SA-L vs BD-L Live Score, In the Match of ECS T10 Barcelona 2021 which will be played at Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium. SA-L vs BD-L Live Score, Match between South Africa Legends vs Bangladesh Legends Live on March 15th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
SA-L vs BD-L Live Score, SA-L vs BD-L Live Score Updates
Road Safety T20 World Series, 2020/21
Match Ended: South Africa Legends beat Bangladesh Legends by 10 wickets
Man of the match: Andrew Puttick
- 5 Ovs: 40/6
- 10 Ovs: 82/7
BANL Power Play
BANL Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 44/0
- 10 Ovs: 91/0
SAL Power Play
|Morne van Wyk||175||119.04||0|
|Zander de Bruyn||25||125||3|
|Llyod Norris Jones||0||0||0|
SL-L vs EN-L Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest SA-L vs BD-L Live Score Dream 11 on www.crictribune.com
Live streaming: Livestream of the tournament will also be available on Fox Sports, SuperSport, Willow TV, and Willow HD
In the penultimate match of the group stages, South Africa Legends will take on Bangladesh Legends in the 15th match of the Road Safety World Series 2020-21 on Monday. South Africa are almost through to the semi-finals, but they will need a win here to nail down their place. Their openers Andre Puttick and Morne van Wyk showed some fight against the hosts India Legends, but they eventually lost the match by 56 runs. With 3 wins and 2 losses, they are places in the third position with 12 points and a net run-rate of -0.531.
Meanwhile, Bangladesh Legends’ poor run of form continues in this tournament, as they have lost all of their matches in this tournament. They are occupying the bottom spot in the standings with zero points. The Tigers bowled really well in the previous match against the West Indies Legends, but it ultimately went in vain. Mohammad Nazimuddin and Mehrab Hossain are doing their job well at the top of the order, but the lack of power-hitters in the middle-order has cost them matches in this competition.
SA-L vs BD-L Squads
Mohammad Rafique (c), Nazimuddin, Javed Omar, Nafees Iqbal, Hannan Sarkar, Rajin Saleh, Khaled Mashud, Mushfiqur Rahman, Mohammad Sharif, Abdur Razzak, Alamgir Kabir, Khaled Mahmud, Mamun Rashed, Mehrab Hossain, Aftab Ahmed
South Africa Legends
Jonty Rhodes, Morne van Wyk, Garnett Kruger, Roger Telemachus, Justin Kemp, Alviro Petersen, Nantie Hayward, Andrew Puttick, Loots Bosman, Zander de Bruyn, Thandi Tshabalala, Monde Zondeki, Makhaya Ntini, Lloyd Norris-Jones
SA-L vs BD-L Predicted XIs
Nazimuddin, Mehrab Hossain, Aftab Ahmed, Mohammad Sharif, Abdur Razzak, Khaled Mashid (WK), Mushfiqur Rahman, Mohd Rafique (C), Ranjin Saleh, Nafees Iqbal and Khaled Mahmud
South Africa Legends
Loots Bosman, Alviro Petersen, Andrew Puttick, Morne van Wyk (WK), Zander de Bruyn, Roger Telemachus, Jonty Rhodes (C), Thandi Tshabalala, Makhaya Ntini, Garnett Kruger and Monde Zondeki
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The weather has been excellent over the last 10 days and we haven’t seen any interruption for the matches. It’s going to be a hot and sunny day in Raipur, whereas the evening will be more pleasant with the temperature ranging between 27-30 degrees Celsius and there is no chance of precipitation for this match.
We witnessed a low-scoring encounter the other night, but the surface still is good to bat on. It is conducive for the spinners as well. Overall, it is a 170-180 kind of a track. Considering the previous results whoever wins the toss should look field first.
SA-L vs BD-L Top Picks
- Andrew Puttick is consistently scoring runs at the top of the order for South Africa Legends. He has scored 103 runs in 3 matches at an average of 34.33 and a strike rate of 100. He is a suitable candidate to lead your Dream11 fantasy team.
- Morne van Wyk batted well for his 48 runs from 35 balls against India Legends. Overall in this tournament, he has scored the most runs for South Africa Legends. The wicketkeeper-batsman has scored 106 runs in 4 matches at an average of 26.5 and a strike rate of 124.7.
- Jonty Rhodes didn’t get the support from the other end in the last game against India Legends. He remained not out on 22 from 21 balls. So far in this tournament, he has scored 94 runs at a strike rate of 128.76.
- Mohammad Nazimuddin has arguably been the most successful batsman for Bangladesh Legends in this tournament. He is the leading run-scorer for his side with 148 runs in 4 matches, at an average of 37 and a strike rate of 132.14.
- Mehrab Hossain is another Bangladesh Legends batsman who has the ability to score big runs at the top of the order. Hossain has scored 71 runs in 2 matches at an average of 35.5 with a strike rate of 100.
- Aftab Ahmed was left out from playing eleven for the first 3 matches as he had previously tested positive for COVID-19. He made use of the opportunity and scored quickfire 31 runs from 21 balls against West Indies Legends.
Suggested Playing XI for SA-L vs BD-L Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: M van Wyk, A Puttick, M Nazimuddin, M Hossain, J Rhodes, Z de Bruyn, M Rafique, T Tshabalala, M Ntini, A Razzak and M Sharif
Captain: M van Wyk, Vice-Captain: M Nazimuddin
Fantasy Suggestion #2: M van Wyk, A Petersen, M Nazimuddin, M Hossain, J Rhodes, Z de Bruyn, M Rafique, T Tshabalala, R Telemachus, A Razzak and M Sharif
Captain: M van Wyk, Vice-Captain: M Sharif