KHP vs SOP Live Score, In the 15th Match of Pakistan Cup 2021 which will be played at United Bank Ltd Sports Complex, Karachi. KHP vs SOP Live Score Match between Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Southern Punjab Live on 16th January 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
KHP vs SOP Live Score, KHP vs SOP Live Updates
Pakistan Cup, 2021
Match Ended: Southern Punjab beat Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by 8 wickets
Man of the match: Mukhtar Ahmed
KHP Power Play
KHP Fall of wickets
SOP Power Play
SOP Fall of wickets
|Mohammad Imran Randhawa||124||93.23||6|
KHP vs SOP Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest KHP vs SOP Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
National T20 Cup Live Streaming TV Channel on PTV Sports Live Streaming online and YouTube by PCB. PCB ups National T20 Cup prize monies to ‘incentive’s’ players. News Form FAISALABAD: PCB has announced National T20 Cup schedule and live stream telecast and broadcast by PTVSports
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Southern Punjab will square off against each other in the 15th match of the Pakistan Cup 2021 on Saturday. With 3 wins and a loss, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are at the top of the table with 6 points having a run-rate of 0.626. They won their previous match by 4 wickets against Northern (Pakistan).
They lost their only match against Sindh by 63 runs. Sahibzada Farhan and Asif Aridi are the players in their line up. With momentum on their side, they start as favorites against Southern Punjab.
On the other hand, Southern Punjab has managed to win only one in this competition, thus they are at 5th spot in the standings with 2 points. Southern Punjab started the tournament on a higher note with a victory over Sindh, thereafter they lost 3 consecutive matches on the trot.
They need to bounce very quickly and get back to the winning momentum. They have well-known players in their lineups with likes Shoaib Maqsood, Mukhtar Ahmed, and Waqar Hussain. They have all the capability to upset Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in their upcoming game.
KHP vs SOP Squads
Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Rizwan (C), Zohaib Khan, Sahibzada Farhan, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Hafeez, Shoaib Malik, Asif Afridi, Iftikhar Ahmed, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Harris, Mohammad Mohsin, Arshad Iqbal, Imran Khan, and Usman Shinwari.
Shan Masood (C), Mohammad Ilyas, Dilbar Hussain, Umer Khan, Zeeshan Ashraf, Hussain Talat, Aamer Yamin, Zahid Mehmood, Saif Badar, Bilawal Bhatti, Rahat-Ali, Umar Siddiq, Sohaib Maqsood, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Abbas, Mohammad Irfan, and Ali Shafiq.
KHP vs SOP Predicted XIs
Sahibzada Farhan, Musadiq Ahmed, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Haris (wk), Kamran Ghulam, Israrullah, Khalid Usman (c), Asif Afridi, Sajid Khan, Irfanullah Shah, Usman Khan Shinwari
Umar Siddiq, Mukhtar Ahmed, Sohaib Maqsood, Hussain Talat (c), Waqar Hussain (wk), Agha Salman, Mohammad Imran, Mohammad Ilyas, Aaron Summers, Ali Shafiq, Zahid Mahmood
Pitch and Weather Reports
It will be sunny in Karachi, the temperature will be ranging between 19 to 25 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 33 percent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
It’s a friendly batting wicket, having said there will be plenty of support of the bowlers as well. It is expected to remain the same throughout the match. It’s a 280-290 kind of a wicket, whoever wins the toss should bat first.
Average first innings score:
268 (Last 4 matches of this tournament played at this venue)
Record of chasing teams:
Won – 2, Lost – 2, Tie – 0
KHP vs SOP Top picks
- Sahibzada Farhan with the most runs for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, scoring 191 runs in 3 matches at an average of 63.66 with a strike rate of 108.52. The match-winning knock of 155 runs in the run-chase against Balochistan was the main highlight of this tournament.
- Kamran Ghulam is a dependable batter for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, coming at No.4 and No.5 he has scored 152 runs in 4 matches at an average of 38 with a strike rate of 86.85. He even picked up two wickets at an economy of 4.18.
- Asif Afridi is the leading wicket-taker for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, he has picked up 8 wickets in 4 matches at an economy of 3.63. He even scored 22 runs with the bat at a strike rate of 53.65.
- Mukhtar Ahmed currently 4th on the list of most run-scorers this tournament, he has scored 203 runs in 4 matches at an average of 50.75 with a strike rate of 92.69.
- Sohaib Maqsood in the previous game against Central Punjab scored 60 runs from just 49 balls which includes 5 fours and 5 sixes. Overall he has scored 150 runs in this competition at an average of 37.5.
- Wagar Hussain batted really well against Central Punjab, he scored 70 runs from just 64 balls, the knock comprises of 6 fours and a six.
Suggested Playing XI’s for KHP vs SOP Dream11 Fantasy Cricket:
Fantasy Suggestion #1:
Keeper – Waqar Hussain
Batters – Musadiq Ahmed, Sahibzada Farhan (c), Mukhtar Ahmed (vc), Sohaib Maqsood
All-Rounders – Khalid Usman, Asif-Afridi, Kamran Ghulam
Bowlers – Usman Khan Shinwari, Aaron Summers, Zahid Mahmood
Fantasy Suggestion #2:
Keeper – Waqar Hussain
Batters – Israrullah, Musadiq Ahmed, Sahibzada Farhan, Mukhtar Ahmed, Sohaib Maqsood (c)
All-Rounders – Khalid Usman, Kamran Ghulam (vc)
Bowlers – Irfanullah Shah, Mohammad Ilyas, Zahid Mahmood