TKR vs SLZ Live Score, In the Match of Caribbean Premier League 2020 which will be played at Seebarn Cricket Ground, Seebarn, Austria; TKR vs SLZ Live Score, Match between Trinbago Knight Riders vs St Lucia Zouks Live on 5th September 2020 Live Score & Live Streaming.
TKR vs SLZ Live Score, TKR vs SLZ Live Updates
TKR vs SLZ Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest TKR vs SLZ Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
||ATN Cricket Plus (Asian Television Network)|
|Malaysia||Astro Cricket HD|
||OSN Sports Cricket HD|
|Bangladesh||Gazi TV (GTV)|
|Pakistan||Ten Sports Pakistan|
|Sri Lanka||SLRC (Channel Eye)|
Venue: Brian Lara Stadium
Both teams have qualified for the semi-finals of the tournament and will definitely be relaxed in this game for sure. The Knight Riders are doing a lot of experiments but still, they have won all eight of their games till now in the tournament. They would certainly like to maintain their good form whereas the Zouks would definitely want their batting to fire before the semi-finals as their bowling has been really good in the tournament.
TKR vs SLZ Squads
St Lucia Zouks
Roston Chase, Mohammad Nabi, Daren Sammy, Andre Fletcher, Najibullah Zadran, Kesrick Williams, Scott Kuggeleijn, Chemar Holder, Obed McCoy, Rahkeem Cornwall, Mark Deyal, Zahir Khan, Kimani Melius, Leniko Boucher, Kavem Hodge, Javelle Glen, Saad Bin Zafar
Trinbago Knight Riders
Dwayne Bravo, Kieron Pollard, Sunil Narine, Colin Munro, Fawad Ahmed, Darren Bravo, Lendl Simmons, Khary Pierre, Tim Seifert, Sikandar Raza, Anderson Phillip, Pravin Tambe, Jayden Seales, Amir Jangoo, Tion Webster, Akeal Hosein, Muhammad Ali Khan
BAR vs GUY Predicted XIs
St Lucia Zouks
Rakheem Cornwall, Andre Fletcher, Leniko Boucher, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Darren Sammy (C), Scott Kuggeleijn, Roston Chase, Javelle Glen, Zahir Khan and Kesrick Williams
Trinbago Knight Riders
Sunil Narine, Lendl Simmons, Amir Jangoo, Kieron Pollard (C), Darren Bravo, Tim Seifert, Khary Pierre, Dwayne Bravo, Akeal Hosein, Jayden Seales and Pravin Tambe
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The weather is our biggest concern in this match. There is a lot of rain in Trinidad and it typically falls during the time when the first match is going to be played. The first match yesterday was washed out and we could have another rain-delay or a washout here as well.
If we do get to play, the pitch is going to be slow and helpful to the spinners. Run-scoring is going to be difficult making a total of around 140 very competitive.
TKR vs SLZ Team News
TKR Team news
• Their premium opener Lendl Simmons finally played an excellent innings in this season for the first time. He scored a massive 96 runs from 63 balls against SKN. The star player Sunil Narine might play this game as Colin Munro is expected to be rested.
• The top and middle order consists of Darren Bravo, Kieron Pollard, Tion Webster and Tim Seifert. Their designated captain Kieron Pollard who missed the last game is expected to play this game
• Pravin Tambe was extraordinary in his previous game as he finished the match with figures of 4 overs for 12 runs and 1 wicket that also included a maiden. He is expected to continue along with Sunil Narine and Khary Pierre.
• Anderson Phillip played ahead of Jayden Seales and might get another chance and he will continue to be their lone pacer along with Dwayne Bravo.
SLZ Team news
• Since this is a do or die game, they will bank on their reputed opening pair of Rakheem Cornwall and Andre Fletcher.
• Roston Chase missed their previous game due to a niggle but is expected to play a crucial part in this all important game for the Zouks. They might also think of bringing back Mark Deyal in place of Leniko Boucher. Najibullah Zadran and Mohammad Nabi will form the crux of their lower order along with Darren Sammy
• Mohammad Nabi, Javelle Glenn and Roston Chase will be their lead spinners in this game.
• They played with a pace heavy side in their last game with the likes of Chemar Holder, Kesrick Williams and Scott Kuggeleijn which didn’t augur well. With the wickets assisting spin, they might look to play Zahir Khan for this game.
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
Roston Chase: The backbone of SLZ batting order. He is the stabilizer for SLZ not only with the bat but also the go to man for Darren Sammy with the ball. He has scored 170 runs at an average of 34 and has 6 wickets at an ER of 4.64.
Sunil Narine: The dangerous Sunil Narine is expected to play this game and if he plays, then it’s hard for fantasy players to look past him for a captain. He opens the innings and has 2 fifty plus scores in this tournament to go with his crucial 4 overs with the ball.
Mohammad Nabi: Another spin bowling all rounder is a solid option for captaincy. He has contributed with both bat and ball in this season. He has picked 11 wickets and has scored 135 runs at a healthy SR of 131.
Caribbean Premier League 2020
This year CPL edition, i.e. CPL 2020 will be held from 18th August to 26th Septmeber 10, 2020. Total of 6 CPL teams will be playing in this tournament. Last year, Barbados Tridents won the CPL 2019 by defeating Guyana Amazon Warriors in the final match. This was the 2nd CPL title for Barbados team.
The Caribbean Premier League (CPL) is also one of the popular cricket tournaments from the West Indies. The format of this championship is also just like the Indian Premier League (IPL). It is a Caribbean T20 cricket league, which was inaugurated in 2013 by West Indian cricket board. Six city-based franchises teams participate in the championship. It has got players not only from the domestic level but also from international platforms.
The Six CPL Teams which participate in the league are Guyana Amazon Warriors, Jamaica Tallawahs, Barbados Tridents, Trinbago Knight Riders, St Lucia Zouks and St Kitts and Nevis Patriots.
Out of these 6 teams in the league, 3 teams have won the title at least once, but the rest of 3 teams have never won CPL T20 title till now. This list has teams which are Guyana Amazon Warriors, St Kitts and St Lucia Zouks.