NZ-W vs EN-W Live Score, In the Match of England Women tour of New Zealand 2021 which will be played at Westpac Stadium, Wellington. NZ-W vs EN-W Live Score, Match between New Zealand Women and England Women Live on 3rd March 2021 Live Score & Live Streaming.
NZ-W vs EN-W Live Score, NZ-W vs EN-W Live Score Updates
NZ-W vs EN-W Live Score & Live Streaming TV Channels
We Provide Fastest NZ-W vs EN-W Live Score Dream 11 updates on www.crictribune.com
Venue: Westpac Stadium, Wellington
New Zealand Women and England Women will be up against each other for the first of the 3-match T20I series which is starting from March. New Zealand have winning momentum to their side after winning the last ODI comprehensively by 7 wickets. They will be looking forward to continuing their winning momentum in this upcoming match also.
England Women, on the other hand, will also be high on confidence after winning the ODI series by a margin of 2-1. They will look to forget the last defeat and put on a superb performance in the field in this match. A win in the opening match will give a good chance of winning the series. We can expect a high-scoring match between two quality sides on Wednesday.
NZ-W vs EN-W Squads
New Zealand Women:
Sophie Devine (c), Kate Ebrahim, Maddy Green, Hayley Jensen, Leigh Kasperek, Amelia Kerr, Jess Kerr, Rosemary Mair, Katey Martin, Thamsyn Newton, Hannah Rowe, Amy Satterthwaite, Brooke Halliday
Heather Knight (c), Tammy Beaumont, Danielle Wyatt, Natalie Sciver, Amy Ellen Jones, Fran Wilson, Katherine Brunt, Sophie Ecclestone, Sarah Glenn, Natasha Farrant, Kate Cross, Georgia Elwiss, Lauren Winfield, Sophia Dunkley, Freya Davies, Mady Villiers
NZ-W vs EN-W Predicted XIs
New Zealand Women:
Sophie Devine (c), Maddy Green, Amy Satterthwaite, Katey Martin (wk), Amelia Kerr, Hayley Jensen, Brooke Halliday, Frances Mackay, Hannah Rowe, Rosemary Mair/Fran Jonas, Jess Kerr
Danielle Wyatt, Tammy Beaumont, Natalie Sciver, Heather Knight (c), Fran Wilson, Amy Ellen Jones (wk), Katherine Brunt, Kate Cross, Sarah Glenn, Sophie Ecclestone, Freya Davies
Weather Report & Pitch Condition
The weather is expected to be partly cloudy in Wellington with the temperature being around 21 degrees Celsius and humidity levels at 71 per cent.
The pitch here at Westpac Stadium has been more in favour of batsmen as compared to bowlers in the last couple of matches. However, it slows down and becomes difficult to bat as the match progresses. The team winning the toss should look to bat first and put up a big total on the board.
NZ-W vs EN-W Top Picks
- ammy Beaumont was the leading run-scorer in the ODI series. She scored 231 runs in just 3 innings at an average of 231.
- Amy Satterthwaite was in decent form with the bat in the ODI series, where she scored 135 runs including an unbeaten 119 in the 3rd ODI.
- Sophie Devine didn’t perform as per the expectations in the ODI series, but she is a top-quality all-rounder who can single-handedly win matches for her team. She can score a big knock in this upcoming match.
- Heather Knight is one of the most experienced players from the England side. She has scored 137 runs at an average of 67.50 in the ODI series.
- Amelia Kerr scalped 4 wickets in the ODI series at an economy rate of 4.57 runs per oer. She is someone who can provide you with crucial points with both bat and ball.
Suggested Playing XI’s for NZ-W vs EN-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Suggestion #1: Katey Martin, Fran Wilson, Tammy Beaumont, Amy Satterthwaite, Natalie Sciver, Heather Knight, Amelia Kerr, Sophie Devine, Katherine Brunt, Hannah Rowe, Jess Kerr
Captain: Natalie Sciver; Vice-captain: Sophie Devine
Fantasy Suggestion #2: Amy Ellen Jones, Fran Wilson, Danielle Wyatt, Maddy Green, Natalie Sciver, Heather Knight, Amelia Kerr, Sophie Devine, Sophie Ecclestone, Hannah Rowe, Jess Kerr
Captain: Heather Knight; Vice-captain: Amelia Kerr