TN vs BRD Live Score, In the Final of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021 which will be played at Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad. TN vs BRD Live Score, Match between Baroda and Haryana Live on January 31st 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
TN vs BRD Live Score, TN vs BRD Live Score Updates
- 5 Ovs: 54/3
- 10 Ovs: 76/3
BRD Power Play
BRD Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 45/1
- 10 Ovs: 72/2
TN Power Play
TN Fall of wickets
|C Hari Nishanth||393||120.18||0|
|R Sonu Yadav||16||100||9|
|Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore||6||66.66||33|
TN vs BRD Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest TN vs BRD Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Tamil Nadu will take on Baroda in the final of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2021. The world’s largest cricketing venue Sardar Patel Stadium will host the contest of the mega match between the two sides on Super Sunday. Tamil Nadu is playing back-to-back finals of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy. They missed on becoming champions last year by just one run. They are unbeaten so far in this tournament and are aiming for their second title. Led by Dinesh Karthik, the side has impressed throughout this tournament with their all-round performances and will want to continue the same in the final also.
On the other hand, Baroda entered the knock-out stage as Group C Winners with 20 points. They managed to pull off an improbable win in the quarter-finals against Haryana in the last ball of the game. Then, in the semi-final clash against Punjab, they won convincingly by 35 runs. Acting captain Kedar Devdhar has impressed with his batting throughout the tournament. Vishnu Solanki is another man to watch out for in the Baroda line-up. Both the teams are unbeaten in this competition, and we can expect it to be a cracker of a match between the top two sides.
TN vs BRD Squads
Hari Nishanth, N Jagadeesan (WK), Baba Aparajith, Arun Karthik, Sonu Yadav, Dinesh Karthik (C & WK), Shahrukh Khan, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Sandeep Warrier, M Mohammed, Murugan Ashwin, Vijay Shankar, Aswin Crist, Baba Indrajith, Laxmesha Suryaprakash, Jagatheesan Kousik, Jaganath Srinivas, Pradosh Ranjan Paul, Manimaran Siddharth, and G Periyaswamy.
Karthik Kakade, Vishnu Solanki, Kedar Devdhar, Ninad Rathva, Krunal Pandya, Bhargav Bhatt, Lukman Meriwala, Atit Sheth, Babashafi Pathan, Pratik Keshavlal Ghodadra, Dhruv Patel, Mohit Mongia, Pratyush Kumar, Soyeb Sopariya, Abhimanyu Rajput.
TN vs BRD Predicted XIs
Hari Nishanth, N Jagadeesan, Baba Aparajith, Arun Karthik, Dinesh Karthik (C&WK), Sonu Yadav, Shahrukh Khan, R Sai Kishore, M Mohammed, Murugan Ashwin and Aswin Crist.
Kedhar Devdhar, Smit Patel (WK), Vishnu Solanki, Ninad Rathva, Abhimanyu Rajput, Krunal Pandya (C), Atit Sheth, Babashafi Pathan, Lukman Meriwala, Bhargav Bhatt and Karthik Kakade.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The weather will be perfect to play cricket in the world’s biggest stadium, the temperature will be ranging between 22 to 16 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 29 percent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
The surface looks evenly poised. Huge scores are yet to be registered on this newly inaugurated stadium. So far, bowlers are dominating on this ground. Anything above 160 should be a match-winning score on this venue. The team who wins the toss should bat first in the high-pressure final.
TN vs BRD Top Picks
- Arun Karthik played a scintillating knock under pressure in the semi-final game against Rajasthan. He remained unbeaten on 89* from just 54 balls, hitting 9 fours and 3 sixes. Overall in 6 innings, he has scored 163 runs at a strike rate of 141.73.
- N Jagadeesan has been consistently scoring runs for Tamil Nadu while opening the batting. He is the leading run-scorer so far in this competition, scoring 350 in 7 matches at an average of 87.5 and a strike rate of 142.27.
- Dinesh Karthik can play the role of a floater and has led from the front with his impressive batting. In 5 innings, he has scored 161 runs at an average of 80.50 with a strike rate of 161.
- Kedar Devdhar is in the 3rd spot with the most runs in the tournament. He can anchor the innings for Baroda and play long till the end. In 7 matches he has scored 333 runs at an average of 83.25 and a strike rate of 112.12.
- Vishnu Solanki’s last-ball six in the match against Haryana made Baroda enter into the semi-finals. In 7 matches, he has scored 218 runs at an average of 54.5, with the highest score of 71*.
- Lukman Meriwala has impressed throughout this tournament. He is the leading wicket-taker for Baroda, picking up 14 wickets at an economy rate of 6.22 runs per over, with the best figures of 5/8.
Suggested Playing XI for TN vs BRD Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Dinesh Karthik, Kedhar Devdhar, C Hari Nishanth, Arun Karthik, Vishnu Solanki, R Sonu Yadav, Atit Sheth, R Sai Kishore, Murugan Ashwin, Lukman Meriwala and Babashafi Pathan.
Captain: Dinesh Karthik. Vice-Captain: Vishnu Solanki.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Dinesh Karthik, Kedhar Devdhar, C Hari Nishanth, Arun Karthik, Vishnu Solanki, R Sonu Yadav, Ninad Rathva, M Mohammed, Murugan Ashwin, Lukman Meriwala and Babashafi Pathan.
Captain: Kedhar Devdhar. Vice-Captain: Dinesh Karthik.