VCT-W vs NSW-W Live Score, In the Match of Women’s National Cricket League 2021 which will be played at Junction Oval, Melbourne. VCT-W vs NSW-W Live Score, Match between Victoria Women vs New South Wales Women Live on 12th February 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
VCT-W vs NSW-W Live Score, VCT-W vs NSW-W Live Score Updates
VCT-W vs NSW-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest VCT-W vs NSW-W Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Venue: Junction Oval, Melbourne
Victoria Women and New South Wales Breakers will square off against each other for the second consecutive time in the 6th match of the Women’s National Cricket League 2021 on Friday. Victoria Women looks like a confident team as they beat mighty New South Wales Breakers in the previous outing by 8 wickets and 44 balls to spare which is huge in terms of net run-rate.
With this win, they moved to 2nd place in the table with a net run-rate of 0.852. Elyse Villani, Sophie Molineux, and Meg Lanning were the match winners for Victoria. Their batters are in good form and even bowlers executing their plans well and they want to continue the same form for the rest of the matches.
On the other hand, New South Wales Breakers were trapped by Victoria Women in their last game as they lost the match by 8 wickets. Despite putting a reasonable score on the board they couldn’t defend the target. Rachael Haynes, Alyssa Healy, and Ashleigh Gardner are the star players for New South Wales Breakers. This time they will be playing on their home turf. It will be an added advantage for them and they will be hoping to bounce back.
VCT-W vs NSW-W Squads
Meg Lanning (c), Makinley Blows, Lucy Cripps, Sophie Day, Bhavisha Devchand, Elly Donald, Nicole Faltum, Tess Flintoff, Kim Garth, Zoe Griffiths, Anna Lanning, Sophie Molineux, Courtney Neale, Ellyse Perry, Molly Strano, Annabel Sutherland, Elyse Villani, Amy Vine, Tayla Vlaeminck, Georgia Wareham
New South Wales Women
Alyssa Healy (c), Hannah Darlington, Erin Burns, Stella Campbell, Lauren Cheatle, Ashleigh Gardner, Lisa Griffith, Rachael Haynes, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Anika Learoyd, Lauren Smith, Rachel Trenaman, Tahlia Wilson
VCT-W vs NSW-W Predicted XIs
Elyse Villani, Sophie Molineux, Meg Lanning (c), Ellyse Perry, Annabel Sutherland, Georgia Wareham, Kim Garth, Molly Strano, Nicole Faltum (wk), Tess Flintoff, Makinley Blows
New South Wales Women
Alyssa Healy (c & wk), Rachael Haynes, Erin Burns, Tahlia Wilson, Ash Gardner, Rachel Trenaman, Hannah Darlington, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Lauren Smith, Hayley Silver-holmes, Stella Campbell
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be partly cloudy in Melbourne with the temperature ranging between 19 and 23 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be around 63 percent. The chances of precipitation for this match is low.
The surface looks good for batting. The team batting first has posted 250 plus on both occasions and they won the games in a convincing manner. As there are more chances of rain predicted in the night, whoever wins the toss should bowl first.
VCT-W vs NSW-W Top Picks
- Ellyse Perry: Ellyse Perry is the number one all-rounder in the limited-overs format in the world at this moment. Perry has composed more than 3,000 ODI runs playing 112 matches and has also picked up 152 wickets with the ball.
- Meg Lanning: Meg Lanning is also a pretty experienced batswoman. She has scored 3,856 ODI runs in 82 matches at an impressing average of 55.08. Lanning has also won the player of the tournament a number of times and has broken the records of the highest individual total for Victoria over the years since 2014.
- Elyse Villani: Elyse Villani had a great season with the bat for Victoria last season. Villani also has a great record at this venue and was consistently hitting half-centuries in the last season.
- Ashleigh Gardner: Ashleigh will be very crucial for the New South Wales as she has done really well for Australia in the recent. Incidentally, Gardner racked up a record-breaking century against New South Wales in the last season.
- Rachael Trenaman: When both these teams last met, Rachael scored a brave fifty in tough conditions against Victoria. Trenaman is an impactful batswoman for the New South Wales in this game as well.
- Alyssa Healy: Alyssa will bring some great international experience and the New South Wales will be hoping the opener to replicate her sensational form in this tournament as well. With 1,772 ODI runs, Healy has the ability to counter-attack any great bowling attack.
Suggested Playing XI’s for VCT-W vs NSW-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Alyssa Healy, Tahlia Wilson, Rachel Trenaman, Kim Garth, Meg Lanning, Ash Gardner, Sophie Molineux, Ellyse Perry, Stella Campbell, Lauren Smith, Annabel Sutherland
Captain: Ash Gardner Vice-captain: Meg Lanning
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Alyssa Healy, Rachel Haynes, Kim Garth, Meg Lanning, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Ash Gardner, Ellyse Perry, Georgia Wareham, Stella Campbell, Hannah Darlington, Tess Flintoff, Annabel Sutherland
Captain: Ellyse Perry Vice-captain: Alyssa Healy