SL-L vs EN-L Live Score, In the Match of ECS T10 Barcelona 2021 which will be played at Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium. IN-L vs SA-L Live Score, Match between Sri Lanka Legends vs England Legends Live on March 14th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
SL-L vs EN-L Live Score, SL-L vs EN-L Live Score Updates
Road Safety T20 World Series, 2020/21
Man of the match: Tillakaratne Dilshan
- 5 Ovs: 26/3
- 10 Ovs: 56/4
ENGL Power Play
ENGL Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 62/2
SLL Power Play
SLL Fall of wickets
SL-L vs EN-L Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest SL-L vs EN-L Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
Sri Lanka Legends will take on England Legends in the 14th match of the Road Safety World Series 2020-21 on Sunday. The Lankan legends will be in high spirits. They have already made it through to the semi-finals with still one game left, with dominating all-around performances. The Lions have won 3 matches on the trot and are currently holding the second spot in the standings with 16 points and a net run-rate of 1.055. There is no stopping their batsmen Tillakaratne Dilshan and Upul Tharanga, given the kind of form they are in.
Meanwhile, England Legends got a terrific entry into this Road Safety World Series by winning the first 2 matches, but in their third game, they were trapped down by some incredible bowling performances by South Africa Legends. The Three Lions bundled up for 121 runs inside 19 overs. Kevin Pietersen’s explosive batting display at the top-order is their most trusted weapon. England have placed themselves in the fourth spot with 8 points and they will need one win in their remaining 2 matches to march on to the semi-finals.
SL-L vs EN-L Squads
Sri Lanka Legends
Tillakaratne Dilshan (C), Sanath Jayasuriya, Upul Tharanga, Chamara Silva, Chinthaka Jayasinghe, Ajantha Mendis, Russel Arnold, Farveez Maharoof, Nuwan Kulasekara, Rangana Herath, Dhammika Prasad, Chamara Kapugedera, Thilan Thushara, Malinda Warnapura and Dulanjana Wijesinghe.
Kevin Pietersen (C), Owais Shah, Philip Mustard, Monty Panesar, Chris Tremlett, Kabir Ali, Gavin Hamilton, Chris Schofield, Jonathan Trott, Ryan Sidebottom, Usman Afzaal, Matthew Hoggard, James Tredwell, James Tindall and Darren Maddy.
SL-L vs EN-L Predicted XIs
Sri Lanka Legends
Tillakaratne Dilshan (C), Sanath Jayasuriya, Upul Tharanga (WK), Chamara Silva, Farveez Maharoof, Dulanjana Wijesinghe, Russel Arnold, Nuwan Kulasekara, Malinda Warnapura, Dhammika Prasad, Thilan Thushara.
Philip Mustard (WK), Kevin Pietersen (C), Usman Afzaal, Darren Maddy, Jim Troughton, Chris Schofield, Kabir Ali, Chris Tremlett, James Tredwell, Ryan Sidebottom, Monty Panesar.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
As usual, the ideal weather conditions to play cricket in the evening in Raipur with the temperature ranging between 30 and 26 degrees Celsius and the humidity being 30 per cent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
By analyzing the first 3 matches played on this surface, the batsmen have struggled to get going in the first half of the game, but in the second half, the ball is coming nicely onto the bat. Bowlers should take care of their line length while defending the score. Overall, it is a balanced track.
SL-L vs EN-L Top Picks
- Tillakaratne Dilshan deserves a huge amount of applause for his all-round performances in this tournament. He has scored 171 runs in 5 innings at an average of 42.75, and with the ball, he has picked up 8 wickets at an economy of 6.62 runs per over, with the best bowling figure of 3/21.
- Upul Tharanga is in some kind of form with the bat and he is topping the list of leading run-scorers. The opening batsman has scored 179 runs in 3 matches at a strike rate of 158.4, with the highest score of 99*.
- Kevin Pietersen is a must pick for your Dream11 fantasy team, as he is lighting up the England Legends’ batting with his explosive knocks. In 3 matches, he has already scored 138 runs at an average of 46 and a strike rate of 209.09.
- Darren Maddy is another England Legends batsman who looks well-settled at the crease. In 3 matches, he has scored 86 runs at an average of 43, with the highest score of 32*.
- Monty Panesar is always the go-to go bowler for his captain. In 3 matches, he has scalped 4 wickets at an excellent economy of 4.09 runs per over with the best figures of 3/15.
Suggested Playing XI for SL-L vs EN-L Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: A Puttick, M van Wyk, Y Pathan, V Sehwag, S Tendulkar, I Pathan, Y Singh, Z de Bruyn, T Tshabalala, M Gony, and R Telemachus
Captain: V Sehwag, Vice-Captain: M van Wyk
Fantasy Suggestion #2: M Kaif, M van Wyk, Y Pathan, V Sehwag, A Petersen, I Pathan, Y Singh, Z de Bruyn, T Tshabalala, M Gony, and M Ntini
Captain: V Sehwag, Vice-Captain: I Pathan