REN vs STA Live Score, In the Match of Big Bash League 2020-21 which will be played at Melbourne Cricket Ground in Melbourne. REN vs STA Live Score, Match between Melbourne Stars and Melbourne Renegades Live on January 20th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
REN vs STA Live Score, REN vs STA Live Score Updates
Big Bash League, 2020/21
Match Ended: Melbourne Renegades beat Melbourne Stars by 5 wickets
Man of the match: Mackenzie Harvey
- 5 Ovs: 58/2
- 10 Ovs: 95/3
STA Power Play
STA Fall of wickets
- 5 Ovs: 64/1
- 10 Ovs: 107/2
REN Power Play
REN Fall of wickets
REN vs STA Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest REN vs STA Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
BBL 2020 can be watched live in Australia on Fox Cricket. In India, the Sony Network will telecast BBL 2020 live, while in the United Kingdom, the matches will be broadcasted on BT Sport.
Live Streaming: BBL 2020 will be telecasted live in Australia on Kayo and Foxtel GO. In India, Sony Liv has the rights for live streaming, while in the UK, the BTSport app will stream the matches.
Around a week or so ago, Melbourne Stars’ semi-final qualification hopes were looking slim. However, two consecutive wins have provided them with a place in the top 4. They are currently placed fourth with 5 wins from 11 games. However, they are tied with two other teams on the same points and will ideally prefer a comfortable cushion.
A cushion is something they will be able to build if they beat their local rivals Melbourne Renegades tomorrow. The Reds have had a horrendous season, having won only 2 of their 11 games. They were no match to their rivals in the last Melbourne Derby, and given how they are playing currently, it is unlikely that the last-placed side will be able to paint Melbourne in red.
REN vs STA Squads
Glenn Maxwell (c), Hilton Cartwright, Jackson Coleman, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Ben Dunk, Seb Gotch, Liam Hatcher, Clint Hinchliffe, Zahir Khan, Nick Larkin, Nic Maddinson, Jonathan Merlo, Lance Morris, Tom O’Connell, Nicholas Pooran, Will Pucovski, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa, Dilbar Hussain, Andre Fletcher.
Aaron Finch (c), Cameron Boyce, Zak Evans, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Sam Harper, Marcus Harris, Mackenzie Harvey, Jon Holland, Shaun Marsh, Mohammad Nabi, James Pattinson, Kane Richardson, Will Sutherland, Mitch Perry, Beau Webster, Imran Tahir, Noor Ahmad, Josh Lalor, Jack Prestwidge, Rilee Rossouw, Imad Wasim, Benny Howell, Brody Couch, Peter Hatzoglou.
REN vs STA Predicted XIs
Marcus Stoinis, Andre Fletcher, Nick Larkin, Hilton Cartwright, Glenn Maxwell (C), Nic Maddinson, Seb Gotch (WK), Zahir Khan, Nathan Coulter-Nile/Sam Rainbird, Adam Zampa and Billy Stanlake.
Aaron Finch (C), Shaun Marsh, Sam Harper (WK), Mackenzie Harvey, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Rilee Rossouw/Beau Webster, Kane Richardson, Noor Ahmad, Peter Hatzoglou, Jack Prestwidge and Imad Wasim.
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The weather will be ideal to play Cricket, the temperature will be around 17 to 15 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 56 percent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
Since it’s a drop-in pitch, it always offers some extra pace and bounce. Batters just need to play sensibly at the start for the first few overs then they can switch the gears. The team batting first has come out on top in the last 5 matches played on this venue, hence whoever wins the toss should bat first.
Average first innings score:
168 (Last 5 matches played on this venue)
Record of chasing teams:
Won – 0, Lost – 5, Tie – 0
REN vs STA Top Picks
- Marcus Stoinis has been impressive opening the batting for Stars, having scored 290 runs in 9 matches at an average of 36.25 with a strike rate of 145.72. If he gets going he can play long innings and fetch you more points.
- Glenn Maxwell can bat anywhere the teams want him to, he has scored the most runs for Melbourne Stars this tournament having scored 292 runs in 10 matches at an average of 36.5 with a strike rate of 148.97. He even picked 6 wickets with his off-breaks at an economy of 7.48.
- Adam Zampa is the main bowler in the stars line-up, he is in the 3rd spot on the list of most wicket-takers in the ongoing competition. He has picked up17 wickets in 8 matches at an economy of 6.88 with the best figures of 5 for 17.
- Shaun Marsh is the main contributor with the bat for Renegades, he has scored 247 runs in just 8 matches at an average of 30.87 with a strike rate of 136.46.
- Kane Richardson, with the most wickets for Renegades this tournament, has taken 13 wickets in 10 matches at an economy of 8.21 with the best figures of 3 for 22.
- Andrew Fletcher smacked an explosive knock in the previous game against Adelaide Strikers. He’s expected to replicate a similar performance in this encounter
Suggested Playing XI’s for REN vs STA Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Sam Harper, Jake Fraser McGurk, Aaron Finch, Andre Fletcher, Jack Prestwidge, Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Peter Hatzoglou, Kane Richardson, Zahir Khan and Adam Zampa.
Captain: Aaron Finch. Vice-Captain: Marcus Stoinis.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Sam Harper, Hilton Cartwright, Aaron Finch, Andre Fletcher, Jack Prestwidge, Marcus Stoinis, Shaun Marsh, Peter Hatzoglou, Kane Richardson, Billy Stanlake and Adam Zampa.
Captain: Marcus Stoinis. Vice-Captain: Sam Harper.