TRI vs JAM Live Score, In the Match of Super50 Cup 2021 which will be played at Coolidge Cricket Ground in Antigua. TRI vs JAM Live Score, Match between Jamaica Scorpions and T&T Red Force Live on February 11th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
TRI vs JAM Live Score, TRI vs JAM Live Score Updates
Super50 Cup, 2021
Man of the match: Ravi Rampaul
- 5 Ovs: 32/2
- 10 Ovs: 58/3
JAM Power Play
JAM Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 53/0
- 10 Ovs: 83/1
TRI Power Play
TRI Fall of wickets
TRI vs JAM Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest TRI vs JAM Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
T&T Red Force and Jamaica Scorpions will go head to head against each other in the first semi-final match of the Super50 Cup 2021 on Wednesday. T&T Red Force have been the sole dominant force in the tournament, having won all their league matches and qualified at the top of the points table. On the other hand, Jamaica Scorpions qualified for the knockout stages at fourth position with two wins and three losses during the league stage.
Evin Lewis and Jason Mohammad have been the top run getters for T&T Red Force averaging 47 and 95 respectively along with Imran Khan in the bowling department. Andre McCarthy has been a one-man army for Jamaica Scorpions with the ball as well as bat. T&T Red Force are favourites to reach the finals of the Super50 Cup 2021.
JAM vs TRI Predicted XIs
Brandon King, Aldane Thomas, Andre McCarthy, Rovman Powell (c), Derval Green, Jamie Merchant, Dennis Bulli, Javelle Glen, Fabian Allen, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas
Romaine Morrison, Paul Palmer, Jeavor Royal, Odean Smith
T&T Red Force
Evin Lewis, Lendl Simmons, Darren Bravo, Nicholas Pooran, Kieron Pollard (c), Denesh Ramdin, Jason Mohammad, Sunil Narine, Akeal Hosein, Ravi Rampaul, Imran Khan
Jayden Seales, Kjorn Ottley, Anderson Phillip, Khary Pierre
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It will be sunny throughout the day here in Antigua with the temperature ranging between 26 and 27 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 68 percent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
35 wickets have already fallen in just 2 matches, which indicates there is something for the bowlers. The free flow of runs are hard to come by and batters need to play as long as possible. Anything between 260-280 is a competitive score on this surface, batting first will be a good choice.
JAM vs TRI Top Picks
- Rovman Powell had an amazing outing with the bat last year, scoring 412 runs in 8 matches at an average of 58.85 and an incredible strike rate of 160.93. He had a decent run at the International level, scoring 786 runs in 34 innings.
- Andre McCarthy was the second leading run-scorer for Jamaica last year scoring 363 runs in 8 matches at an average of 45.37 with a strike rate of 106.45. He even impressed with his bowling by picking up 11 wickets at an economy of 4.88 with the best figures of 4 for 41.
- Oshane Thomas picked up 17 wickets in the last year’s tournament. In his short international career he has managed to pick up 27 wickets in 20 matches. He definitely will bring the points for your Dream11 fantasy team.
- Darren Bravo was the top run-scorer for T&T last year, scoring 481 runs in just 8 innings at an average of 96.20, including one century and four half-centuries. He will be the man to watch out for in this competition.
- 36-year-old Imran Khan has picked up the most wickets for T&T last year accounting for 16 wickets in 9 matches at an economy of 4.05 with the best figures of 3 for 19.
- Nicholas Pooran is in form of his life, after the successful IPL, BBL, and Abu Dhabi T10 league. He is awaiting the home domestic tournament, but this will be a 50 over format. He has scored 932 runs in ODIs at an average of 49.05 with a strike rate of 106.51.
- Kieron Pollard will be leading T&T Red Force this year. He can bat, he can bowl and he is a tremendous fielder as well. In ODI format he has scored 2496 runs in 104 innings which includes 3 centuries and 10 half-centuries.
Suggested Playing XI for JAM vs TRI Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1:
Keeper – Nicholas Pooran
Batters – Brandon King, Rovman Powell (c), Andre McCarthy, Darren Bravo (vc), Evin Lewis
All-Rounders – Fabian Allen, Kieron Pollard
Bowlers – Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas, Imran Khan
Fantasy Suggestion #2:
Keeper – Aldane Thomas, Nicholas Pooran (c)
Batters – Rovman Powell, Darren Bravo, Jason Mohammad, Lendl Simmons
All-Rounders – Fabian Allen, Sunil Narine (vc)
Bowlers – Sheldon Cottrell, Dennis Bulli, Ravi Rampaul