PUN-W vs MUM-W Live Score, In the Match of Women’s Senior One Day Trophy 2021 which will be played at Emerald Heights International School Ground, Indore. PUN-W vs MUM-W Live Score, Match between Punjab Women and Mumbai Women Live on 19th March 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
PUN-W vs MUM-W Live Score, PUN-W vs MUM-W Live Score Updates
Womens Senior One Day Trophy, 2021
Match Ended: Mumbai Women beat Punjab Women by 61 runs
MUM-W Power Play
MUM-W Fall of wickets
PUN-W Power Play
PUN-W Fall of wickets
PUN-W vs MUM-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest PUN-W vs MUM-W Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Mumbai Women will be looking to carry their winning momentum forward when they will take on Punjab Women in Round IV of Elite Group D match of Women’s Senior One Day Trophy, here at Indore on Friday. Punjab Women had a poor start and will have to up their game in their next match against Mumbai Women. Punjab Women are at 5th spot in Elite Group D Table with 1 win out off 3 matches.
Mumbai Women have played three matches in this season of the Women’s Senior One Day Trophy where they won two of their games and placed at 2nd spot in the points table. It will be interesting to see who will have the upper-hand between these two sides on Sunday.
PUN-W vs MUM-W Squads
Gazala Naj Jamshed Ali Ali, Zaman Akhter, Srishti Vivek Rajput, Bharti Pardeep Kumar Bawa, Sunita Shingara Singh, Ridhima Ramesh Kumar Garg Aggarwal, Muskan Sogi Harmesh Sabanal Lal, Parveen Mohammed Neam Khan, Nidhi Mohan Singh, Pragati Pramod Singh, Palwinderjeet Jangir Kaur, Harmanpreet Kaur, Mannat Sanjeev Kashyap, Simran Gandhi Rakesh Kumar Kumar, Saloni Puneet Sood, Vanshika Sanjay Mahajan, Shabnam Jiwan Thakur, Nitika Satish Thakur, Jashanpreet Kaur Baljit Chahal, Priyanka Rothash Singh Malik,
Manali Dakshini, Vrushali Bhagat, Sayali Satghare, Riya Chaudhari, Shweta Haranhalli, Janhvi Kate, Mansi Patil, Sanika Chalke, Jagravi Pawar, Manjiri Gawade, Prakashika Naik, Saniya Raut, Aachal Walanju, Sharvi Save, Fatima Jaffer, Sejal Raut, Batul Pereira, Simran Shaikh, Hemali Borwankar, Nirmiti Rane, Saima Thakor
PUN-W vs MUM-W Predicted XIs
Jasia Akhter, Ridhima Aggarwal, Priyanka Malik, Taniya Bhatia(c)(wk), Parveen Khan, Kanika Ahuja, Neelam Bisht, Babita Meena, Harpreet Dhillon, Mehak Kesar, Komalpreet Kour.
Manali Dakshini, Vrushali Bhagat, Sayali Satghare, Riya Chaudhari, Shweta Haranhalli, Janhvi Kate, Mansi Patil, Sanika Chalke, Jagravi Pawar, Manjiri Gawade, Prakashika Naik
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The temperature is expected to hover around 32°C on the matchday with 25% humidity and 11 km/hr wind speed. There are 10% chances of precipitation during the game.
Emerald Heights School pitch is typically a decent batting track with some help to bowlers. Batters need to set their eyes before going for the big shots. However, it looks like the pitch will be a decent one to bat on. So, the team winning the toss will bat first.
PUN-W vs MUM-W Top Picks
- Sayali Satghare is a fantastic all-rounder who can contribute with both the bat and the ball for her team. She will lead the Mumbai Side. She is a leading the bowling attack for Mumbai side with 8 wickets under her bag. In the last match, she grabbed 7 wickets.
- Kanika Ahuja has picked up the most number of wickets for Punjab Women. She has 7 wickets to her credit at an economy of 4.16 runs per over. She has been impressive in this tournament and will be eyeing for another successful outing in this match.
- Babita Meena is a bowling all-rounder who will bowl at death for Punjab side and hence has good chance of picking wickets. She is also a useful batter in lower order and can score crucial runs. In the last outing, she scored stunning fifty and picked up 2 wickets.
- Esha Oza is a very dangerous batter and has the ability to clear the boundary easily. She has been getting decent starts and can convert those into big scores in this match once again. She will open the innings for her side and can bowl some overs as well. Oza scored 77 runs in 3 matches at an average of 38.50.
- Manali Dakshini usually comes to bat in the middle-order and likes to give her team some handy runs and she also bowls her 10 overs full quota. She has been consistent performer and will look to deliver once again in this match. In the last match, she picked 2 wickets against Nagaland Women’s Team.
Suggested Playing XI’s for PUN-W vs MUM-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Taniya Bhatia, Riya Chaudhari, Vrushali Bhagat, Babita Meena, Priyanka Malik, Manali Dakshini, Harpreet Dhillon, Saima Thakor, Kanika Ahuja, Mehak Kesar, Neelam Bisht.
Captain: Manali Dakshini. Vice-captain: Taniya Bhatia.
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Taniya Bhatia, Ridhima Aggarwal, Esha Oza, Vrushali Bhagat, Babita Meena, Manali Dakshini, Harpreet Dhillon, Saima Thakor, Kanika Ahuja, Mehak Kesar, Komalpreet Kaur.
Captain: Ridhima Aggarwal. Vice-captain: Harpreet Dhillon.