TRI vs BAR Live Score, In the Match of Super50 Cup 2021 which will be played at Coolidge Cricket Ground in Antigua. TRI vs BAR Live Score, Match between T&T Red Force vs Barbados Live on February 15th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
TRI vs BAR Live Score, TRI vs BAR Live Score Updates
TRI vs BAR Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest TRI vs BAR Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
T&T Red Force will go one on one against Barbados Pride in the 8th match of the Super50 Cup 2021 on Monday. T&T Red Force has won two back-to-back matches and they are currently sitting at the 2nd spot in the standings with 8 points and having a net run-rate of 0.780. They won their previous match against Windward Volcanoes by 6 wickets with 27 balls to spare. Lendl Simmons century in the run chase won the game for them.
They are a dangerous batting unit and they bat deep as well. Overall they are a very strong side and beating them will be a hard task for any team. On the other hand, Barbados Pride are still seeking their first win in this tournament. Led by Jason Holder, the Barbados Pride lost their first match to Guyana Jaguars by 56 runs (D/L method) in a rain-affected game, then in their 2nd match.
Even after putting up 301 runs on the board they couldn’t defend the target and lost the match by 4 wickets in the last over of the game. They will be up against one of the tournament favorites T&T Red Force side, they need to level up their game to secure first points on the table.
TRI vs BAR Squads
Jason Holder (Captain), Joshua Bishop, Shamarh Brooks, Jonathan Carter, Roston Chase, Dominic Drakes, Jonathan Drakes, Justin Greaves, Keon Harding, Chemar Holder, Akeem Jordan, Nicholas Kirton, Zachary McCaskie, Ashley Nurse, and Tevyn Walcott.
T&T Red Force
Keiron Pollard, Darren Bravo, Akeal Hosein, Jayden Seales, Imran Khan, Evin Lewis, Jason Mohammed, Sunil Narine, Kjorn Ottley, Anderson Phillip, Khary Pierre, Nicholas Pooran, Denesh Ramdin, Ravi Rampaul, Lendl Simmons.
TRI vs BAR Predicted XIs
Jason Holder (Captain), Joshua Bishop, Shamarh Brooks, Jonathan Carter, Roston Chase, Justin Greaves, Chemar Holder, Nicholas Kirton, Ashley Nurse, Tevyn Walcott, Akeem Jordan.
T&T Red Force
Lendl Simmons, Evin Lewis, Jason Mohammed, Darren Bravo, Nicholas Pooran, Keiron Pollard(C), Denesh Ramdin (wk), Sunil Narine, Ravi Rampaul, Anderson Phillip, Akeal Hosein.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
It’s going to be partly cloudy in Antigua with the temperature ranging between 26 and 27 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 70 percent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
Batters are making complete use of the flat wicket, however, there is more help for the bowlers as well if they hit the right areas. Successful chases have been the trend from the past few matches. Batting will become easy in the second half of the game, bowling first will be a good option.
TRI vs BAR Top Picks
- Lendl Simmons is an excellent top-order batter and was the match-winner for T&T Red Force in the last game against Windward Volcanoes, in two matches so far in this tournament he has scored 102 runs at an average of 51 with the highest score of 102.
- Evin Lewis is another exceptional top-order batter who has got huge power at his disposal. In 2 matches in this tournament, he has scored 144 runs at an average of 72 with a strike rate of over 100.
- Pacer Anderson Phillip is the most successful bowler for T&T Red Force in this competition. He has already picked up 6 wickets in 2 matches with the best figures of 3 for 63.
- Shamarh Brooks is leading the most runs scorers tally for Barbados Pride, scoring 117 runs in 2 matches at an average of 58.5 with a strike rate of 96.69. His highest score of 96 runs came against the Leeward Islands.
- Jonathan Carter will bat at No.4 for Barbados Pride. Even though his strike rate is less, he can take the innings deep by not throwing away his wicket. In 2 matches he has scored 74 runs with the highest score of 58.
- Jason Holder didn’t make enough runs with the bat in the first 2 matches of this competition, but he is impressed with the ball, picking up 5 wickets at an economy of 5.64 with the best figures of 3 for 53.
Suggested Playing XI for TRI vs BAR Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Nicholas Pooran, Evin Lewis, Jason Mohammed, Justin Greaves, Shamarh Brooks, Kieron Pollard, Roston Chase, Jason Holder, Anderson Phillip, Ravi Rampaul and Chemar Holder
Captain: Evin Lewis, Vice-Captain: Jason Holder
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Nicholas Pooran, Evin Lewis, Jason Mohammed, Jonathan Carter, Shamarh Brooks, Kieron Pollard, Roston Chase, Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Ravi Rampaul and Chemar Holder
Captain: Jason Holder, Vice-Captain: Nicholas Pooran