AUS vs IND Live Score, In the Match of India tour of Australia 2020 which will be played at Sydney Cricket Ground in Sydney. AUS vs IND Live Score, Match between Australia vs India Live on November 27th 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
AUS vs IND Live Score, AUS vs IND Live Score Updates
AUS vs IND Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest AUS vs IND Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
It will be live on Sony Ten 1 HD and Sony Ten 3 HD. Live streaming will be available on Sony LIV.
India will resume its international cricket finally after a gap of more than nine months due to COVID-19 outbreak. All of their players were involved in the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) in the UAE. But they will miss their ace opener Rohit Sharma who has been rested due to hamstring injury. Virat Kohli will play a crucial role and will have to lead from the front while the likes of Shikhar Dhawan and Jasprit Bumrah will also be key for their success.
Australia go into this series as favourite as they are almost invincible at home. However, India had defeated them by 2-1 during their 2018-19 tour and the hosts will be keen on avenging for that defeat. David Warner and Aaron Finch will be key for them along with Steve Smith while Mitchell Starc and Pat Cummins are expected to lead on the bowling front. Expect this to be a cracker of a game at the SCG.
AUS vs IND Squads
Aaron Finch (C), Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Pat Cummins, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Moises Henriques, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Daniel Sams, Kane Richardson, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Matthew Wade, David Warner, Adam Zampa.
Virat Kohli (C), Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Hardik Pandya, Mayank Agarwal, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohd. Shami, Navdeep Saini, Shardul Thakur, Sanju Samson
AUS vs IND Predicted XIs
Aaron Finch (C), David Warner, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey (WK), Marcus Stoinis/Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Starc and Adam Zampa
Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal, Virat Kohli (C), Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (WK), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal and Navdeep Saini
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
Dark Clouds will hover at the SCG in the morning as there is very slight chance of rain as well. But the sun is expected to come out by 1 PM, around 90 minutes before the match and then the conditions will be superb for the game of cricket to take place with the temperature hovering in the mid-20s.
The SCG pitch is historically known to be a batting beauty with some assistance to the spinners as the game progresses. Something of similar sorts is expected for the series opener scores close to 280-300 can turn out to be par. The team winning the toss is likely to bat first.
Average first innings score
282 (Last 3 ODIs played at the venue)
Record of the chasing teams
Won – 3; Lost – 0
AUS vs IND Top Picks
- KL Rahul was in excellent form in the IPL amassing 670 runs. He also won the Orange Cap for topping the charts while leading Kings XI Punjab (KXIP). A lot will rest on his shoulders batting at five.
- David Warner looked in excellent touch in the IPL scoring a whopping 548 runs at an average close to 40. Moreover, he turns his beast mode on while batting at home.
- Marcus Stoinis has emerged as a brilliant all-rounder and he will take heart from his performance in the IPL. He scored 352 runs and also picked 13 wickets in the cash-rich league and will look to play a similar role for Australia again.
- Pat Cummins is a brilliant bowler and is known to strike regularly with the ball. He can bat decently at number 8 as well which makes him an interesting candidate to be picked in Dream11 Fantasy.
- Jasprit Bumrah bowled well for Mumbai Indians in the IPL and was the second-highest wicket-taker in the tournament. Expect him to be amongst the wickets again.