PAK vs SA Live Score, In the Match of South Africa tour of Pakistan 2021 which will be played at National Stadium in Karachi. PAK vs SA Live Score, Match between New Zealand vs Pakistan Live on February 11th 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
PAK vs SA Live Score, PAK vs SA Live Score Updates
PAK vs SA Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest PAK vs SA Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
It will be live on Sony Ten 1 HD and Sony Ten 3 HD. Live streaming will be available on Sony LIV.
Venue: National Stadium in Karachi.
Pakistan welcome back captain Babar Azam to the fold after the ace batsman missed the New Zealand series in December last year. However, there’s a new look to the Pakistan T20I side with youngsters Danish Aziz and Usman Qadir itching to make a mark on the international stage.
Their opponents, South Africa, have also named a youthful side with their Test stars taking a rest. Nevertheless, they have a lot of talent on the roster to fall back on with Heinrich Klaasen leading the side in Quinton de Kock’s absence.
With the likes of David Miller and Tabraiz Shamsi looking to make an impact on this tour, the Proteas are certainly a force to be reckoned with in this format and should prove to be a handful for the hosts.
Pakistan hold the edge ahead of this series given their superior balance and with home conditions favouring them. However, the South Africans are more than capable of pulling off an upset, with youngsters Janneman Malan and Lutho Sipamla being the ones to watch out for in this series.
Either way, a cracking game of T20I cricket beckons with both sides looking to land the first blow in this series.
NZ vs PAK Squads
Babar Azam (c), Aamer Yamin, Amad Butt, Asif Ali, Danish Aziz, Faheem Ashraf, Haider Ali, Haris Rauf, Hasan Ali, Hussain Talat, Iftikhar Ahmed, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Rizwan, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Shaheen Afridi, Usman Qadir, Zafar Gohar, Zahid Mehmood
Heinrich Klaasen (c), Nandre Burger, Okuhle Cele, Junior Dala, Bjorn Fortuin, Reeza Hendricks, George Linde, Janneman Malan, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Dwaine Pretorius, Ryan Rickleton, Tabraiz Shamsi, Lutho Sipamla, Jon-Jon Smuts, Jacques Snyman, Glenton Stuurman, Pite van Biljon.
NZ vs PAK Predicted XIs
Babar Azam (C), Haider Ali, Mohammad Rizwan (WK), Asif Ali, Danish Aziz, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Hasan Ali, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi/Mohammad Hasnain and Usman Qadir
Reeza Hendricks, Janneman Malan, JJ Smuts, Heinrich Klaasen (C&WK), David Miller, Pite van Biljon, Andile Phehlukwayo, Tabraiz Shamsi, Bjorn Fortuin, Junior Dala and Lutho Sipamla
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
Ideal weather conditions to play cricket at this time of the year in Pakistan, with the temperature ranging between 24 to 18 degrees Celsius and the humidity will be 62 percent. There is no chance of precipitation for this match.
It’s not a high-scoring venue. The batters need to work really hard for their runs. The surface will definitely help the bowlers and varying the pace will be the key weapon for them. Anything between 150-165 is a competitive score on this venue. Batting is a good option.
NZ vs PAK Top Picks
- Mohammad Rizwan was awarded player of the match in the last T20I when they toured New Zealand last month. In T20Is, he always opens the batting for Pakistan and gave good starts.
- Babar Azam ranked 2nd in the ICC T20 rankings, has got a brilliant temperament and knows how to pace the innings. In his T20I career, he has played 44 matches and has scored 1681 runs at an excellent average of 50.94 with a strike rate of 130.01.
- Shaheen Shah Afridi will be an effective bowler particularly in the T20 format with the new ball and also at the death overs. He has scalped 22 wickets in T20I’s at an economy of 7.78 with the best figures of 3 for 20.
- David Miller is the most capped T20I player in the current South Africa squad, he is a big hitter and has got enormous power to clear the boundary. In his 78 T20Is, he has scored 1409 runs at an average of close to 30 with the highest score of 101*.
- Heinrich Klaasen is a decent T20 player, can play long innings, and excellent behind the wickets as well. In 13 T20I matches, he has scored 271 runs at an average of 24.63 with a good strike rate of 150.55.
Suggested Playing XI’s NZ vs PAK for 11Wickets Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Mohd Rizwan, Heinrich Klaasen, Asif Ali, Babar Azam, Janneman Malan, Mohd Nawaz, Jon Jon Smuts, Haris Rauf, Shaheen Afridi, Lutho Sipamla and Tabraiz Shamsi
Captain: Babar Azam, Vice-Captain: Jon Jon Smuts
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Haider Ali, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Babar Azam, Janneman Malan, Iftikhar Ahmed, Jon Jon Smuts, Haris Rauf, Usman Qadir, Junior Dala and Tabraiz Shamsi
Captain: Babar Azam, Vice-Captain: Janneman Malan